Chapter 14 -- Journey Time

Mind Captivity

"Prince Sunggyu? How do you know I know him?" Seomin asked her. "I never told anyone."

"You just said so." Dongwoo said. "How long have you been seeing him in your dreams?" He asked.

"For a while." Seomin answered curtly.

"I can answer any questions that you have." Jieun said, leading her to the chair closest to hers.

"What do you know about what's happening?" Seomin asked without formalities, earning a glare from the guy beside Jieun. 

"It's okay." Jieun assured Myungsoo, covering his hand with hers. "Have you heard about the story of how the Princes of Inspirit get married?" She asked.

She turned to Sungjong, before deciding to hear Jieun out, "No. What is the story?" Seomin asked, pretending to not know what Sungjong had told her before.

"The Princes of Inspirit have the ability to dream walk. They are granted this ability at birth and therefore, given the chance to find their Destined with this ability. Their Destined ones are able to join them in dreams and change the dreams together, as they learn who is their true soul mate. Prince Sunggyu is one of these princes, as well as Prince Myungsoo." Jieun explained.

"So what does this have to do with me?" Seomin asked, "I'm Sunggyu's Destined then?" She concluded.

"That would my assumption, yes. But he isn't here right now." Jieun told her.

"Where is Prince Sunggyu?" Sungjong asked, "If he is the reason for her dreams, then I would like for them to stop."

"I second that." Hoya jumped on the opportunity to help Seomin.

"I would also like for the dreams to stop, or least the ones where I walk around." Seomin added, "I am not saying I told believe what you're saying, I'm just worried about my safety."

Jieun looked at Myungsoo and he left the room with a curt nod and a single glare at the three men. "There is only one way for that happen, that would be to rescue Prince Sunggyu." Jieun told her.

"Where is he? He had warned me to avoid the Princess of Starship though." Seomin replied. "I am not entirely sure what that means though. Why would she care? I'm a nobody."

"The Princess of Starship, also known as Soyu, has Prince Sunggyu. She kidnapped him two years ago on his 23rd birthday in an attempt to make him fall in love with her. She has always been in love with him, however, he has never had feelings for her." Jieun explained the story. "She has him in the top most tower of an abandoned castle in the land of Starship."

"She has black magic, but why would that lead to her wanting to kill me?" Seomin asked.

"You are the only thing that stands in her way of getting to marry Sunggyu if he can't find his Destined by his 25th birthday, then he is no longer in the running to be King of Inspirit, despite being the first born." Jieun said.

"She wants to be with him that badly." Seomin said plainly.

"She has many other dark secrets as well." Jieun said, "But it would be easier for you to discover those on your own." 

"When is Prince Sunggyu's 25th birthday?" Seomin asked.

"In two weeks." Jieun whispered softly. "Please help him."

"I'm going to need a weapon then." Seomin said firmly.

"WHAT?! You're choosing to go?"


Author's Note;
another update. kinda short. but ehhh...
Im aiming for chapter 15 here.
And then gonna go spam Tasty. :O
Enjoy ^^V