Chapter 8

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.

"Wawo~ it's beautiful!" 
The whole city is below us! It's so cool! The ground and the sky meet at a point that it is barley noticeable, all the people under us are like ants, and best of all, there's no one here except for Luhan Gege and me.
"I know," Luhan Gege put his hand in his pocket. "I come here when times are tough, I don't really know what happened, but it seems like you're bottling it up. Let it out, scream, this place is all yours. I'll let you borrow it for a day since you're so angry."
"Aha, really?" I smiled. 
He nodded and plugged his ears.
"AGGFFHHHHDJJSJAJANSHDDJ!!!!!!"
"I'm done." I tapped him on his shoulder. He unplugged his ear and smiled at the city below us. I sighed. "Uncle wanted me to take over the new SM company that he's going to expand in the states. He wanted me to come here to learn from him, not help him. I thought I was important for a second there, but nope, I thought too much of myself, I was just another something that someone's going to use and throw away."

"No, that's not it," he shook his head. "Think about it, you're uncle's letting you, her niece take over his future made plans instead of his own daughter. You are important, not just something that'll be used. I bet he'll still have you take care of the SUJU hyungs, the are somewhat of a mess." 
I chuckled. "I was a bit harsh there huh?" 
He shrugged. "Somebody wasn't there to translate for me, I wasn't sure what you said."
We both paused for a moment, and then laughed. 
"We should go back," he looked at his wrist, which had a watch on it that said 11:50. "You're uncles going to be worried after you storming out like that." 
I nodded. "I should go back and apologize. And, I'll think about the offer."
He messed with my hair. "Good girl. Now lets go, your new Gege will treat you with yummy food."
I nodded and followed behind him. Then I stopped. "Luhan Gege, I'm tried..."
He stopped and turned around. "Tsk tsk tsk, we haven't even started walking and you're already tired? Now, I'm really your camel huh?" He put his hands on his hip and stares at me for a moment. Then a smile crept up his face. "You treat me with food then~" he turned his back to me and bent down. 
"Arraso~" I pouted and got on his back. 

We returned to the company first and I found uncle. He was in his office. 
"Luhan Gege," I held his arm as the elevator went up. "Come with me, I'm scared."
He shook his head. "No can do kiddo, it's a family matter." He messed with my hair again. "But I'll wait for you outside his office." 
"No....." I whined. "Pweeze?" 
He shook his head. I threw a punch at his arm. "What is your heart made of? Steel?"
He laughed and the elevator dinged. He gestured me to get out, so I did. Then he followed behind me. We walked down the hall and then he stopped at a waiting area. I turned to him, "what are you doing?"
"I told you," he sat down and grabbed a magazine. "It's family matter, i got no part in this." 
Ugh. I sighed and walked towards the door. I put my hand on the handle and paused. "What am I going to say? What was I going to do? What- AH!" I sat on the floor, rubbing my forehead. 
"OMO! Are you alright miss?" I heard a familiar voice. "I am so sorry, I did not see you at the door. My apolo- minji?" 
"Annyeong uncle." I bowed, even though I'm sitting down. 
"OMO, minji!" He helped me up. "Are you-"
"Uncle, I'm sorry about before," I cut him off. "I didn't mean to storm out and have you worried, it's just that, it's such a big responsibility, I'm.. I'm... I'm not so sure if I'm ready." 
"Hahaha," he laughed out loud. Then he offered a hand. I took it and stood up. "You're capable of anything minji! That's why I had you in mind instead of Seo. All she's capable of is spending money and make up." 
"Anni!" I shook my head. "Unni has a lot of potential! And pretty, and so famous, and talented.... And.. And..."
He nodded and rubbed my head. "Arraso arraso, apology accepted." He laughed. "Shall we go have dinner?"

"Oh..." I looked at my foot. "Luhan oppa and I went to eat already." 
I looked up and he gave me a glare. "Now minji," he glared at me. "You know my policy, you're not allowed to date unless I like that boy." 
"Aish! It's not that way!" I shook my head. "He's going to be my Chinese brother! He's like my real oppa..." 
"Ah... Then you and-"
"ANNI!" I shook my head even harder. 
"So you're sure you and Yesung have nothing, like sparks between eachother?" He grinned.