Chapter 12 -- Back to the Castle

Mind Captivity

"There is no fighting in the market of my kingdom." A stern voice told them. Everyone turned and saw a pint-sized little girl with a harsh glare on her face.

"Your kingdom?" Hoya asked her in disbelief as Woohyun immediately started to bow before her.

"Princess Jieun." Woohyun greeted formally and Dongwoo and Sungjong did the same. Hoya stood there in confusion.

Jieun approached him with a sweet smile, "You must be new here. A nomad, no less. What business do you have here?" She asked him.

He gestured at Seomin's unconscious body in someone else's arms, "She's our friend and she wanted to try living in the city with us. Give her back." Hoya demanded of Jieun and Woohyun punched his arm harshly for talking like that.

Jieun turned to Woohyun, "It's okay, Woohyun. This man here doesn't know the customs, for which I do not blame him for such rude manner. However, I will not be giving your friend back. Your friend was almost injured as a result of your fight. So if you wish to take care of her, I will head back to the castle and you may follow." She told all of them.

"I will follow." Hoya said sternly. "Are you sure he can handle carrying her?" He gestured at Jieun's friend holding Seomin in his arms.

"Your friend is very light." He commented, a smirk on his face.

"Oppa, be careful." Jieun warned him and they all walked back towards the castle. The three boys followed behind Jieun and her friend.

When they arrived, he separated from them to go lay Seomin down on a bed.

"Where is he going?" Hoya asked, taking a step to follow. He wasn't going to let them take Seomin away to torture her or something.

"Myungsoo oppa is simply lying her down. She needs to rest, from what it seems like her mind is exhausted." Jieun informed them. She sat down at in her chair before gesturing for the rest of them to sit as well.

"Myungsoo? That's his name?" Hoya asked.

"Yes, if you have a problem with me wanting to take care of that girl then you should very well settle it with me right now." Jieun said sternly to him.

"You are the Princess of this land." Hoya said plainly.

"Yes she is, so please address my fiancee as such." Myungsoo said, walking back into the room and standing beside the chair Jieun sat in.

"Princess Jieun." Hoya bowed his head, "Thank you for taking care of our friend, but you see our friend is just someone who is a nomad as well." He explained.

"What are you doing in the city? I thought all nomads preferred to stay in the forest?" Jieun asked him.

"Like I said before, my friend Seomin wanted to try living in the city for a while. She has never been here with us and so we thought it would be a nice change of pace." Hoya said.

"However, we had forgotten that Seomin was pretty, and Woohyun had flirted with her which did not sit well with us. So we got into an argument." Dongwoo added.

Jieun pursed her lips thoughtfully, "Very well. She may rest here until she wakes. However, if you start a fight in my marketplace again I'm afraid I will have to kick you out." She warned them.

"Understood, Your Highness." The three boys chorused together with a bow.

Jieun smiled and stood up, "Come, you all must be hungry. I can ask someone to make something for you guys." She told them.

"That is very kind of you." Dongwoo gave her a full smile as they all stood up and started to follow her out of the room.

"Sunggyu? What are you saying?"


Author's Note;
Hey guys. Sorry it's been a while and this is short.
I'll update this again once more.. Maybe to chapter 15 today? :)
Lol. enjoy ^^V