Me vs. Seo

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.

 

We got back to the dorm and when we walked into the room, all the guys were standing by the door. Guess they heard the news...

"When did you guys start having feelings?!" Sungmin asked. 

"I thought we were best friends..." Siwon looked at the floor disapointedly. 

"You two are like me and my Starcraft. Can't get away from eachother can you?" Kyuhyun made a comparison. 

"Ha!" Eunhyuk laughed at Kyuhyun. "That's yours? Here's mine, and it's better than all of yours!  You two are like me and my fishie~" he pulled Donghae from the couch. 

"I love you fishie~" Eunhyuk pouts his lips by Donghae. 

Instead of saying something back, Donghae just pushed him away and walked to his room. What's up with him...?

"Awh," Eunhyuk shook his head and pretended to cry. "My fishie and I had a little fight~" then he turned back to normal and punched Yesung's arm. 

"Ow! What was that for?!" Yesung held his arm. 

"For not telling me sooner that you had feelings for her!" He punched his arm again. 

"Aisht! Stop it." Yesung rubbed his arm, which is now blushing red. "It hurts..." 

"I'll go get some ice.." I tried to get out of the awkward convo... 

*DING DONG!* 

"I got it!" I paced to the door and looked through the peep hole. It was Yoona unnie! Quickly, I opened the door. 

"Oh Minji!" Yonna unnie hugged me. "I heard about the news~ congratulations!" 

"Unnie...~" I pulled her away and scowled at her. "I'm only going out with Yesung... It's not like I'm pregnant..." 

"Aish," she rubbed my forehead. "Arraso, arraso." She still stood at the door. Then we heard footsteps. Click clack, click clack. "That's Seo. She's pissed. You know why. I would suggest you get a far distance from her..." Yonna unnie whispered in my ear and then turned and waved to Seo unnie. 

I peeped out the doorway and she walked at a steady but heavy pace towards us. She wore all black with silver heels. Her hair was tied up in a bun and it matched perfect with her leather jacket. I turned to the guys inside. "Hey guys," I said in a low tone. "I'll be right back." Then I walked out the door and closed it shut. 

The closer Seo unnie got, the faster my heart beat. 

Once she reached me, she looked at me for a few seconds with a cold glance, and then her palm slapped across my face. The sting was unbareble, to be honest. Unnie's slaps had always stung ever since we  were little. But it still more and more each year we grow. 

"Seo!" Yonna unnie put her shoulder around me. "Are you crazy?!" 

"Ani," she said cooly, "but this bi*ch is!" She grabbed my hair with her long nails and shook my head. "Get your mind straight! Yesung oppa is mine! I knew him before you did! How dare you go against your own cousin?! Are you out of your mind?! For the fact that you're living with him, I let you go for that. NOW YOU'RE DATING HIM?!"

Her sharp nails went all over the place and she pushed me onto the floor and began grabbing my flesh. 

"Seo! Stop it!" I heard Yonna unnie try to pull Seo unnie away from me, but Seo just pushed Yoona away from me and her. 

"I have to teach this girl a lesson!" She grabbed the hem of my collar. "You have to learn how to not be so greedy and-"

"What's going- MINJI!" I heard Siwon Oppa's voice. Then the weight that was on my stomach felt lighter. "Seo! Are you out of your mind?! Yesung! Come out! Hurry!"

I sat up and pulled my knees to my chest. 

"Siwon what's- MINJI!" Yesung oppa ran over to me and held my head up with his arm. "Minji, who did this-"

"This lady." Siwon's voice pounded down the hall. Yesung then turned to Siwon, who was holding Seo by the arm with one hand. 

"Seo!" Yesung stood up. "Are you out of your mind?!" He walked to Seo. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because you're mine oppa!" Seo got out of Siwon's tight grasp and hugged Yesung. "You should be hers! You're mine!" 

Yesung shrugged to let go, but she held him around the waist tightly. "Seo! Let go! I only think of you as a little sister! Nothing more! Siwon, help!"

Siwon nodded and pulled Seo easily away from Yesung's body. Then Yesung walked over to me, but still looked at Seohyun. "She just got out of the hospital. She just recovered and has a press conference tomorrow. How are we going to explain her wounds?" 

Wounds? 

"So you're making it offical?" She asked Yesung. Yesung looked at me, took my hand and nodded.

"It'll be the biggest mistake you ever made!" She screamed, and kicked Siwon's shin. The Siwon let her down and she ran down the hall to the elevator. 

"Seo!" Yoona unnie stood up and looked at us with a 'I'm sorry and good night,' look in her eyes. Then she ran off to follow Seo. 

"Minji," Yesung held up my chin. "You're bleeding." He quickly helped me up and helped me into the room. 

"What happened?!" All the guys said at once and ran to me. 

I shook my head. "I... Ran into a pole." 

"It's some pretty interesting pole you ran into." Shindong oppa shook his head in disbelief. "What really happened?" 

We were all quiet for a moment and they suddenly all screamed out, "Seohyun." 

Yesung nodded. "Kyuhyun, go get the first aid kit and bring it to Minji's room. Ryewook, can you boil some eggs?" 

They both nodded and ran in separate ways. "We'll be in Minji's room if you need something." 

The guys nodded and Yesung helped me up. We walked towards my room. 

After walking into my room, I sat down at the bed and looked a myself in the mirror. 2 cuts in my right neck, 3 scratch marks going horizontally on my left cheek, one cut on my right cheek bone, and a cut on the side of my right temple. I have a feeling Seo sharpened her nails before she came.. *Knock knock*

"come in." 

Donghae walked in with the first aid kit. He looked at me with disbelief. "Minji, w-w-what happened to your face?" 

"Got wrecked pretty bad huh?"  I joked.

"This is your face we're talking about and you have time to joke?" He asked me seriously. 

"Here," Yesung walked to Donghae and held out his hand. "I'll take care of her."

"You look exhausted," Donghae didn't make eye contact with him. "Go take some rest, I'll take care of her." 

"Ani," Yesung insisted. "I'll take care of her, I'm not tired." 

They kept fighting over the box for minutes. I got annoyed so I stood up, walked over to them, and took the box. "I'm not five anymore, I can take care of myself. Thank you Donghae for the first aid kit. Yesung, you do look exhausted. Go take some rest, you can sleep here for now," I pointed to my bed. "It's too noisy outside and cold. Sleep here for now and I'll wake you up when I'm tired." Then I looked at Donghae again, who had a 'please don't let me go' look in his eye. "Thanks again Donghae oppa." And then I pushed him out the door and closed it. 

Sigh. 

"I'm not tired." Yesung still stood

Infront of my bed. 

I laughed at him. "Tell that to your eyes." I pushed his to the mirror an made him look at himself. 

"Maybe a little sleep won't hurt," he agreed with me. We both giggled and he laid into bed. Soon, he fell fast asleep. 

I went to the make up chair and sat before it. Then I looked at myself. I was a mess. Black hair tangled all over the place, red bloody marks covered my whole face, and dark black eyes dominated my skin, making me look like a vampire. 

Opening the first aid kit, I took out the alcohol swab and slowly dabbed the cut on my forehead. 

AHHH!!! IT STINGS! I made a Tsss sound. Aish! It stings so badly..

I closed my eyes and bit my teeth. Then dabbed my cut again. AISHT WHY DOES IT HAVE TO STING?! 

I felt a hand on my wrist and one on my back. I opened my eyes and found Yesung standing behind me. "You're not five anymore," he took my swab from my hand and threw it in the trash. Instead, you're six." He room the box and dragged me to the bed. We sat at the edge of the bed and he began applying the alcohol onto my cut on my neck.

"Aish! It hurts!" I screamed. "Stoop!!!!"

He lightly blew on the cut and then cool air ran into the cut. It didn't sting anymore~ 

He then put a bandaid on it and kissed the bandaid. "I'm sorry." 

He did the process over and over again to all my cuts. He kissed each and everyone of them and said "I'm sorry" to each and everyone of them. 

"Tomorrow's the big day." He began cleaning up the trash. "Are you ready?" 

I nodded confidently. But really, I'm not. 

I laid into bed and Yesung stood next to me, tucking me in.

"Then get some sleep tonight and pray that it'll heal tomorrow. And I guess Ryewook killed the eggs. Oh well, I'll go and them. Get some sleep." He turned towards he door but I grabbed his wrist. 

"Stay with me. I can't sleep yet.." 

He turned around and nodded. I scoot over and we laid against the wall. I rest my head on his shoulder and heard his heart beat. 

"I'm sorry for everythig that's has happened." He patted my shoulder. 

"It's fine." I answered him and tapped his chest. 

"If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be looking like this right now..." He played with my hair. 

Hearing his heartbeat is like a lullaby. *thump, thump thump, thump thump thump.* I began dozing off.... Into the darkness... Yes...Yesung.... I... I....