15.

I Ran Away and Met You

Its been almost 2 hours and I was bored. We just got to know each other. Then we learned greatings, now our teacher was going what we we're going to do for the next 2 months.

 

"Any question?" Ms. Oh asked. The room was silent,"you can go now."

 

Aron and I walked out all silent. I didn't know what to say. Should I comment on the class or that I was bored? I didn't pay much attention in class at regular school because it was boring, but here I have to be serious. I need to learn Korean.

 

"So what did you think?" he asked.

 

"Its okay... I guess," I said.

 

"Do you want o go walk around?" he asked me,"I don't thing that hyung will come soon. I think I have the day free."

 

"Um. Okay," I said,"just make sure you have the day off."

 

"All right," he said.

 

I saw him take out his phone and call sunbaenim. I just watched him. I took this chance to observed his facial features. He has nice lips... no! What am I thinking. No! No! No! Ughh. Sora, why are you thinking that? I pouted.

 

"Are you okay?" Aron asked.

 

"Oh... yeah," I said,"I'm fine."

 

"You were pouting," he said.

 

"Yeah. I guess I didn't notice," I said.

 

"You looked cute," he mumbled. My cheeks turned red.

 

"So?" I said.

 

"I have no schedule today," he smiled,"I'm free."

 

"All right," I smiled.

 

"Let's go," he said.

 

We walked around the streets. I hands woud brush each other once in a while. I felt nervous and my cheeks turned red. I sleep with him, but why do I feel so nervous now?

 

"Do you want to eat?" he asked.

 

"Sure," I said.

 

"Let's go eat chicken," he suggested.

 

"Yum!" I chirped. I love chicken.

 

"Let's go!" he grabbed my hand.

 

My cheeks turned red. We were holding hands. He dragged me to a place where they have chicken... wel I'm guessing. I heard him talking in Korean. They lady smiled and looked at me. I looked at Aron and he was smiing saying something. I just looked really confused.

 

"Go sit," Aron said. I nodded. I let go of his hand, but he didn't seem to want to.

 

"I thought you said to go sit," I said, confused.

 

"Oh right," he said. He let go of my hand.

 

I went to sit at a tabe for two. I felt stupid because I couldn't speak or understand. I pouted. I just waited for Aron to come. I just stared outside in the meantime.


Sorry that I took forever to update. I was busy