21.

I Ran Away and Met You

We woke up the next morning in the living room. It was really clean. I don't remember being this clean and we were covered with blankets. It wa probably my mom and Lilly. I was probably the first one awake, but it didn't like it after they all yawned.

 

"You all awake?" I whispered.

 

"Yes," they whispered back.

 

Then I smelled food. Yummy delicious food. I sat up and stretced. So did everyone else. We just were there stretching as much as we could. Then Lilly called u for breakfast. We all went to the table and there was a lot of food.

 

"Thank you!" we said.

 

"You're welcome," Lilly said,"now eat up. I'll get Kangin."

 

"Okay," I said.

 

It looked like a buffet. This is why I love Lilly. She is an amazing cook. I got some pancakes, scrabled eggs, bacon, and a bagel with orange juice. Then Kangin came. He sat down and served himself. He is very quiet around my friends.

 

"Hey. Who wants to go with me later to buy an outfit to meet my future huband?" I asked,"like in two hours?"

 

"Ailee and I have a color guard competition later today," Grace said.

 

"Sorry," Ailee and Grace said.

 

"Its fine," I smiled,"good luck. Do well."

 

"Thanks," they said.

 

"I have my cousins over today. All day," Cinthia sighed,"sorry."

 

"Its okay," I said,"good luck with that."

 

"I can't. Sorry. Lacrosse tournament," Melissa said.

 

"Its fine. Good luck!" I said.

 

"I'm going to Lake Elsenore," Soon Shim said.

 

"Well... I knew you were going to stay that, Miss I don't dance; I don't sing; I don't socialize," I said.

 

"You know me~" she sang.

 

"I can go," Lulu said,"I get bored at home."

 

"I have no plans, so yes," Monica smiled.

 

"Okie. Yay!" I smiled. 

 

I have people to help me. Even if its only two. I smiled and ate my breakfast. When we were done Soon Shim had to leave to go to Lake Elsenore. Grace and Ailee left to get ready for their competition. Then Melissa left to get ready for her tournament. Lulu and Monica stayed. We talked about this mysterious guy and how he could be. Somehow I didn't feel nervous. I don't know why...

 

"Hey. We'll go home now and in two hours we meet up at the mall?" Monica said.

 

"Yeah. That's fine," I said.

 

They got they stuff and they left. I saw them leave thinking... what am I going to do in 2 hours? I'll continue watching 49 Days then. Its so good and so sad. I love Jung Il Woo. He is an amazing. He sings, acts, and is very handsome. I was literally drooling over him.

 

"Who is that?" Lilly sat next to me.

 

"Its Jung Il Woo," I said.

 

"He's very handsome," she complimented.

 

"I know," I said.

 

So I sat wuth Lilly watching 49 Days.