Chapter 9

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.

Ok guys, so I'm on a 4 day break and I so want to continue updating so... Here's one for today and I might update again tomorrow:)

"Y-y-Yesung and I?" I stammered. "WHY WOULD- I LIKE HIM?" I scoffed.

"Haha," uncle laughed. "I never said anything about liking him." 

I pouted. "well there's nothing between us or do I like him. Don't worry uncle." 

He chuckled and nodded. "well, I gotta get going. Goodnight, and I'll see you tomorrow. Also tell the whole dog pack that they'll meet me here tomorrow morning at 8:00 sharp. Also, you come as well." 

I nodded as uncle left. After uncle left, I walked to Luhan. "thanks for leaving me in the middle of the ocean." I poked his shoulder. 

"Aish," he shook his head. "arraso, arraso. I'll take you to china the next time we go back. Mkay?"

"That's better." I nodded. I've always wanted to go to china. Learn the Chinese culture on hand and go around the historical sites. OMO! Can't wait! 

Once we stopped under the Super Junior dorm, I turned to Luhan. "thanks again. I'm glad that I have someone that I can tell my feelings to." 

"No problem." He smiled. "if anything goes wrong, just come and say it and I'll take you to china for a while." 

"Arraso. Thanks again." I got out of the car, bowed, and waited for him to leave. The car pulled out of the driveway and I waved goodbye. Once he was gone, I sighed and looked up at the sky. Its so starry...~ 

I wonder if they ate yet... Maybe not, knowing that they can barley take care of themselves. Then Yesung popped into my mind. 

He was sitting on his bed, eating a bowl of ramen. No! Ramen isn't good for your body! 

WHAT AM I SAYING?! 

No. 

I shook my head, took my phone out, texted Donghae saying, "Im going to get you guys some food. DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT EATING RAMEN!" clicked send, and walked away from the dorm and down the road. Gonna go find at least a diner or something and order some food. Aish. Lets see... McDonald's, Starbucks, KFC-IS THERE NOT A HEALHY FOOD PLACE?! Ah! Denny's! 

 
 

I turned to my left, then right, no car, I took a run for it. 

Once I made it to the other side, I smiled and walked into the diner. 

"Hello ma'am," Said a lady with brown curls and very heavy eyeliner. "How many would it be today?"

"I want to order takeout." I smiled. 

"Well, sure, of course." She nodded and handed me a menu,"tell me when you're ready." 

Nodding, I took the menu and sat down. Lets see... I'll get Yesung an Donghae potatoe bacon soup with steak. Kyuhyun and Sungmin oppa can get the pancakes shaped like Mickey Mouse~ it is 11:39 and by the time I get back, it'll be am already. Eunhyuk oppa can have the pork lion. He's a dance, he shouldn't ruin his shape. 

After ordering, paying, and getting the order, I asked for sticky notes. Then I wrote each member's name on each one of the orders. 

Carrying 5 bags is harder than I thought. 

Omo. I have to carry 5 bags and run to the other side of the street... Eh, I'll take a YOLO. There's no car so I took a run for it. 

While running, I felt the back of my pocket becoming empty. I stopped, felt the back of my pocket, and my phone was missing. Looking around,' I turned back and saw it laying behind me, so I went back, put the bags down, knelt down, and picked it up. Dusting off the screen, I clicked the home button, checking if it still worked, and yes, it did! Smiling, I stood up and saw a bright light to my right. So, I turned to my right and saw a truck honking while still driving 100mph towards me. Trying to make a run for it, I realized to was too late. The light hit my eyes and I my eyes went dark.