Chapter 2 -- Dream of Me

Mind Captivity

 

Seomin felt her breathing slow as she calmed her mind and relaxed her muscles.

The cave was the safest place, nomads weren't greedy, they shared amongst each other.

The only thing that changed was how they managed their relationships. Some would come and never return, some would stay and then leave, others would remain friends and help out whenever they could.

She had fallen into that first layer of slumber as she heard his voice again.

"How are you?" He asked her.

"Just fine. You?" She answered.

He was starting to appear before her.

"You've never shown your face to me before." She commented.

The man with the small eyes shrugged, "I figured it was time for you to meet me."

"Will you tell me your name?" She asked him.

"Sunggyu, Prince of Inspirit." He said, with a bow. "Will you tell me your name?" He asked.

"Seomin, no title." She answered. "Why have you been in my dreams?"

He walked closer to her, gesturing for her to sit under the tree. The dream had become clearer as they were in a field in the sun with only on tree around them.

"I have been in trouble. But that can wait." He said, "Are you safe?"

"Of course I am. I am with Dongwoo oppa." She answered.

He seemed to let out a sigh of relief, "Good. Don't let the Princess of Starship discover you." He warned.

"Why?" Seomin asked.

"She is not good. She will try to kill you." He said forebodingly.

"She won't be able to. I am a nomad, I can defend myself." She boasted.

"Do not underestimate her. The land of Starship is led by magic, not by love." Sunggyu said.

"Well, I will make sure I avoid this princess then. But I have a question, why have you only spoken to me before?" She asked.

"I had to make sure it was you. I had to make sure that this was real." He said.

"What was?"

"The fact that you could hear me speak to you and that the dream would be controlled by us, not just me." He told her.

Seomin turned to him, confused, "What do you mean us?"

Sunggyu smiled softly at her, she had a lot of questions. But she had the right to ask them, he did after all force this upon her. "Try imagine somewhere that you want to be and specific details about the place. Close your eyes and do it." He said.

Seomin obeyed out of curiosity mostly, what would happen if she imagined being on a beach instead of in the field. If she had sand beneath her feet, an umbrella over her head, the sound of the ocean waves relaxing her mind. Calm, sweet, serene.

"You can open your eyes now." Sunggyu told her.

Seomin did and she saw everything that she had just pictured in her mind out in front of her. She picked up a handful of sand to feel the grains fall between her fingers.

"This is real." She whispered.

"Yes, this is a dream that we share." He said.

"So I can change it to whatever I want to?" She asked him.

"Yes, definitely. Anything, just don't make things dangerous here. I haven't figured out what happens yet if you get injured in a dream." Sunggyu warned her.

She flinched at the thought, she didn't want to find out what happened in dreams when injured either.

"Oh, Sunggyu I have one more question." She said and he had stood up and the dream changed once more to a blank white space.

"What is it?" He asked her, walking backwards away from her.

She chased after him but for every step she took, he took two more. He was getting farther and farther away and she didn't get a chance to ask him yet.

"Does that mean you controlled my princess dreams too?" She called after him.

"Princess dreams?" he asked softly.

"Dreams where there's a little girl running around with a tiara on her head. Those were you as well right?" She asked.

"I know nothing of those dreams, Seomin." Sunggyu whispered before disappearing into a fog.

Seomin frowned slightly, unable to chase after him.

A light shaking stirred her from the dream and she left the white space abruptly as well.

 

Author's Note:
Because I love you, unniiii :P
LOL. procrastinated on homework slightly. :P
Anyway, here is a dream with Gyu :) hehe :3
I have this figured out I think.. 
But I just realized that I never named the Keepers of Fate in plan.
*goes to edit that*
Enjoy, Momo unni :3