28.

I Ran Away and Met You

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked.

 

"Let's go get our rings," he smiled.

 

"What store are we going to?" I asked.

 

"The same place where I got your ring for our engagement," he said.

 

"Cool!" I said.

 

"Let's go," he said.

 

We went to his car and he opened the door for me like the gentlema he is. Then he got in. He his car and we were on our way. It wasn't too far because we soon got there. He quickly got the car to open the door for me. He is so cute.

 

"Thank you," I smiled as I got out the car.

 

"You're very welcome," he smiled back.

 

We went into the Soh Jewerly Store. There was a women and man there. I'm pretty sure they own the place. They're so cute. I think they're married. Then they saw us and smiled.

 

"You're back!" the man smiled,"good to see you, Aron. Did things go well?"

 

"Yes, it did. Here's she is. This is Sora," Aron smiled.

 

"Nice to meet you," I smiled. Then he shook my friend.

 

"I'm Mr. Soh and my wife over there is Mrs. Soh," Mr. Soh said.

 

"Hi, Mrs. Soh," I said.

 

"Hi dear," Mrs. Soh came over.

 

"So are you here for official rings?" Mr. Soh asked.

 

"Yes," I nodded.

 

"Okay," he said,"come over here and you'll find some lovely rings."

 

We looked at the ring. They were all pretty. So pretty. I didn't know what to choose. I looked at all of them carefully to see which one I liked the most, and then I saw a pair of rings.

 

"Those," I pointed,"those look nice."

 

"Try them on to see if they fit," Mrs. Soh said.

 

I nodded. She took it out from the display and handed it to us. I looked at him and we tried it on together and it fit perfectly. I really liked how it looked on my finger. 

 

"What do you think?" Mr. Soh said.

 

"I like them," Aron said. Then he took my hand,"they're just perfect."

 

"Okay," Mr. Soh said,"we'll make ones exactly like that for you two and call you when its ready."

 

"Okay," we nodded. We gave them back the rings,"Thank you."

 

"You're very welcome," Mrs. Soh said.

 

"We'll get going now. We'll come back when the rings our done. There are plenty things to do," Aron smiled.

 

"Good luck," Mr. Soh said.

 

We waved as we walked out the store. Now to register our engagement at whatever store. We only went to two stores and registered. Should we start making a list of people coming to our engagment party? The invitations? The list pf people for the wedding? Even more invitations? I started getting stressed. 

 

"Let's just focus on the engagement party for now okay?" he said.

 

"Okay," I nodded.

 

"So invitations, food, list, and music," I said,"want to go to my house to decide on stuff?"

 

"Is it all right?" he asked.

 

"Yeah. Oh. Can we drop by a candy store? I promised my little brother something," I said.

 

"Can I pick the candy?" he said,"I want to get a good impression with him and can I bring my dog?"

 

"You have a dog?" I asked.

 

"Yup," he nodded.

 

"Cute! I love dogs and so does my brother," I said.

 

"Perfect," he smiled.

 

We then went to a candy store. Aron bought gummy worms and gummy bear. He also bought me a cherry lollipop. It tasted good. Then we stopped by his house. Its was quite big. He then came out with a cute dog. At first it barked, but when it sniffed me it was fine. Is it a girl or a boy? What's its name? 

 

"Girl or boy?" I asked.

 

"Girl," he responded

 

"What's her name?" I asked curiously.

 

"Yara," he said.

 

"That's a cute name. Hi Yara," I patted her.

 

"Let's go," Aron grabbed Yara. 

 

I sat down and Yara was on my lap. She is so pretty. She was calm too. He drove to my house which wasn't that far. Actually it as pretty close. Aron helped me out. He put Yara's leash on. We walked to the house. I opened the door and Kangin was in the living room playing with his toys. When he saw me, he came running and hugged me. Then he say Yara.

 

"Doggie," he said,"may I pet the doggie, sir?" 

 

"Yes," Aron laughed,"I'm Aron. What's your name?"

 

"My name is Kangin. Nice to meet you," he said.

 

"This is Yara," Aron said.

 

"Hi, Yara," Kangin patted her head,"can I play with her?"

 

"Yes," Aron said. 

 

"Take her to the garden and play with her," I smiled.

 

"Oh. I also brought you something," Aron said,"guess what hand its in."

 

"Hmmm... the left one," Kangin said.

 

"Here," he gave him the bags.

 

"Thank you!" Kangin smiled and hugged him.

 

"You're so cute Kangin. Why are you so cute?" I asked.

 

"So you can love me," he responded.

 

"That's cute," Aron said.

 

"Here take Yara," Aron handed the leash to him. 

 

Then Kangin set the gummies on the kitchen table and went to the garden to play with Yara. Aron and I went to the living room. So food? Music? List? Invitations? Outfits? Oh dear I forgot about outfits.

 

"Let's start with something simple," Aron said,"food?"

 

"Let's go with Italian pasta," I said,"that's sound good. Many different types of delicious pasta."

 

"Okay. We should write that down," he said.

 

"Okay. I'll be back," I said.

 

I went running upstairs for my Harajuku notebook. It was in my room on the first drawer of my desk. Then I slowly came down stairs because I wa afraid of running downstairs. 

 

"I got it!" I sat next to him,"what about music?" 

 

"Something nice," he said.

 

"I like classical music, indie, acoustic, and almost anything," I said.

 

"You pick something," he said.

 

"Okay," I said," let's me think..."

 

Then I started writing the names and songs that I like and hopefully like too. Sometimes we took the notebook and also wrote some songs in the notebook too.

 

"So a list of people who are invited?" he said.

 

"30 of my family members, 20 friends, and 50 important workers/ mom's friends. Also Lilly and Dave," I said,"what about you?"

 

"About 30 family members, 25 friends, and 50 important worker/ parent's friends," he said.

 

"Okay," I nodded,"there's left over room so people can bring some else too."

 

I wrote that down. It took a while. Now to decide on invitations. So to know the invitations we need to know a theme. I want a theme with lots of white roses with salmon pink. Almost like a peaceful garden.

 

"What are you thinking?" he hugged me.

 

"Theme," I said.

 

"What do you want as our theme?" he said.

 

"A garden like place," I said,"with lots of white roses... and pink and red roses! I want the table to be wround with rose flower vases in the middle and it has a salmon pink table cloth."

 

"Sounds... cute," he said,"so the invitations?"

 

"I want it to be a scroll with everything in the inside them there are salmon pink flower and its wrapped with a salmon pink bow," I said.

 

"So much pink," he chuckled.

 

"Yeah. I love that color," I said.

 

"Do you love it more than me?" he asked.

 

"No. I love you more," I kissed his cheek

 

"Good," he said,"let's look for our outfits for our engagement together tomorrow, okay?" 

 

"Okay," I nodded,"the bridesmaids need dresses and you need to take care of the groomsmen."

 

"How many bridesmaids do you want?" he asked.

 

"Just five," I said,"there also needs to be a ring barrer and the flower girl."

 

"Let's make your brother the ring barrer," he suggested,"he'll do a good job."
 

"What about the flower girl?" I asked.

 

"I'll ask one of my younger sisters," he said.

 

"Okay," I nodded,"I want to meet your sisters, please."

 

"Okay," he said,"maybe tomorrow?"

 

"Yes!" I cheered.

 

"You're so cute," he smiled.

 

"Why thank you," I smiled. Then he gave my a kiss.

 

"Finally. I found the right time to finally kiss you again," he said.

 

"If you want another one-" I got cut off. I got cut off because he kissed me. Then he pulled away.

 

"Done?" I asked.

 

"Yeah," he turned red. I chuckled.

 

"You're so cute," I said.

 

"Of course I am," he smiled.

 

Then we were done. Our list was pretty much done.

List:

  • FOOD - Different kinds of pasta
  • MUSIC - Happy Pledis- Love Letter, New Found Glory - Kiss Me, Christina Perri - A Thousand Years, Kim Sung Gyu - I Need You, Dear Juliet - Never Change, Anarbor - You and I, HelloGoodbye - When We First Met, Stereo Skyline - Me & You, Infinite H - Special Girl, Jang Geun Suk - Love Rain, Yiruma - Kiss The Rain, Jason Mraz ft Colbie Caillat - Lucky, Super Junior - No Other, Eric Nam - Love Song, Colbie Caillat - Fallin' For You, Jay Park - JOAH, DBSK  - Hug, Dramatic Blue - Tearfully Beautiful
  • LIST - About 30 family members from each, 45 friends together, 50 important workers/ parent's friends. There's space for people to invite others
  • INVITATION - A mini scroll with the information inside with salmon pink flowers in the corner and wrapped in salmon pink bow
  • BRIDESMAID DRESSES - Salmon pink dresses that I will choose

 

Then we just sat on the couch. I put my head on his should and her put his arm around me. It felt nice. Then I heard the door open and my sister was home. She saw us and I sat stood up.

 

"Good afternoon, Chaeyeon," I bowed.

 

"Hi, Sora, no more formalities, okay?" she said.

 

"Okay," I nodded.

 

"Who is this?" she asked.

 

"This is Aron my fiance," I said.

 

"Nice to meet you," she said," I'm Shin Chaeyeon, Sora's older sister."

 

"Nice to meet you too," he said,"I'm Kwak Youngmin, but I mostly go by Aron."

 

"I see," she nodded,"I'll be in my room, if you need anything tell me."

 

"Will do," I nodded.

 

Then my sister walked upstairs. I then sat down. Being around my sister made me nervous. I then the TV to watch something. Then Aron had to leave. He went to the backyard to get Yara.

 

"Thank you for bringing Yara," Kangin said.

 

"You're welcome. I'll bring her more often, okay?" he said.

 

"Okay," he nodded,"and thank you for the candy."

 

"You're very welcome," he smiled,"bye, Kangin," 

 

"Bye," he smiled.

 

I walked around out. It was starting to get dark. He put Yara in his car. Then he turned around and hugged me. I hugged him back. I didn't want him to  to leave, but he had too.

 

"I'll see you tomorrow," he kissed my forehead.

 

"All right," I nodded.

 

"Go in now," he said,"its getting dark."

 

"Okay," I nodded.

 

I headed inside, but stopped outside and waved. He waved back and then I went inside. I was bored now. I'll go look for my dress and the bridesmaids dresses too now. I grabbed the laptop and started working.