Chapter 11 -- Problems

Mind Captivity

"Hoya, what are you talking about? The little boy is right there." She turned and pointed at him again, he smiled at her before he ran off. 

"There's no one there, Seomin." Hoya told her again. He led her towards the fruit stall where they would go and buy some food to feed their bellies. She looked around and saw the world change around her. Everything was different, the stalls were different, female owners were male owners stood and vice versa.

She looked down at her hands and noticed that they were tiny, like a child's.

"Here." Hoya handed her an apple and she looked up at him, but her vision altered and she felt like she had to crane her neck to look up at him.

She tossed and turned the apple over and over in her hands, just watching it, her hands still looked like a child but the apple never changed.

"Do you not know how to eat an apple?" Someone asked her. She turned to her right and noticed that someone was beside her.

A man, a smiling man, he had a glint in his eye and she knew he liked her. "I have a knife if you want me to cut it for you." He offered her.

"It's okay." She told him, shaking her head with a smile.

"I knew you had a pretty smile." He told her, holding his hand out to her. "I'm Woohyun." He said.

"Seomin." She replied, "Nice to meet you."

He took her hand from the apple and kissed the back of it, "Very nice to meet you too." He smiled at her again. "You're not from around here huh?" He asked.

"Just recently arrived. That obvious huh?" She asked back.

"Not really. I just happen to know everyone and since I don't know you, it must mean you're new." He told her. "Are you alone?" 

"Well.. I'm here with friends." She said.

"Where are they?" He asked her, looking around. "They don't seem to watch out for you." He remarked.

"We watch out for her just fine, thank you very much." Hoya said, intervening.

Woohyun looked up at the newcomers and saw three guys standing behind Seomin. "So these are your friends then." He commented as Dongwoo pulled Seomin behind him.

"Yeah, so don't talk to her." Hoya threatened him.

"You can't stop me. You're the ones that left her in the first place." Woohyun countered.

"Well, you'll leave her alone now. She doesn't need you and your obnoxious attitude." Hoya said.

"You can make me." Woohyun challenged and with that the two boys started punching.

They ignored everyone around them, keeping it somewhat clean, avoiding the stalls and people. They also didn't hit each other in any parts lower than the chest.

Hoya met Woohyun punch for punch as Dongwoo moved them around to make sure they didn't injure any of the bystanders.

Sungjong watched as the three of them fought each other, his job was to make sure Seomin didn't get hit in the scuffle. But the fight intrigued him too much and Seomin was all but forgotten.

She glanced around looking, trying to see what everyone else saw but she struggled hard to regain her vision.

She kept seeing children that weren't there, fruits that didnt exist here, and people who smiled at her with a bow.

She couldn't understand it, several times she heard people calling her princess, but she was no princess.

She was just Seomin, she did what she had to, to survive, she didn't grow up with everything given to her. 

Her head pounded as she rubbed her temples, the oncoming headache was killer. She kept her eyes closed to stop the weird sights but the visions wouldn't stop. They just kept coming, she sat on the ground alone, clutching her head.

Sungjong's absentmindedness caused the fight to move closer to her. Suddenly, she was scooped up in someone's arms just as the world around her faded to black.

Woohyun landed right where she was with one kick from Hoya.

"That's enough!!!"


Author's Note:
YAYYYY :) LOL.
I know it's been a while since I last updated this. Sorry guys. LOL. I plan to focus on Yesung to get that done first since his story is part of a 12-part series.. >__> LOL.
but anyway here's an update. Guess who scooped Seomin up. and guess who said "that's enough" at the end. they're TWO different people~