17.

I Ran Away and Met You

Author's POV:

A month has passed by now and guess what! Sora can speak Korean now. She can communicate with people around her now. She feels like she can trust them. She starting to feel something special for Aron now. She feels she can trust them the most.


Sora's POV:

 

"Sora?" Ren said.

 

"What?" I asked.

 

"You need to eat more," Ren said.

 

"You barely eat nowadays," JR said.

 

"I don't know. I have this feeling and I'm scared. I can't eat like this," I said. 

 

"Is it a bad feeling?" Baekho asked worried.

 

"I don't know... It feels like a mix," I said,"but its this weird feel that I feel in my chest. My heart beats to fast and sometimes its hard to breathe. Sometimes I feel sick."

 

"We need to take you to a doctor," Minhyun said.

 

"No, its fine," I said,"I've felt this before, so it will go away."

 

"You sure?" JR asked.

 

"Yes," I said,"but don't tell Aron... he'd worry too much and the last thing I need right now is him worrying to death when you guys will be having a come back soon."

 

"Fine," JR said,"but when you feel bad we're talking you to a hospital."

 

"I'll definitely tell," I lied,"now let me rest a while. I feel tired."

 

"Fine," the four of them said.

 

I turned around on Aron's bed. I've been laying on his bed for a week now. I barely moved and barely ate. I kept saying fine when I wasn't. I didn't need for them to worry about me when they're busy with their come back. Besides, if they'd take me to a hospital, they'd find out who I really am. Then they'll be mad that I lied to them so much. I want to stay with them here and live with them. They are my family.

 

"I'm back!" Aron said.

 

I have to pretend for my sake of staying here. I got up and ran to Aron. I gave him a tight hug. He went to the store to buy me some food. Well he bought me a lot of food. How am I going to eat all this?!?

 

"Looks yummy!" I cheered.

 

"Good," he smiled,"its all for you."

 

"Not fair!" Baekho said. I chuckled.

 

"Its true," Ren said,"not fair."

 

"She needs to eat up," Minhyun said.

 

"Yeah," Minhyun said,"know her she'll eat the whole thing."

 

"I will!" I smiled.

 

"I brought chicken," he said.

 

"Really?" I smiled.

 

"Yes," he nodded,"your favorite."

 

"Yess," I smiled and nodded.

 

"I also brought you mango juice and orange juice," he said.

 

"Thanks!" I said,"I'll enjoy them."

 

"Guys, we need to get going now," sunbaenim came in. He gave me a weird look... the 'woah' look.

 

"All right," JR said.

 

"Bye bye," Baekho said.

 

"Bye, Sora," Ren said.

 

"Later, Sora," JR said.

 

"Sora, see you soon," Minhyun said.

 

"Bye guys," I smiled.

 

"Bye bye, Sora," Aron hugged me. 

 

"Bye, Aron," I hugged him back.

 

Then I let him go. I watch him exit the dorm. I locked te door after he left. I layed on the couch for a while. What is this? Why do I feel so sick? I don't want them to worry. I'm fine. I'll get over it soon, but I still wonder...

 

Then my mind shifted to another thing. Does my mom worry about me now that I'm gone? I nearly forgot about her and my family. Are they even looking for me? I don't think they are... If they find me... I don't know what I'd do. They'd make me marry that guy... and what if he's not the right one for me? What if there is something wrong with me and its a sickness and I have to live with that guy? What am I going to do?

 

I got up to turn on the TV. I decided to eat some chicken and drink some mango juice. I was sort of hungry now that I think of it... Then I ate some cookies that Aron brought me. Hopefully, I feel better soon.