04.

I Ran Away and Met You

I got out of my room. I went downstairs. I can't just leave. Should I just lie about it? I should. Hmmm... I'll see what I can do. I smiled to myself and went to Lilly.

 

"Lilly, I'll be going to a friend's house to do homework. I'll come later," I said.

 

"I'll drive you," Dave got up.

 

"No need. I'm going to stop by somewhere," I said.

 

"Okay," he said. I smiled.

 

I quickly walked out the door. I went to the mall and called a taxi there. When it got there, I asked for the nearest airport. When we got there I felt so excited. I love the airport. I bought a ticket and went through all the process. My flight was in 10 minutes so I waited. Then I finally got on the plane. I sat in my seat. I decided to fall asleep. The flight attendant woke me up when we got to Korea. I walked out of the airport.

 

"Finally here," I smiled.

 

I was walking around Seoul. It was dark since it was night already. I didn't know what to do. I didn't even speak Korean, well a bit, but not so much. Why did I choose this place? Then someone grabbed my wrist. It was some guy. He looked at me weird. Then I noticed other guys. He pulled me close to him. I pushed him. Then he started dragging me by the wrist. All I could do was scream and so I did.