29.

I Ran Away and Met You

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

A few months passed and everything was going well. Sora met both of Aron's sisters. The engagement party went well too. Sora graduated high school with a scholarship to UCI for Physcology. She will studying Physocology for her major. Aron went to her graduation. He was very proud of having such a smart fiance. He also met all of Sora's friends and the lacrosse team. He also met the music director. The wedding is now a week away. Everything is all planned out and going well. While Aron was in Korea with Nu'est, Sora was studying and doing well. Winter break is starting and Aron will be back from Korea soon with Nu'est for the wedding.


Sora's POV:

 

I was waiting at the airport with Soon Shim. I didn't want to be aloe here, so I brought them. They can also meet Nu'est too. They're lucky not just anyone meets a K-Pop group. We were waiting and then I saw Aron with the rest of Nu'est. I ran to give him a hug.

 

"You're back!" I said as I hugged him.

 

"I am," he smiled.

 

"Sup," Soon Shim said. 

 

 

"Hi, Soon Shim, right?" he said.

 

"Correct," Soon Shim said.

 

"Yes!" he jumped around.

 

"Introduce the rest of Nu'est~" I sang.

 

"Oh well. I'll tell them," Aron said. Then Aron started speaking Korean,"guys, introduce yourselves."

 

"Hi. I'm Kim Jonghyun, but you can call me JR," JR waved.

 

"I'm Hwang Minhyun. Nice to meet you," Minhyun smiled.

 

"My name is Choi Minki, but call me Ren," Ren smiled and waved.

 

"I'm Kang Dongho, but call me Baekho. Nice to meet you," he smiled.

 

"I'm Soon Shim," Soon Shim bowed and then spoke in Korean,"nice to meet you."

 

"Woahhhh!" they said.

 

"You speak Korean!" Ren said.

 

"Yes," Soon Shim said,"I'm Korean."

 

"Nice to meet you," they said.

 

"Shall we go now?" I asked.

 

"We should," Aron said,"come on guys."

 

We exited the airport. Dave was waiting for us. We all got in. Baekho, Ren, and Minhyun went in the back. JR, Aron, and me in the middle. While Soon Shim sat in the front. Dave is Soon Shim's uncle.

 

"We're back, uncle," Soon Shim sang.

 

"Oh. Hi," Dave said to everyone.

 

"Hi," they all responded.

 

"Ready to go?" he asked.

 

"Yeah," we responded.

 

We are heading for Aron's house. The boys are staying with him until the wedding. Its a mini vacation for them. I then felt Aron's hand take a hold of mine.

 

"A week left," he smiled.

 

"Yeah," I hugged him,"I'm so glad you're back. I missed you so much."

 

"I missed you too," he smiled. Then he kissed me.

 

"Ewww," Soon Shim said.

 

"You were looking!" I said. 

 

"No!" Soom Shin said,"I was checking to see if everyone else was okay."

 

"We're okay!" the boys said.

 

We then got to Aron's house. Soon Shim, Dave, and I got out to help the boys with their luggage. When we were done, we just stood quietly looking at each other.

 

"This week is going to be really busy," he said,"but even though were busy, I'll see you soon."

 

"I'm going to miss you. I won't get to see you all week," I hugged him.

 

"It's okay," he smiled,"see you on that day?"

 

"Yeah," I nodded.

 

"I'll be waiting for you," he said.

 

"Okay," I smiled,"see you."

 

"See you," he smiled.

 

After saying our goodbye, we went to the car. Just one more week of being busy. Then we're... married


THE END IS NEAR! THE END IS NEAR~