30.

I Ran Away and Met You

A week later... 

 

I woke up from my close friends telling me to wake up from my peaceful sleep. The day before we had a sleep over to celebrate the fact that I was getting married the next day. We stayed up late talking about our high school years and how they came to the end. We watched movies, pigge out, and had a dance party. It was fun.

 

"Wake up, Miss Lazy!" Lulu said.

 

"Give me five more minutes~" I mumbled for the 3rd time.

 

"Its like the third time you've said that," Soon Shim.

 

"Get up!" Grace hit me with the pillow.

 

"Girly, wake up. Its a big day for you today," Monica said.

 

"Come on. We'll help make you beautiful for this day," Ailee said,"I am studying comestics and stuff like that, so pali!"

 

"Fine," I got up.

 

"Go shower!" Grace said.

 

"I'm going~" I sang.

 

I grabbed my towel and clothes. I walked to the bathroom. I the water and got undressed then went in. Today is the big day. So many people will be there and I'm going to be Aron's wife... I'll spend the rest of my life with the person that I loved. I stopped my thought and tried to quickly finish my shower. I got out of my shower and got dressed. I went back to my room.

 

"Come here," Monica said.

 

"We'll dry you're hair," Lulu said.

 

"Okay," I nodded.

 

"Girls, I brought food," Lilly said as she came in with a tray of food.

 

"Food!" Ailee chirped.

 

Lilly set the food on the coffee table I had in my room. It was like a mini buffet. I took a donut and a glass of orange juice. I set it down for a moment and she hugged me.

 

"Miss, you're all grown up and getting married now. I am very happy for you," she said.

 

"Thanks, Lilly," I smiled.

 

"I remember you being very little and now you're all grown up," she said.

 

"I'm very greatful to you, Lilly," I said.

 

"I'm always here for you," she smiled,"well I have to now and get ready. See you later, okay?"

 

Lilly then left my room, but Soon Shim and Lulu came running to my room with a box in their hands. They seemed really excited about it. Then they handed it to me.

 

"Your dress is here!!!" Soon Shim room to my room.

 

She handed my a white box. I opened it and in it was the beautiful dress that I chose. I was just beautiful. When I first saw it in the booklet of dresses I knew that one was the one.

 

"Its really pretty!" Monica said.

 

"I know!" Grace said.

 

"I just love this dress," I said.

 

"I'll do you hair and make up now. Then you can put it on, okay?" Ailee said.

 

"Okay," I nodded.

 

I sat on my desk chair. I understood why Ailee said that. If she were to do my make up what if there was a little accident and it got on my dress or something got stuck while doing my hair. Just thinking about it made me stressed. Ailee started with my hair. 

 

"Any suggestions?" she asked.

 

"Um... not really," I said.

 

"I'll search something on Google and you just say it," she said.

 

She went in her bag to get her Samsung Galaxy tablet. She went on Google and put wedding hairstyles. She gave me the tablet and I just looked. At first, I didn't find any that I liked, but then found one.

 

"This one," I said.

 

"Oooh. Pretty," Ailee said,"good thing I brought a lot of hair pins and flowers and such."

 

"So you can do it?" I asked.

 

"Of course!" she cheered.

 

She then started working on my hair. First she brushed my hair to make sure there wasn't any knots or anything. I felt my hair and it was so soft. I kept petting my hair.

 

"Stop doing that," Ailee said,"you're get oils from your hands into your hair and make it greasy and you know."

 

"I know. I'm sorry. Its so soft," I said.

 

"Its okay," she smiled.

 

She worked on my hair. When she was done, my hair was perfect. I looked very pretty. Now onto to the make up. She went with a light pink color since I was really pale. She put mascara, rose pink eye shadow, and rose pink lip gloss. It was something very simple, but she did the make just right because she made me look pretty.

 

"Thank you, Ailee," I hugged her.

 

"You're welcome. Anything for a friend," she smiled,"I did a good job right?"

 

"Yes! An excellent job!" I cheered.

 

The rest of the girls came in when Ailee was done. They were dressed in their bridesmaid dresses that I picked out for them. They all looked very pretty. 

 

"You look so pretty!" Monica said.

 

"Thank you~" I sang,"now your turn."

 

It was their turn for Ailee to put make up on and do their hair. Monica when first. I just the TV to watch whatever was on. I sat on my bed and watched some cartoons on Cartoon Network. I was watching some Pokemon. When Ailee was done with all of them, she she started doing her hair. They all were doing half up half down. They all looked so pretty. Then Ailee did her make up. She then put on her dress too. 

 

"Time for you to put on your dress," Lulu sang.

 

"Will do," I smiled.

 

"We'll we downstairs," Monica said.

 

"Okay. See you there," I said.

 

They were all exiting my room and my mom came in. She was smiling and really happy. She came directly to me without saying any words and hugged me. I hugged her back.

 

"My Sora," she said,"you're all grown up and now your getting married. I bet your dad is really proud."

 

"I wish he could be here," my voice cracked.

 

I wanted to cry because just by mentioning my dad, I wanted to cry. I can't though, but I miss him so much. I truly wish he was here to see me get married. Tears wanted to fall, but I kept them from spilling.

 

"Don't cry, okay?" she said,"your make up will get ruined."

 

"I won't," I smiled.

 

"I'm here to help you get in the dress," she smiled,"you'll look so pretty."

 

"Yeah," I smiled.

 

I took the dress out of the box. Then my mom started helping get into the dress. It fit perfectly and I felt very happy. Its almost time. Just a little bit more and I'm off.

 

"You look beautiful," my mom said.

 

"Thanks, mom," I smiled.

 

"Now let's go downstairs," she said.

 

"Okay," I said.

 

We started going downstairs. My bridesmaid started cheering and whistling along with Lilly, Kangin, and Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon and I started having a better relationship. She was really looking forward for me getting married. I smiled as we came down.

 

"Dongsaeng, you look so pretty!" Chaeyeon said.

 

"You too, unnie," I said.

 

"Let's take a picture!" Lilly said.

 

"I dont want to take a picture is that okay?" Kangin said,"I'm the only boy."

 

"Its okay, hun. If you don't want to then take the picture," my mom handed him the camera.

 

Kangin took some pictures of us then we were done. I felt so happy at this moment. Then we got our shoes and put them on. I had to wear heels, but it was okay since I practiced walking in them. 

 

"Ready?" my mom asked,"Dave is here."

 

"All ready!" I said.

 

"Okay. Let's go," she said.

 

I was going in a different car. It was a black Corola Toyota. Everyone else was going in their regular car. I got in and Dave was there. I see. He's driving me there. He started the car and we were getting ready to go to the site.

 

"Hi, Miss," he smiled,"wow. You've grown into a beautiful women who is ready to get married real soon."

 

"Thanks, Dave," I smiled.

 

"I'm really lucky to be walking you there," he said.

 

"I happy too," I smiled.

 

He then put some music on. It was Nu'est's Action album. I felt so happy he had it. I loved Aron's rap. I was singing some parts and rapping to Aron's part.

 

"This is for you," Dave said,"I got their albums for you."

 

"Really?" I squealed.

 

"Yes," he nodded.

 

"Thank you so much, Dave!" I said.

 

"You're welcome," he smiled.

 

When then got to th sight which was a nice beach that was reserved for us. Its going to start soon. Dave helped me out of the car and I was out. Everything then got all orginized. They were all watching me. I smiled kind. The music started and I was walking. They were all clapping for me. I felt really nervous. Dave interwined his arm with mine and walked me down to where Aron was. Alice, Aron's sister, was behind us. She was our flower girl. He was just staring at me. Like he was amazed.

 

"You look beautiful," he mouthed.

 

I just smiled a thank you. Dave and I got to Aron. He handed me off to Aron.

 

"Take care of her well," Dave said.

 

"I promise I will," Aron nodded.

 

We then stood there for people to take pictures of us. We smiled at everyone. Right now I feel just so very happy.

 

"Well doesn't th bride look very pretty," the host, Baekho, said.

 

"Thank you," I smiled.

 

"Now kids, let's here your vows," the other host, Ren, said.

 

We then faced each. I wanted to cry already. This is it. Then my brother came with the rings. I smiled at him. Aron then took the ring and put it on my finger.

 

"I, Youngmin Kwak, take you, Sora Shin, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness," he smiled.

 

I then took the ring too. I put it on his finger and looked at him in the eyes.

 

"I, Sora Shin, take you, Youngmin Kwak , to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness," I smiled.

 

Everyone clapped for us. Then they were yelling out 'kiss'. Aron nodded and he came closer and he kissed me. Our first kiss... as a married couple. Everyone clapped again.

 

"Awh. Look at that," Aron said.

 

"Now on to the party!" Ren cheered. 

 

We went to the hotel near by for the party. We greet everyone at the door of the room. When everyone was there, we went to sit down at our table, but then we ended up standing again. My mom handed me a mic.

 

"Hi, everyone," I said. People clapped for me,"I'm very greatful you all came for this special day. It means a lot to me having to share this moment with all of you. I'm just very happy right now."

 

I wanted to cry because I just did, okay? Its just a special day and moment.

 

"Don't cry please," Aron hugged me,"please."

 

"Awhhh," we heard from some people.

 

"Are you okay?" he asked.

 

"Yeah," I nodded.

 

"Good," he smiled,"hi everyone. I'm really glad your all here to see us. Today was a very important day for me. Getting married with the person you love happens only once and I'm glad to see you all here. She is the girl of my life and I love her. I promise to everyone here that I will take care of her well and protect her."

 

"Awhhh," we heard it again.

 

It was time for us to have our first dance and it was Love Song by Eric Nam. I love this song. We were only everyone's eyes. It was a slow song and so we dance.

 

"You know what?" I said.

 

"What?" he asked.

 

"I'm happy that I ran away because I met you and now I'm happy," I said.

 

"Yeah," he laughed.

 

When we were done, we sat down. The food was out and we were eating now. We ate and then continued the party. It was really fun and I was just very happy.


Hi all! Thank each and one of you for subbing to me and this story. I'm very happy. I'm sorry that I rushed things. I've just been very busy and wanted to get this done, but I hope you all liked^^ I've made some mistakes and I'm sorry. Sometimes I just forget things, but thank you all for reading. If you want to read more of my stories, go ahead! Please do~

I Really Love You (I Really Like You Sequel) with JR from Nu'est: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/284165/i-really-love-you-i-really-like-you-sequel-romance-nuest-nuestjr-jrnuest-jrandyou

Unique with B1A4: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/256602/unique-b1a4-fluff-romance-sandeul-b1a4sandeul-sandeulb1a4

60 Seconds with Kim Sung Gyu from Infinite: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/320504/60-seconds-infinite-romance-sunggyu-kimsunggyu-sunggyundyou-snuggleyu

One Love with Nam Woohyun from Infinite: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/288487/one-love-infinite-kevinwoo-namwoohyun-woohyun-you-yoonbomi-woohyunandyou

You Were Mine with Lee Gi Kwang and Yong Jun Hyung from B2st: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/276090/you-were-mine-b2st-beast-gikwang-goohara-junhyung-yongjunhyung-gikwangandyou

I wanted to finish this fic so that I could finish my others. I'm really excited to write more. Thanks to all who read. I will be writing more with Teen Top, EXO, ZE:A, and other. More of B1A4 too.