22.

I Ran Away and Met You

After 2 hours of waiting, I quickly changed into a casual outfit to go out shopping. I changed into what I called casual. I looked somewhat girly. I smiled because I like how I look.

I sat in the couch watching a bit more of the drama. Then the door rang. Lilly went to get it. 

 

"Miss! Its Lulu and Monica," Lilly said.

 

"I'm coming!" I grabbed my purse and phone.

 

I texted my mom that I was going shopping with Lulu and Monica for an outfit to wear later. She responded okay. She was at the company doing whatever companies do. Dave drove us because he felt unsure. We went to the nearest mall. We went into some cute store that we saw. It looked so nice! Wahhh. I must look nice. You never know, he might be the one.

 

"Let's go!" I dragged them in the store.

 

Then I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from my mom. She said I had to wear a dress because we were going out for dinner and meeting his family. The owner's of the other company. Okay then. Dress it is.

 

"I have to wear a dress," I said,"I'm meeting his parent."

 

"Oooh girl. I wonder who he is and how he looks," Monica said.

 

"He must be hot," Lulu said,"so something fancy?"

 

"I guess so," I said.

 

"Well of course it has to be fancy. She needs to impress him and his family," Monica said,"let's go find a dress."

 

We went to the dress section of the store. I'm excited. I like trying on new clothes. Monica started looking around to find something nice looking while Lulu and I were just watching here.

 

"What color can it be?" Lulu asked.

 

"Something not too bright or dark. She has to look decent and pure not like something else. Monica and Lulu started searching while I just watched them... I usually go for the casual look. I don't do fancy. Then they turned around at me. They each had 5 dresses. They shoved me in the dressing room and made me try them on. 

I really liked the second one, fifth one, seventh, and the nineth one that I tried on.  They looked nice on me, but we took the nine one away because I'm clumsy and if I spill something it will get on my dress.... I really seem to like the second.

 

"I like the second one I tried on," I said.

 

"It looks really pretty on you," she said,"I approve."

 

"I like it too! Get it," Lulu said.

 

I went to go pay for it. I got out my credit card. I only use it if I really need it. Now is a time. I don't want my mom buying it for me so yeah. Now to look for shoes! We went out the store and we ran into Lulu's crush Kevin.

 

"Oh hi Lulu," he smiled.

 

"Hi," Lulu said nervously.

 

"Sora?" I heard a voice. I turned around to find it belonged to Kevin's younger brother Ryan.

 

"Oh hi," my cheeks turned red.

 

"I haven't seen you in a while," he said.

 

"Oh. Yeah," I nodded.

 

"You look nice," he smiled.

 

"Thanks," I smiled back.

 

"Well we have to go," Monica said,"I'm sorry, Ryan, but Sora needs to get ready for today..."

 

"Oh for what?" he asked.

 

"To meet my fiance..." I said.

 

"Oh," he smiled,"I guess I'm too late. Good luck though."

 

"Thanks," I smiled,"you'll find someone better than me."

 

"Thanks then good luck," he said.

 

"I wish the same for you," I said before being dragged by Monica.

 

"That's sad," Lulu said.

 

"I know," I mumbled.

 

I used to like him and a lot. I met him my freshman year. He was the nicest to me. In that class there was only 8 girls. I sat around selfish athletic guys. He was the one who was nice to me. I noticed that sometimes he observed me. He'd smile when the guy in front of him would talk to me saying I could do many thing. I didn't have to talk to him a lot. We were both equally quiet. He knew what I liked, what I disliked, and what university I want to go to without me telling him. He deserves a better girl than me.

 

"Don't be sad," Monica said,"you'll still be friends and you can invite him to your wedding if you decide to get married."

 

"I want to find him someone... maybe one of my cousins?" I said,"maybe Jina?"

 

"You do that," Monica said.

 

"Jina is a good person, so yeah," Lulu nodded.

 

Then we walked around to find a nice shoe store to find shoes to go with my dress. I still feel somewhat sad. I didn't want to do that to him, but he was right. He was too late, but it okay! My cousin is a nice person. They have to meet. We found a store full of shoes and we quickly went in. We looked around. Monica and Lulu already had 5 pairs of shoes for my to try on.

I really liked the heels, but I can't walk in them. I really liked the flats though. I liked the fourth shoe the best. I like flats and I believe it will look great with my dress.

 

"I like this one," I pointed to the flats.

 

"Me too," Lulu aid,"you really can't walk in heels..."

 

"I know," I mumbled.

 

"Then take the flats," Monica said.

 

"I will!" I chirped.

 

I went to go pay for the flats that I chose. I'm so happy. I feel like today is going to go just fine... Even if I miss Aron... Its been a day and I miss him oh so very much...

 

"Now let's eat!" Lulu said.

 

"Then just walk around and hang out," Monica added.

 

"Sounds fine," I nodded