23.

I Ran Away and Met You

Before I forget, I'm going to do this before I forget. Do you like Infinite? If so, please check out this awesome fic by kstarsfever: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/317587/1-princess-and-7-princes-dongwoo-hoya-infinite-myungsoo-sungjong-yoona Thank you~


We walked around some more and we found another shoe store. We walked in and I saw a cute pair of flats that could go witth the dress... but I have the other ones to... I'll just buy that one too then. I'll totally wear them. I went to pay for them. I really liked them.

 

"They look nice, right?" I said.

 

"Yes," Monica said.

 

"Cute," Lulu said.

 

"I like them a lot," I smiled.

 

"You'll look nice," Monica said.

 

Then we continued to walk. After an hour, Dave came for and we went home. We dropped off Lulu at her house. She seemed nervous for me because I wasn't nervous.

 

"Good luck Sora!" she waved.

 

"Thanks," I said. 

 

We waved to her. Then we went to our house. Monica left her car there, so that we didn't have to take her home. We slipped out of the car and she went to her car. Then she got in.

 

"Good luck Sora!" she said,"I hope he's the one!"

 

"Thanks," I said,"me too!"

 

I watched her leave. I walked into the house and upstairs into my room. I put my bags on my bed. I should be getting ready. I think we leave in an hour. So I must get ready. I slipped into the shower. I decided to use Japanese cherry blossom shower gel. Its my favorite  and it smells nice. I want to smell nice. When I was done, I changed into my outfit and blow dried my hair. I looked at my outdit. I liked it a lot. I decided to add my favorite necklace too.

I looked at myself. I need to do something with my hair. Should I curl it? Maybe. No. I shall curl it! I'll ask Lilly to do it for me or I'll burn myself or ruin my outfit. I don't want that. I left my room to go downstairs, but I ran into Chaeyeon.

 

"You look nice," she commented.

 

"Thanks," I said.

 

"Are you going somewhere?" she asked.

 

"Yes. To meet my fiance," I stated

 

"So you are marrying him?" she asked.

 

"I guess I have to. For the company, for mom," I said,"and for dad."

 

"I see then," she said,"well I wish you luck."

 

"Thanks," I nodded.

 

"Its good to have you back," she said,"I guess it wasn't fair, but you're accepting it like an adult and that's good."

 

"I am growing you see," I said.

 

"Anyways, Jina is downstairs," she said,"she wants to see you."

 

"Okay then.See you around," I said.

 

"Yeah," she left.

 

I guess she feels somewhat guilty. That's good though. She needs to know that its not fair how she gets to do anything she wants. I went downstairs to find Jina. When she saw me, she ran to me and gave me a bear hug.

 

"Did you miss me that much?" I asked.

 

"Yes!" she chirped,"I hate being around Danny and Val."

 

"I know," I said,"I would too, but I'm here! No need to worry anymore."

 

"I know," she let go,"so why so pretty?" 

 

"I'm going to meet my fiance today and I need to look to impres his family," I said.

 

"You look really pretty, but you need to do something with you hair," she said.

 

"I know. I was going to ask Lilly if she could curl my hair," I said.

 

"Then go ask," she said.

 

I went to the kitchen to find Lilly washing the dishes. So that means Kangin ate. She seemed to be in really deep thought. I just stood behind her. When she turned around she gave me a scared look.

 

"Did I scare you?" I asked.

 

"Yeah," she said,"I was in deep thought."

 

"I see," I nodded,"Lilly, I wanted to know if you could curl my hair for me."

 

"Of course, miss," she smiled.

 

"Thank you so much!" I chirped.

 

We then went to my room. I pulled the curler and turned it on. Jina was on the floor stretching while we waited for the curler. Lilly then gave me my laptop. I turned it on and decided to play my favorite playlist. I had We The Kings, Boys Like Girls, NeverShoutNever, and Secondhand Serenade. I really like that type of music. 

 

"Oh, unnie! Guess what," she said.

 

"What?" I asked.

 

"I'm tranferring to your school next week!" she smiled,"and now I get to meet that guy."

 

"Oh Ryan?" I said,"I was going to introduce you to him. Even better chance that you will be going to school with us."

 

"Hehe," she smiled,"he's really cute."

 

"Haha," I laughed,"I can't disagree. He's really nice too."

 

"Hehe!" she squeeled. 

 

She seems to really like him. Like a lot. I can't believe that though. Doesn't really seem like it, but now. Wow. She liked him a lot. Then Lilly started curling my hair. I wonder how I'll look.

 

"Unnie, so that means I can have him?" she asked.

 

"He is not an object you can have, but you can definitely go for him," I said.

 

"Yay!" she said.

 

"Wow," I said.

 

Then I played some rap. I like rap... Aron raps too... The kind of rap I listen to was underground. I had Fort Minor's Rising Tied album. I love Mike Shinoda. He's an amazing rapper. He's also in Linkin Park and I love Linkin Park. My favorite song is Where'd You Go? To me that's real rap, not what plays on the radio. No offense to people who like that, but yeah. That's my opinion. It might have a few bad words, but its not talking about drugs and stuff like that... So yeah. I like this.

 

"Unnie?" Jina said.

 

"Huh?" I looked at her.

 

"This music. It speaks out," she said,"I like it."

 

"Its what Jinsang and Ryuwook like to listen to," I said.

 

"Doesn't seem like it," she said.

 

"I would know. They used to give me rides home," I said.

 

"Oh," Jina said.

 

Jina started stretching when Where'd You Go played. She gave me weird looks every time Mike Shinoda cussed in the song. Lilly didn't mind because she knew it was what I liked and she didn't want to hurt my feelings. Either way, it was a nice song. I like Get Me Gone too. It talks about how they wanted to get him gone because they didn't want him rapping. Can you believe that? I couldn't. I listen to rap when I'm mad though... Or when I want to feel cool.

 

"All done, miss," Lilly said.

 

"Thank you so much!" I said.

 

I looked in the mirror. I looked so pretty. Should I put some make up on? LOL. I don't even know how to put make up on. That's why I don't even touch it. Maybe Jina can help me.

 

"Unnie," Jina said,"I'm going to change to SHINee's Replay okay?"

 

"Sure," I smiled,"can you help me with make up?"

 

"Sure!" she smiled.

 

"What are you going to do to me though? I want to know," I said.

 

"Just some bush and mascara. That's it," she said.

 

I stayed still for the mascara. I made sure I didn't blink till it was dry. Then she applied blush which tickled my cheeks. Then she added some lip gloss. I looked nice.

 

"Lip gloss for kissable lips," she smiled.

 

"Yah! Its not like I'm going to kiss him," I said.

 

"Maybe he'll want to kiss you," she winked,"and take it this with you. After you eat, you must apply it and see what happens."

 

"Fine," I nodded,"now let's go downstairs. My mom must be home."

 

We went downstairs to find my mom home, but she seemed ready to go. My mom looked so elegant. Maybe that's why she's a great usines lady. Then she turned around. She smiled at me. Is my outfit okay?

 

"Sora, you look beautiful," my mom smiled,"are you ready to go?"

 

"Yes," I nodded.

 

"Good," she smiled.

 

"Hi aunty," Jina waved.

 

"Hi Jina," my mom smiled,"is Dongho over to play with Kangin?"

 

"Yes," Jina nodded.

 

"Well thanks for bringing him," my mom said,"we'll be leaving now."

 

"Wait mom," I said,"can I know the guys name?"

 

"I am sorry, but you'll have to wait till you meet him soon," she smiled.

 

"Oh okay," I nodded.

 

Why can't I know now? I want to know his name!!! Okay whatever. I'll get over. I'm meeting him soo anyways. We went to the car that Dave had ready for us. We got in the car and started our way.


I was going to update this earlier but my computer froze and turned off :( I'm sorry. Also I'm going to be finishing this fic soon because I'm too busy to do more and I don't want to put it on hiatus, so yeah... I feel like a bad person