24.

I Ran Away and Met You

Hey guys it probably said yesterday that I update this chapter. Sorry. That was a mistake the chapter was suppose to be longer and it is now. I owe you all for not updating in a while, so here it is:


We got to the restaurant. I was still curious. I want to know his name, so that I can know what my future last name will. I also want to know his name, so that I can imagine what type of person he will be. We got out of the car. The family must be here already. We walked in and my mom was talking with the waiter.

 

"Table for 2?" he asked.

 

"No. The Kwaks made a reservation for today," my I heard my mom.

 

"Oh yes. You must be Mrs. Shin," the waiter,"please follow me."

 

Wait! What? The Kwaks? I'm starting to have this weird feeling, but I don't really know what it is. The waiter led us to a table that are reserved in those nice room. I walked behind my mom. I felt this strange feeling. It wasn't a bad feeling though. The waiter opened the door and I met saw someone that I didn't expect...

 

"Hi Sora," Aron smiled.

 

"H-hi Aron," I said.

 

"Oh? You two know each other?" his mother asked.

 

"Yes," I nodded.

 

"That's good then," his father smiled.

 

"Nice to meet you," I bowed.

 

"Nice to meet you," they smiled.

 

"Oh! Ok Bin please come in," his mother said.

 

"Of course," my mom came in. 

 

I walked behind her silently. Then we sat down. I sat in front of Aron and his mother. My mom was sitting next to me. I felt really nervous. Kwak. Kwak Youngmin. The Kwaks. I see.

 

"You're very pretty," his mother smiled,"and its mostly natural beauty from your mother."

 

"Oh stop it you," my mom smiled,"you see, Sora, she is my best friend."

 

"Oh," I nodded then smiled,"that's awesome. A very good friendship."

 

"Yes," she nodded.

 

"We have reserved a table for you two," Aron's father said,"so you two just head on out."

 

"Oh okay," I bowed.

 

Aron went to open the door for me. I smiled at him even though I was sort of upset and confused. I wanted to beat him up! He got all mad at me and said goodbye. What a drama queen!!!

 

"Its nice to see you again," he said.

 

"Yup yup," I nodded.

 

The waiter soon came to use and then led us to the table reserved to us. Aron pulled the chair for me and I smiled politely to him. The waiter then gave us menus.

 

"Here are the menus. I'll be back in a few for your orders," he smiled politely.

 

"Thank you," I said.

 

I grabbed the menu to open and covered my face. I was kind of upset with Aron. Even though I missed him a lot. No. He made me feel really hurt that day which was like a day ago.

 

"Do you want the Salmon Special for two? or something else?" he asked.

 

"I'm still thinking," I mumbled.

 

"Sure," he said,"you're probably upset with me. Aren't you?"

 

"So what?" I said.

 

"Come on. I'm sorry," he said,"let's have a good date. I have things planned out for us today."

 

"Date?" I put the menu down.

 

"Yes," he smiled,"just you and me. The two of us, so don't be upset anymore."

 

"Fine," I nodded then smiled.

 

"So the Salmon Special?" he said.

 

"Sounds good," I said.

 

We waited for a bit until for the waiter. It didn't really take him long to come back to our table to take our order. This restaurant is really good with their timing.

 

"What would you like?" he got out his notepad.

 

"The Salmon Special," Aron said.

 

"Anything to drink?" he asked.

 

"I would like iced tea," I said.

 

"Two iced tea," Aron said.

 

"Will that be all?" he asked.

 

"Yes," Aron nodded.

 

"When your order is done, I'll bring it as soon as I can," he said.

 

"Thank you," we said.

 

We waited a while. We didn't really talk because I didn't actually want to talk. Well I did, but I didn't know what to talk about. Maybe I'll jut stay quiet then... but wait! I'm getting married to him?

 

"You know what's funny?" he said.

 

"What?" I responded.

 

"How you ran away and met me only to be found then turns out we are getting married," he said,"we are getting married right?"

 

"No," I said.

 

"Why not?" he asked.

 

"You have to propose," I said,"you're my boyfriend. Don't expect me to get married like that because it was arranged."

 

"Oh. Boyfriend?" he smiled. My face turned red.

 

"Yes. Boyfriend. Got a problem?" I said.

 

"No. Its fine because you are my girlfriend and my future wife," he smiled,"and of course I will propose to you. I was making sure if you wanted that."

 

"Sure," I joked.

 

The waiter soon came with out iced teas. We thank him and then he came back with our dinner. We thanks him again and we began eating. I liked chicken, but I love salmon more. It delicous. Then we were done eating. He went to pay for our dinner. 

 

"Let's go," he said.

 

"Where?" I asked.

 

"Surprie," he smiled.

 

Then he took my hand and let me out the restaurant. Won't both are parents get mad because we're leaving like this? I don't want to get in trouble with them...

 

"Don't worry," he said,"I got permission, so let's go."

 

"Oh okay," I nodded.

 

We got in his car and he started driving. I wanted to know where, but he said it was a surprise. I didn't want to question him, but at this moment. I felt happy.