12.

I Ran Away and Met You

"Anyways, Ren is going shopping," Aron said,"we want to buy you stuff."

 

"Its okay," I said,"you don't have to."

 

"We want to," he said,"besides, you need to get in style here, and Ren wants to help."

 

"Oh... okay?" I said.

 

"He wants to be a very stylish person," he said.

 

"Well, Ren has some of his cousin's clothes and wants you to wear it. To fit in here," Aron said. Then Ren came over and handed over some clothes,"you should go change."

 

"Yeah," I nodded.

 

I went to the bathroom to change.  It was nice and cozy. Then I walked out of the bathroom.

 

"Are the clothes alright?" Aron asked.

 

"Yes," I nodded then I faced Ren,"kamsahamnida."

 

"Ah nae," he smiled.

 

"Shall we start going?" Aron asked.

 

"Sure," I said.

 

We put our shoes on and started leaving. Ren and Aron wore disguises. I looked normal. Hehe. We went to many different clothing and shoe stores. Ren picked out nice stuff for me and I am very thankful to him. Aron started picking out stuff for me too. After 2 hours of shopping we went home.

 

"Kamsahamnida," I smiled to both of them.

 

"No problem," Aron said.

 

I had new pajamas, pants, shorts, shirts, sweaters, and shoes. Thanks to them. I'll try to learn how to cook for them as a thank you. I'm so grateful... I like this life now. I am finally away from my mom and those who I've disliked. I feel good.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating before. I'll try to update the most I can. Its my last free weekend. Marching band has games and competitions coming up.. and I can't go see Nu'est at KCON :( I have a competition that day. Arghh >.> Away game this Friday! So excited~