20.

I Ran Away and Met You

Hours after we left, I woke up. I woke up just in time too. We got to LAX and everyone was getting off. I like to wait till everyone has gotten off. We got or stuff and started on our way out. I was happy to be back in California... somewhat... My mom called Dave to pick us up. I saw Dave coming. I was so happy.

 

"Dave!" I jumped up and down.

 

"Miss! I'm so glad you're back," he hugged me.

 

"Me too," I smiled and patted his back.

 

"Shall we go home?" he asked.

 

"Yes," I nodded.

 

"Alright," he said. He took our stuff. We got in the car.

 

"Hun?" my mom said.

 

"Yes, mom?" I said.

 

"Dave was very worried. He felt he should have watched you," mom said.

 

"I'm sorry Dave. I probably caused you so much stress," I said,"I didn't mean to. It was all me. No fault in you."

 

"Miss," he said,"I felt bad."

 

"Don't be," I said.

 

"That's what I've been telling him," mom said.

 

"I'm not the only one feeling guilty," Dave said,"its Lilly too." 

 

"Poor Lilly! I probably caused her stress too," I sighed,"this is all my fault."

 

"Don't blame yourself anymore," Dave said,"you're here now."

 

"Yeah," I mumbled.

 

Dave put in my B2st CDs. He put Fiction and Fact. I really love that album. I loved all the songs. I started singing to Fiction. Its my favorite B2st era. Well I love all B2st eras so I couldn't choose. I glanced over at my mom and she seemed happier today than other days. Maybe because now everything is okay. Oh! I forgot to tell her about my decision for traditional Korean music.

 

"Mom?" I said.

 

"Yes?" she responded.

 

"Remember when you asked me about the traditional music program?" I asked.

 

"Yes. Did you make a decision?" she asked.

 

"Yeah. I thought a lot about it. I want to do it, but I also want to learn traditional Japanese music... If that's all right with you," I said.

 

"Its fine. Your father probably would have loved the idea, so yes," she smiled.

 

"Thank you," I nodded and smiled happily.

 

I felt a pain in my heart because I missed my dad dearly, but I was happy that my dad might be happy too. We got to our house and Lilly was waiting outside. Dave parked the car right in front of the door.

 

"Miss!" she smiled.

 

"Lilly!" I chirped.

 

"Miss, I'm so glad your back," Lilly hugged me.

 

"Me too!" I smiled.

 

"You must be hungry. I'll get something prepared. What would you like?" she asked. 

 

"Hm... I want... to eat some pizza! Can you make me some pizza, Lilly? I love your pizza and I want brownies too!" I chirped,"I'm so hungry!" 

 

"I knew you'd be," she smiled.

 

"Mom, can my friends come over today? I miss them so much!!!" I said.

 

"Okay, but wash up," mom said,"Lilly can you make enough food for her friends please?"

 

"Yes ma'am," Lilly said.

 

I went upstairs to my room. I quickly picked an outfit to wear. Well not quickly I picked out something sort of nice... not really. Something casual. Then I quickly text my 7 closest friends to come over because I'm back. After that I slipped into the shower. I felt disgusting. After the shower I quickly changed. I checked my phone and they all replied. They missed me and are happy I'm back.

 

I started my way to the living room to see five of my friends which are Soon Shim, Lulu, Cinthia, Grace, and Ailee. Two of them were running late, but its okay which was Melissa and Monica. They're really busy though. Melissa has lacrosse while Monica is busy because she's in college. I just walked down the stairs. They were so happy they came running to hug me. Even Soon Shim. She's not the type to hug. 

 

"We missed you!!" Lulu said.

 

"I missed you guys too!" I chirped.

 

"So tell us~" Cinthia sang.

 

"Okay, but we have to wait till Melissa and Monica get here," I said.

 

"Okie!" they all responded.

 

I some music. Lilly brought some snacks while the food was making. In no less than 5 minutes, Monica and Melissa were here. I opened the door and they attacked me with their hugs.

 

"OMG! You're back!" Melissa sang.

 

"I am," I laughed.

 

"We missed you so much. We were worried sick young lady," Monica said.

 

"I'm sorry," I said,"I don't know what when through me."

 

"Its okay," she smiled,"as long as your back." 

 

"Haha. Yeah. Come in," I let them in.

 

We all sat down comfortably while Lilly began bringing the food. It smelled so nice. I was so hungry. She brought us cups of orange juice and plates. Then more plates because Monica bought a cake. 

 

"Now that everyone is here," Grace said.

 

"Tell us!!!" Cinthia pleaded.

 

"Tell us what?" Monica said.

 

"How she lived over there," Lulu said.

 

"Oh," Melissa and Monica said in unison.

 

"Well I met this guy," I started.

 

"Oh a guy~" Soon Shim sang.

 

"Haha. Yeah," I laughed,"I lived with the guy because he took me in. He also spoke English. So I lived with guys."

 

"Oooh guys~ oooh boys!" Soon Shim laughed. We laughed too. She always does that. She likes teasing me.

 

"Haha. Well I lived with them. The guy that I met is Kwak Youngmin or Aron. Mostly called Aron. He helped me. When I got to Korea some old erts where harrassing me and he saved me."

 

"Your prince charming?" Monica smiled.

 

"I'm not sure anymore," I frowned,"anyways... yeah. I got to know him more since we both didn't speak Korean a lot. We went to school together to learn... and because they lived in an apartment... I had to share a bed with him. I felt safe in his arms."

 

"In his arms? Girlie," Melissa smiled.

 

"You slept with him?" Soon Shim asked,"woah there. Damn Sora."

 

"N-not like that!" my face turned red,"we just shared a bed."

 

"Its still something," Lulu added.

 

"I guess," I said," and we did a lot of stuff together. He's special to me because... we went out..."

 

"Went out!?!" they all yelled in unison.

 

"Girl~" Melissa said.

 

"Tell us what he's like," Monica said.

 

"He's taller than me..." I began.

 

"Sora... we're all taller than you," Soon Shim said.

 

"Yah! Let me tell you," I said,"anyways, He has nice facial features. He has a nice smiling. He's caring and so sweet. He likes to give me piggy back rides. He's musically talented! He raps and sometimes sings. He has a very cute, manly voice. He's very strong. He's just perfect! Oh he's in the group Nu'est!"

 

"Nu'est?" they asked.

 

"Yes," I said.

 

"I've heard of them!" Ailee said.

 

I quickly ran up the stairs to get my laptop. I was in my room, but I forgot where I put it. I put it in... in... the firt drawer of my desk. I went to open the drawer and it was still there. I got it and ran downstairs with it. I sat down in the couch and opened to then turned it on. I went on YouTube and looked up Not Over You. My favorite one.

 

"There he is!" I chirped.

 

"Oh girl!" Monica said.

 

"Haha," I laughed.

 

"The rest are his friends. There's Ren, JR, Minhyun, and Baekho," I said.

 

"If they come here, I'll take you all to the concert as an early or late Christmas present," I said.

 

"Seems like fun!" Lulu said,"I like that one!"

 

"Oh? JR?" I said.

 

"He's cute," she nodded.

 

"Eh... They're okay," Soon Shim said,"I approve."

 

"Oooh! He's cute!" Grace pointed to Baekho.

 

"That one is cute!" Cinthia pointed to Minhyun.

 

"I have a boyfriend, but yes. They are cute," Monica said.

 

"I like Ren," Ailee said,"he's seems cool."

 

"Hehe," I said,"you all want to sleep over?" I said,"its Friday."

 

"Sure! But we'll have to ask our parents," they said. I nodded.

 

"I'll ask my mom right now," I said.

 

I went running to my mom's office upstair. I opened the door and slipped in. She was on her laptop. I quietly made my way over to her to not distract her a lot with my presence.

 

"Mom?" I asked.

 

"Yes?" she responded.

 

"Can I have my friends over?" I said,"sleep over?"

 

"Sure, but can you meet the guy I arranged the marriage with? I want you to meet him soon," she said.

 

"Alright, mom," I nodded.

 

"Okay then. Have fun," she said.

 

"I will," I said.

 

I headed out of her office and found my younger brother staring at me. He stared at me like he's seen a ghost and he quickly hugged me. Awh. Poor Kangin missed me.

 

"Yah! Kangin," I said,"what's wrong?"

 

"You're back. I missed you so much," he sobbed.

 

"Kangin, don't cry. I'm here. Don't worry. I won't leave like that again, okay?" I said.

 

"Okay, noona," he said. I patted his head.

 

"Go take a nap. You probably need it. You were worried too?" I asked.

 

"Yeah," he nodded.

 

"Then go get some rest," I walked him to his room.

 

I watched him lay in his. Then I went downstair to tell them that they can stay. They called their parent to stay over and then went to get their stuff. I changed into my PJs and then waited while eating my food because I was hungry, but I'm always hungry. Then they all came and we hung out.

 

They told me about the things I've missed like Ailee embarrassing Ari. She's a mean bossy girl. She's the reason I quit lacrosse. I don't like her one bit. Also Lulu accidently yelled at Lynn. Well she deserved it. A lot of things happened like Sandy got kicked out of choir. Kevin talked to Lulu. Lots and lots of stuff. We decided to watch a Korean drama. I put 49 Days on. I've seen it three times now. Lilly brought us a lot of snacks and food.

 

After many hour of watching the drama we all fell asleep. It was fun while it lasted. Maybe tomorrow they can go shopping for my outfit to meet the mysterious guy of my future?