13.

I Ran Away and Met You

I saw Aron really quiet... He got a phone call earlier, and he seems upset ever since. I don't really know him well... but I want to know why he's like this. He keeps sighing every minute.

 

"Aron?" I asked.

 

"Yeah?" he said. 

 

"Is there something wrong?" I asked,"you don't seem okay. I'm here if you want to talk about it."

 

"I'm trying to get over something, but I can't," he said.

 

"Tell me," I said.

 

"Well... my dad is the owner of a very important company and he arranged a marriage. There is another important company, the owner of that company and my mother arranged a marriage between me and the youngest daughter," he sighed,"I want to marry someone I love not someone I don't know."

 

"Oh... that ," I said. I know how that feels.

 

"What's worse... is that she ran away before I even met her. Well I did meet her, but that was when we were babies," he said.

 

"Oh... so you were going to give her a chance?" I frowned.

 

"Its what my mother wants," he said.

 

"Pleasing your parents isn't always good. Not if it doesn't please you," I patted his head,"do what you feel right."

 

"I guess so," he smiled.

 

"See," I pinched his cheek

 

"I wonder who she is, how she looks like, and how she is," he said.

 

"I guess," I said,

 

"Well, now, I have good news for you," he changed the subject.

 

"What?" I said.

 

"Starting tomorrow, you will be receiving Korean language class," he said,"I'll be going too because my Korean isn't great.

 

"Cool! I won't be alone," I smiled,"um... well... you really can't leave me alone... I don't know what's wrong with me. I-I-I get panic attacks. I don't like being alone."

 

"Its okay," he said,"I'm here and I'll make sure you're not alone."

 

"Well alone here is fine, but outside no," I said,"I think I have a disorder or something... I just can't."

 

"Its okay. I'll be here," he said.

 

"Thanks," I smiled,"this means a lot."

 

"Fear of being alone?" he said.

 

"Its called Mono phobia or Agoraphobia, something like that," I said.

 

"Oh. I'll look into it," he said. I nodded.

 

"Now we told each other's problems," I smiled.

 

"Yeah," he said,"we brought you food by the way. Its on the table. Eat then sleep."

 

"Um... alright," I said.

 

I went to the table and JR... I think gave me food. I bowed to him. I sat down and ate with him. Aron came over and joined us. When we were done, I washed the dishes.

 

"We'll be leaving soon, so go to sleep," he said,"you get a lot of rest, okay?"

 

"I will," I said.

 

I went to the room and laid on his bed. I soon fell into deep sleep quickly. I was tired I guess... but tired of what? I'm so lazy.


Marching band season is over. I will be updating a lot more now^^ I hope you have liked this chapter. I'm so grateful to you, my amazing subbies. I love you all <3