Chapter 27 -- Normalcy

Mind Captivity

"Anyway! Time for the newlyweds to dance!" Jieun announced, to distract from the party crasher. The others all watched as Sunggyu whisked Seomin to the middle of the dance floor.

The lights dimmed and the two of them had a spotlight on them. "I will lead." Sunggyu assured her. 

She nodded as she felt his legs step back and she followed. It was easy to tell which way he wanted to go and he gave her time to follow along.

The song was slow and no one seemed to join in with them. "Why is no one else dancing?" Seomin asked him.

"It is our dance." Sunggyu whispered in her ear. Their close proximity was something that she had gotten used to. The familiar feeling of dancing with him, just like the dream he had shared with her. 

"I think it's a bit weird that no one else is dancing." Seomin replied.

"It is quite normal, because they want us to have time for ourselves." Sunggyu said. "But once this song is over, you're free to eat more food as you wish to."

"I think I want to put on some shorts, this dress doesn't let me move as freely as I want to." Seomin said.

"Anything you want, baby." Sunggyu told her. The song ended and the two of them moved away from each other and bowed their heads gracefully.

"I will be right back." Seomin said as she slipped into a side room to grab the white pair of shorts that Jieun had already set aside for her. She slipped off the small white kitten heels and went barefoot.

She turned to the mirror inside and grabbed a hair tie to put her hair up. The little curls at the end still held and she felt more comfortable this way. She stepped back outside where she found Sunggyu waiting for her with a plate of cake as well as some red stuff that he had to tell her about.

"Feeling better?" He asked her with a smile on his face.

"Much. What is this?" She asked him, pointing at what looked like a claw.

"It's lobster. You should try some before we eat some dessert." He told her, grabbing the claw and cracking it open for her. He pulled out a perfect piece of meat for her to eat and held it out for her.

She took a bite and felt it melt in , she found herself liking this just as much as she liked filet mignon.

"I told you so, right?" Sunggyu nudged her playfully as he gloated a little.

"Okay, I did." Seomin told him, before he let it all go to his head. "But I want cake first." 

He scooped up a bite and held it up to , "Say ahh." He said. 

She opened and ate it happily. "This cake is good too. What flavor is it?" She asked him.

He took his own bite and thought about it, "I think it's strawberry filling with vanilla cake." He answered.

She stole another bite from his slice of cake. "Dongwoo oppa does know I like strawberries." She told him.

"After you're done, then we can go to bed." He told her.

"So early?" She asked back.

"Don't you have anywhere you want to visit?" He countered.

Seomin smiled to herself slightly, "There is this one place." She replied.

"We can go there together." He fed her another bite of cake, as Jieun watched from the sidelines.

"I like this cake a lot though." She whined as the slice of cake on their plate seemed to disappear.

"I heard from Dongwoo and Hoya that they made a separate cake just for you to keep after this." Sunggyu told her. 

"They would know me well enough." Seomin said, smiling.

"I have to know you the best though." Sunggyu pouted.

She turned to him, "You will."


Author's Note;
AND WE REACHED THE END!
Lol... Sorry I skipped over the vows and such.
i made this part kinda cutesy. sorta. ish.
idk. hope you liked this ^^ hehe :3
maybe it was kinda rushed at the end. idk.
i just didn't really feel like writing out ANOTHER full wedding scene...
I really need to start cutting those out of my fics somehow.

THANK YOU FOR READING ^^