Chapter 11

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.

Updating at random times this week:)

"Who are you?" I looked at the old man that stood infront of me. 

"M-minji," the old man got closer to me. "y-y-you don't remember me? I'm your uncle!" 

I tilted my head. Somehow, his features feel like they've already registered my head but I couldn't find it. My head began hurting, as if  10000 watts of electricity have went through my brain. "AHHH!" I screamed as I held my head between my knees. 

"Okay okay," the old man tried to calm me down. "it's okay if you don't remember, the doctor say you can have some memory loss, but do you remember these people?" 

I put my head up as the pain went away. Infront of me, there were, 2-4-5-about 9 guys standing infront of me. I scanned through each and every one of them. They all didn't ring a bell. But when I got to the two that was standing by my bed, they looked familiar. 

"You know them?" The old man pointed at the two people standing by my bed. 

I pointed to the guy that looked shy but yet bold. "he's... Yesung." 

"Incredible." The old man exclaimed. 

"How about me?" The other guy pointed at himself. 

"Donghae." I replied.

"OMO! She remembers me!" Donghae bolted towards me and hugged me. 

Then I saw the old man glare at him and Donghae backed away. Hmm... What if he's really my uncle? 

"Do you know these two girls then?" Asked the old man. "come in." 

Two girls came in, they looked nothing alike, except for the fact that they're both really pretty. 

There was a girl that looked like the old man and another that looked completely different to the old man and the other girl. The girl that looked nothing like the old man handed me a bouquet of flowers.

"These are for you," she handed me the flowers.

"Thank you," I smiled at her.

"Do you remember them?" He asked me.

I pointed to the girl that looked nothing like the old man. "Yonna unnie," then I pointed to the old man. "your name is Lee Sooman and as you said before, your my uncle, I remember that now." 

"Omo! You remember!" Uncle said happily. "then do you remember the other lady?" 

Who's that person that looked so much like uncle? His daughter? But uncle is so sweet. 

Then I held my head against my knees again. "ahh! It hurts!" 

"I'll go call a doctor!" I heard 2 voices said at once. 

A few seconds later, I heard footsteps from the door. Guess the doctors here. 

"Miss Minji," the doctor called me. "please lay down on the pillow. I know your head hurts right now, but we have to check on the wound and what's causing the pain."

Obeying the doctor,'I slowly laid onto the pillow, and jolts of electricity just hit my spine and went up my neck. 

"Alright Ms.Minji," said the doctor, while a few nurses came in. "I'm going to give you some amnesia to lighten your headache. I nodded and the nurse that stood next to to doctor put a needle into my hand. Soon, the pain began to get away and I became sleepier and sleepier. 

I out.

Authors POV-

Lee Minji fell asleep right after the needle was out into her hand. The doctor checked on her blood pressure, heart rate, unwrapped her wound and looked at it, and checked on her broken bones. Then he turned to Lee Sooman. 

"So," the doctor sighed. "Miss Minji's wound on her head is becoming better, but we now noticed that the right half of her body is paralyzed due to the damage on her brain during the accident. The reason for her head to hurt is because her brain is trying to dig out the memories she has had with those people. Some she remember, some she don't, just depends on how much they had impacted her life and walked to her heart. Everything is normal but I suggest having her go into rehab. It will help her get her memories back and the right side of her body. May take a few months or a few years, but since she woke up soon than I expected, that means she's strong, and it'll be fast for her in rehab. If you would come with me, I can tell you more about the rehab." 

"Ah nae," Lee Sooman nodded and followed the doctor out the door. But before he left, he dragged seohyun and Yoona with him.

"So in the rehab," seohyun interrupted the doctor as he spoke to lee Sooman. "We can just throw her in there and no one can see her anymore right? Not until she gets better?" 

Doctors POV-

"So in rehab," the young lady that looked so similar to Mr.Lee interrupted me. "We can just throw her in there and no one can see her anymore right? Not until she gets better?" 

"Excuse me for asking," I stopped her from further thoughts about rehab. "but you are???"

"Her cousin." She answered. "Lee Seohyun. Now answer the question."

"Seohyun!" Mr.Lee hushed her. If she's her cousin, 'can we just THROW her in there?' Really?! It's a patient we're talking about, not a cat! Want to play with fire? Well let's play fire with fire.

She shrugged and looked at me. "when people get thrown into rehab, there couldn't be anybody with them right? And they'll stay there for years too right?" She smiled widely at the last phrase that she said.

"Animida," I shook my head. "she will have 2 people that had impacted her life the most. Best is the last two people that's she's see or talked about. But those people will have to stay with her throughout the whole treatment for it to work efficiently and quickly." 

"Ah nae," Mr. Lee nodded. "doctor, can you give me the address to the best hehab center here in korea?" 

"The best one is all the way in Gangnam." I replied and wrote down the address and phone number on a paper. " It is extremely expensive for the rehab treatment as well." I added.

"Ah," mr. Lee nodded again. "thank you so much doctor." 

Seohyun's POV-

THAT DOCTOR OF A BUTTHOLE! 2 PEOPLE MY ! Yeah right, why would 2 people make a difference in her treatment? She's always the useless and most annoying one when it comes to health, EVER SINCE SHE WAS LITTLE! Ugh.

I barged out of the door before Appa did. Then I stood by the wall and waited for him to come out with Yoona. 

A few minutes later, he came out with Yonna with a sticky note at his hand. He looked at me and then suddenly a slapped me across the face. 

WHAT THE FUDGE?! I held the sting in with my hand and glared at him. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Ms. Lee Seohyun," he is starting a lecture. "she is you cousin, not your pet. THROWING HER AROUND ISN'T FINE! And most of all, YOU MADE MYSELF HIDE BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER IS SO DISRESPECTFUL! WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE YOONA?! Aish." He sighed and shook his head. "just because you're famous and all doesn't mean you can look down at people." 

I rolled my eyes. Pft, I can look down at whoever I want when ever I want. I began walking toward the exit. I don't care anymore.