19.

I Ran Away and Met You

The next day I woke up fully rested. I sat up and saw all of Nu'est in my room. They all gave me saddened looks. I tried getting up, but they scolded me for trying to move too quickly.

 

"Good morning," I quietly said.

 

"Why did you lie to us?" Ren asked.

 

"I'm sorry," I said.

 

"We trusted you," Baekho said.

 

"I'm sorry," I repeated.

 

"We're your friends, you could have said something," JR said.

 

"I'm sorry," I repeated again.

 

"Sora, why?" Minhyun said.

 

"I'm sorry," I repeated for the forth time.

 

"Guys stop," Aron said,"she had her reasons. Let her explain."

 

"I'm sorry, guys," I said,"I really didn't mean to. I didn't know what I wa thinking when I ran away or when I lied. I just wanted to leave... becuase my mom was going to marry me off to a stranger and it wasn't fair that my sister didn't go through that. She got to choose who she got to marry, but I got to meet you guy. I'm very grateful and grateful towards you guys too because you took me in, but I'm truly, deeply sorry that I lied."

 

"Well if you put it that way then we understand, but you could have just told us," Ren said.

 

"No need to lie," JR said.

 

"Its okay though," Baekho said.

 

"We forgive you," Minhyun said.

 

"Thank you," I said,"but I'm still sorry."

 

"Its okay, so stop apologizing," Aron said,"we came to say goodbye since your leaving soon."

 

"Oh... yeah. I almost forgot," I said.

 

"We'll miss you," Ren said.

 

"It won't be the same," Baekho said.

 

"No more fun times," Minhyun frowned.

 

"This ," JR said.

 

"I'm going to miss all of you," I said.

 

"Say something," I heard JR mumbled to Aron.

 

"I hope you have a nice flight," Aron said and he walked out the room. 

 

I saw the rest of Nu'est go after him. I layed there in my bed with tears streaming down my face. I felt hurt. More than hurt, it was pain. I just layed there. I didn't know whether I should get up and run after him or just stay here...

 

WAIT? WHAT AM I DOING? I NEED TO GET UP! I pulled everything off my arm carefully. I ran to the elevator. Since it was going really, I decided to take the stairs. I ran as fast as I could. I finally got to the first floor. I got here just in time. I ran as fast as I could.

 

"ARON!" I yelled. 

 

He didn't turn around or anything, but I knew deep down inside he wanted to turn around and run to me as I'm doing. I felt so far from him. It felt like forever to get to him.

 

"ARON!!!" I yelled louder,"YAH! KWAK YOUNGMIN!"

 

He still didn't turn around. I ran as fast as I could to catch up to him. When I finally did, I hugged him from behind. I hugged him tightly and my tear poured out. I didn't want to let him. I didn't want him to leave me. 

 

"Please don't leave me," I cried,"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'd never replace you. I want to keep you. Don't leave me like this."

 

"Sora," his tone of voice changed,"don't cry."

 

"How could I not? Why'd you leave me like that?" I continued to cry.

 

"Sora," he turned around and hugged me,"I don't know how I acted like that. I'm sorry if I hurt you, but I feel hurt too because you're leaving me. When you go back, you'll meet the guy. What will become of me?"

 

"When I leave... you will meet that girl won't you?" I said,"we'll be forgetting each other... I don't want to."

 

"I don't either, but maybe we need to say goodbye," he said,"good luck. Goodbye."

 

"Sora!" the nurses came running to me. I saw his tall figure walk away from me.

 

"Aron!" I yelled,"don't go!"

 

"Sora, we need to get you back," the nurse said.

 

There's no use in trying to go after him. He wouldn't come back either. I can't go against the nurses. They'd go after me and I wouldn't be able to run much with the hunger I have.

 

"Alright," I mumbled.

 

They got a wheel chair for me and sat me down. I stared at the exit where Aron left. Maybe this had to happen. I'd forget him right? I know I will even though I'll mis him a lot. He's really special to me. 

 

Soon we ended up in my room again. They layed me on the bed. They attached the other things to me again. Then they came in with a breakfast. Which I was very grateful for because I was really hungry. I started eating. My stomach was grateful. I ate all of it. They came in when I was done.

 

"Thank you so much! I'm very very greatful," I chirped.

 

"You're welcome," she smiled. She handed me something,"here."

 

"What is it?" I asked.

 

"Its some chocolate," she smiled,"it cures a broken heart. Have some. I hope you feel better."

 

"Thanks unnie," I smiled and accepted.

 

"No problem," she left.

 


An hour later~

 

My mom came finally came to pick me up. I was finally free, finally discharged. She had gotten my stuff from the Nu'est dorm. She probably was talking to them about me and stuff. I didn't care anymore. I'm going to meet that guy and if I do like him then I will marry him. I won't care anymore. I just want to go home. 

 

"Let's go now," my mom said,"we're going back home now."

 

"Yeah," I smiled,"home."

 

I get to see all my friends again even if it means being away from Aron. Even if I miss him... what am I thinking. I won't be able to forget him. I'll be like this for a long time! I don't want to.

 

My mom called for a taxi. We got our stuff with us. It took a while to get to Incheon airport, I was looking at the streets that passed us. I began thinking of what I'll do with my friends. They'll want to know what happened. Of course I'll them. I need plans to keep myself busy. I will be different now. 

 

When we finally got to Incheon airport, we thanked the taxi driver and my om gave him extra money because he was very nice to us. Our flight will be leaving in 10 minutes. I want to eat something. We got some kimbap. I've been addicted to that stuff lately and it seems my mom likes it as much as I do. Its so delicious!

 

After eating, we started going to our flight. When we got on the plane, I felt nervous. I'm always nervous before a flight. I was somewhat excited though. I was tired from running away from my problems and not acting like a young adult. We were ready to leave. I felt like sleeping again, so I did.