Chapter 21 -- Sleeping Prince

Mind Captivity

Seomin turned the knob and noticed that Sunggyu was already lying there. He was still on his bed, his chest simply moving up and down to show that he was breathing. He was alive and well, still asleep, but he seemed well.

 

She took the few steps towards him and knelt before his bed, "A part of me didn't expect you to be real." She whispered to him. There was still a part of her that was doubtful, she now realized that he was telling her the truth the whole time.

 

He had no means of saving himself and she had to save him. "Okay." She said, standing up.

 

She pulled the covers off of him and touched his arm and chest lightly. He was not a figure of her imagination, this was really him.

 

He even looked like his real self in the dreams they shared together. She sighed, all that hard work she went through to get here was not for nothing. Sunggyu was before her and he was honestly hers.

 

"I am not sure yet, but I might love you." She whispered, knowing he couldn't hear her. "But I have to rescue you first." 

 

Seomin leaned down and stared right at Sunggyu, his complexion never really aged despite growing older for almost 2 years. She looked down at his lips and felt heat rush to her cheeks. This was way too embarrassing for her. He had no say in whether or not she could kiss him.

 

She felt like she was taking advantage of a person. But at the same time, it was more embarrassing because he was about to be her first kiss. Her real first kiss, no one else had ever touched her lips before, she was not that kind of girl.

 

No one that she knew of, she would be giving her first kiss to his sleeping prince. It was not exactly how she wanted it to happen.

 

She shook off those nerves and sighed again, she had no choice, she had to save him if she could. She felt that it was her duty to do so. She closed her eyes and started to lean in.

 

The whole time, Sunggyu laid there. He could sense that Seomin was in the room, if he wanted to appear before her, he could. But he wanted her to decide on her own to save him.

 

He needed her to choose to save him instead of being hesitant. He felt her by him, her face just inches from his. She was so close to him, he needed her to kiss him. If she did, then he could finally wake up and move his limbs after  two years.

 

Seomin gulped once before she pressed her lips against his. Her embarrassment overwhelmed her face as she tried to pull away. His hand came up and wrapped around her neck and he prolonged their kiss.

 

He pulled her against him and she gasped loudly in shock, following his grasp and landing in his lap. She felt his smirk against his lips and she opened her eyes to find him awake.

 

She watched as he sat up, his fingers tangling into her hair as his tongue swiped her bottom lip. He felt her pull away slightly and he knew that it was probably due to the newness of it all. 

 

She must have no experience in this area, seeing as how she lived as a nomad and had no relationships with anyone other than himself. He felt his ego boost just slightly because he would be her first for everything and that made him happy.

 

The clearing of someone's throat interrupted them and Seomin pulled away from Sunggyu quickly, hiding her face in embarrassment. 

 

"As much as I hate break the two of you up, we gotta get going. I believe the Prince needs to return to Inspirit as soon as possible." Sungyeol said as he stood in the doorway.

 

"You're right. Thank you for escorting her safely, Sungyeol." Sunggyu told him.

 

"We had a deal, Prince. I keep my promises." Sungyeol answered as he led the way down the stairs.

 

"Where is she?" Seomin asked, as the three of them flew down the stairs. She looked left and right, searching for the girl who started all of this.

 

"Last I saw her, she was running down the hallway to find her sisters." Sungyeol answered as he pushed Seomin out of the castle first. He had to keep her safe at least.

 

"Does she know yet?" Sungyeol asked Sunggyu. 

 

"Not yet. I think it'll come back to her soon though." Sunggyu answered. "She told me her memories were entering her dreams."

 

"The Princess must return." Sungyeol said, before pushing Sunggyu to the side, narrowly missing a knife coming at him.

 

"If I can't have Prince Sunggyu, no one can." Soyu threatened as she raised her hand to stab him again. Sungyeol held his arm up protectively as he waited for the blow. There was no time to go on defense against her.

 

He closed his eyes and waited but it never came. "Look, Sungyeol." Sunggyu said, pointing at the vines that ensnared Soyu and took her away.

 

Sungyeol smiled as they waved goodbye to the evil witch, "She still has her powers." He said proudly.

 

"She might not have any idea about it though." Sunggyu warned, "So don't get your hopes up."

 

"Let's go. She probably has a huge head start on us." Sungyeol said, leading the way out of the castle, watching the vines unravel. Their job to protect the castle was fulfilled.


 

Author's Note;
update yay~ 
Omg... been slacking off so hard guys my bad :/
Anyway. I shortened this again.. :o so it's 28 chapters now ^^