25.

I Ran Away and Met You

"Right now, I'll be taking you to your house to change into something more casual," Aron said.

 

"Oh okay," I said,"wait! You know where I live?"

 

"Yes," he said.

 

"How?" I asked.

 

"Because yesterday I went to visit you," he said,"but you weren't there. Miss Lilly told me you went out with your friends. Speaking of friends when can I meet them?"

 

"At our wedding," I responded.

 

"Not fair," he said,"you met Nu'est already."

 

"Fine," I said,"maybe sometime soon."

 

"Yay!" he cheered. 

 

I smiled because he looked so cute. Soon we got to my house. I quickly went inside the house and up to my room to change. I looked for something cute to wear. I picked an outfit quickly.

Then I quickly ran downstairs and out the house. I got into Aron's car.

 

"You look pretty," he smiled.

 

"Thanks," I smiled.

 

"Now let's go to my place, so that I can chane," he said,"now you'll know where I live."

 

"I'll visit you then," I smied.

 

"Okay then," he nodded.

 

We were all smiles in his car. I just noticed that we're very comfortable with each other. Soon we got to his house which was a coupe blocks away. I can easily visit him. 

 

"I'll be back. Don't go anywhere," he winked. 

 

"I won't," I smiled.

 

He probably meant don't run away from him and I won't. I'm really happy to be here with him. Maybe its fate? To meet him like this? Either way, if I didn't run away, I'd meet him, but would I love him? Its weird... 

 

"Did I take long?" he got in the car. I didn't even notivce him.

 

"Nope," I said.

 

"Okay," he smiled,"now we're going to a different place. I bet you'll like it."

 

"Oh okay," I nodded.

 

We drove into the city. The light were barely going on. It was a small place. Not very important. We soon to the near by plaza. There were many shops and places. He drove in front of YogurtLand. My favorite place to go to. I absolutely love this place. How did he know though?

 

"I asked Miss Lilly about place that you like here," he said,"I like YogurtLand too, so let's go."

 

"Okay. Come on," I smiled.

 

We went into YogurtLand. I decided to get pistachio, red velvet batter, and plain tart. I also choose some toppings like mango, boba, and mochi. Aron paid for it and we left. We went to his car and we were on a our way somewhere.

 

"Where are we going now?" I asked.

 

"You'll find out soon," he smiled. I nodded and smiled back.

 

I looked out the window. It was starting to get dark. I'm a bit afraid of the dark, but its okay because I'm with Aron and I feel safe with him. We soon stopped at a park.

 

"Let's go," he said.

 

We got out of his car. As we were walkin we were also eating our frozen yogurt. We walked to the playground and sat on the swings. We silently ate. When I was done, he threw my trash along with his. Then he pushed my swing.

 

"I'm glad that we met," he said.

 

"Me too," I said,"I ran away and met you. Now I'm as happy as can be."

 

"Yeah," he said,"to be honest, I've liked you ever since we met."

 

"Really?" I smiled,"I was scared at that time, but I felt safe with you."

 

"Let's go and walk," he said,"I'm going to tell you about my favorite love story."

 

"Okay," I got up,"let's go then."

 

We got up and started walking around the park. He was really quiet. Then he looked at me and smiled.

 

"My favorite love story is the one where the girl runs away to meet the guy that she was supposed to marry, but she doesn't know that and neither does the guy. They become really close and go out. They felt just right. Then the girl nget badly sick and the guy felt bad because he didn't know. Then he finds out she ran away and her family finds her. So she has to leave and the guy feels sad, but then they meet again when they find out who their future fiance is. Look at them now. They're happy like their supposed to be," he said.

 

"Aron," I said softly and smiled,"that is so sweet."

 

"Sora," he looked into my eyes,"I love you... will you... marry me?"

 

"Of course I will," I hugged him,"I love you too."

 

"Now we're officially fiances," he said.

 

I looked up at him with a smile and then he leaned down to kiss me. At this moment, I felt as happy as could be.


Sorry I haven't updated. I was supposed to update this yesterday, but my sister had the computer all day. I can't use my crappy tablet to update because it :/ Thi story will be ending soon so yeah