Chapter 24 -- Intrusion

Mind Captivity

Seomin's eyes opened and she saw Sunggyu waiting for her beside her bed, "We need to meet everyone." He told her.

 

"So does that mean all the spells are broken?" She asked him, "The black magic is gone, my memories have returned." She pointed at a dying potted plant in the room and revived it back to life. "My powers are back."

 

"I believe so." Sunggyu answered. "Are you okay with this?" He asked her.

 

"I am, if you're here by my side. But where is Sungyeol? He helped me through the castle." She asked him.

 

"He is somewhere in this castle. He must have a lot to tell you as well." He replied.

 

"He does? What do you mean?" She tilted her head in confusion as she thought of the possibilities of what Sungyeol would tell her.

 

"Let's just say he was a guardian angel for someone." He said cryptically. He held his hand out to her, "Come on, let's go meet everyone."

 

Seomin took his hand and walked off the bed and followed him out the door. They walked towards the same room she had met the others in before.

 

They were all inside waiting, "Welcome." Jieun said. "Have a seat."

 

"Where is Father?" Sunggyu asked as he sat beside Seomin on the empty couch. 

 

"He is coming." Myungsoo answered calmly, "We decided to let her get settled in a bit first." 

 

"I have to meet him right now?" Seomin asked, her nerves setting off. She never liked meeting new people, it was a problem she had as a nomad as well. She didn't do well with first impressions.

 

"Yes you do." He answered, walking into the room and sitting down at the head of the room.

 

"Hello, Father." Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Jieun greeted him.

 

"Hello, my children." He smiled at all of them.

 

"Hello, Your Majesty." The others including Seomin bowed together.

 

Sunggyu's father smiled, "Please don't be so formal. We are all friends here. Seomin is Sunggyu's fiancee and you are her friends so therefore we are like family now." He said.

 

"Thank you." The others said politely. His father turned to Seomin and she nodded once, "Your Majesty."

 

"I am abeo-nim to you now." He told her. "We shall have the wedding in a week or so."

 

"Wedding?" Seomin asked quietly.

 

"Yes, darling. You have to have a wedding ceremony." Father said happily, "Then we will all celebrate joyously and be marry."

 

Seomin gulped as she grew nervous. She never liked being the center of attention. Sunggyu grasped her hand assuringly, he gave her a smile. "We will only include friends and family, Father. We don't want it to be a big thing." Sunggyu told his father.

 

His father pursed his lips together, "Okay, I will agree to that, but she must have a white dress."

 

"I will find one for her, not to worry, Father. I will make sure she gets everything that she wants." Jieun assured her.

 

"How about we give it one week? Can you get everything done by then?" Father asked.

 

Jieun looked at the others, who nodded to her, "Yes, of course." She answered. "We will be ready in a week. If Seomin is ready." She looked at the nervous girl.

 

Seomin nodded slowly, "As long as everyone is around." She said.

 

Father's laugh bellowed throughout the room, "Good, good! I shall go and let the pages know to announce it." He said, standing up and walking out of the room.

 

She let out the breath she didn't realize she was holding, "What am I getting myself into…?" She sighed.

 

Jieun walked over to her, "Don't worry, dear. I'm here for you." She said. She turned to the boys, "Can I trust you to take care of the food and other things?" She asked them. 

 

Dongwoo smiled as he shared a look with Hoya and Sungjong. "We got this." He said.

 

"Good. Oppa needs to go get his suit with Myungsoo oppa." She told them, "I will take the princess to find her dress now." She took Seomin's hand and led her out of the room.


Author's Note;
hello:) 
another update ^^

enjoy peoples~