Chapter 1

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.


Please read the very ending of the author's note. Something important~

 


"Yeobosayo?" I answered the phone. 

"Ah Minji!" I heard a rough hard but welcoming voice through the phone. 

"Um... Who's this?"

"It's your uncle Sooman!" 

"OHHH!!!" him... "Anneyonghasyo." I bowed, as if he could see me through the phone. It's been a habit of mine. "How have you be-"

"Minji." he cut me off. Of course. Always down to business real quick. "I'm desperate. You graduated from high school and you need a job right?"

"Well-"

"I have a job for you in Korea." he said quickly. "You'll help me take care of a band. No one can handle them and they all gave up. I can only think of you when I thought about how those wimps gave up so easily. You never give up without a fight so please! Come and help. Of course, you'll be living with them for a while but don't worry, it won't be long. I'll find you a place to live. Your Yonna unnies also there along with you Seo Unnie. So it's all set? Mkay, good. Tomorrow plane, 6:30am. Alright? Ok. See you at the airport. I'll have someone come and pick you up." 

Before I can even answer with one letter, he hung up. I shrugged. Guess I'm going to Korea. 


BEEP BEEP BEEP! 

Ugh, 4:30am. Worst time ever. I dragged myself up and brushed my teeth, then ate some toast and drove to the airport. After passing security, I called uncle. 

"Yeobosayo?" he answered after the 3rd ring. 

"Uncle sooman! I'm boarding the aircraft now." I updated him. 

"Ah nae." he answered through the phone. 

"You will come to pick me up right?" 

"Oh no." I can imagine him shaking his head. "I will have someone pick you up. I have a meeting today. By the way, what clothing are you dressed in today?"

"Sky blue v-neck and Bermuda shorts?" I looked at myself. "And Dre Beat headphones?"

"Alright. Bye."

"Ugh. Ok." I sighed. "See you."

"Bye." he hung up before me. 

"Flight 4921," a girls voice said in the intercom. "will be boarding right now. Please come to the gate for flight 4921."

Yay! Finally! Korea, here I come. 

"Annyeonghasyo." I heard a guy voice behind me. "Are you Minji-sshi?" 

I turned around and found a guy, a head taller than me, with maroon-ish red hair and black sunglasses on. He's actually pretty hot to me. He had on a cut sleeved black collared shirt and dark black pants. 

"Um... Yes." I nodded slowly while backing away. "And how do you know me?"

He laughed a little and held up his ticket. "Your uncle sent me here to you back to Korea." 

"Then what's with the dark clothing?" I pointed to his outfit.

"You don't know me?" he lifted his glasses down a little. 

"I just met you." I shook my head. "Sorry, no clue." 

"I'll explain on the plane." he lifted his glasses back up. "now, shall we?" he held his hand out. Um... I'm supposed to take it?

I took his hand and we went into the plane. "Let me guess, we sit together?"

"Yep!" he nodded. "1A and 1B. First class." 

"Can you start explaining now?"

"Sure." he said in a low voice. "my name is Yesung. I am from Super Junior. I am 27 and totally available." he winked at the end.

He is really cute, but will uncle allow it? 

"Lee Minji. 19." I answered as we sat down. I sat in the window seat. 

There were curtains in first class?! He closed the curtains and took out a piece of paper and pencil. I guess the paper is a map of something. 

"This is the map of the airport in Korea." he let out that table. "Now. Everyone in Korea will notice me but not you. When we get off the plane, we have to go separate way but meet at a Blue. BLUE. Car. Alright? A blue Kia." 

"Ok..." I nodded. "Then won't they suspect things even more? What if we get caught?"

"Just say you're ... Eunhyuks sister!" he nodded. "Yeah. Eunhyuks sister." 

"Ok. Eunhyuks sister." 

"Ladies and gentlemen. Good morning. This is your captian speaking. Please check that you have your seatbelts fastened and we'll be taking off." 

I felt the plane got faster and faster. I need something to grab onto. Force of habit again. I looked at Yesung. "Do you mind if I..." I put my hand by his arm.

"Oh, no problem." he held his arm out to me. I hooked my hand through it quickly and put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes tightly. 

After the plane got in the air, I loosened and fixed my eyes. I guess i was crying? 

"May I ask why you fear of taking off?" he asked.

"When I was little," I sighed. "I was on a plane with umma. I guess the place malfuntioned while taking off and we lift into the air but then suddenly crashed and umma died because of it."

"I'm sorry..."

"No problem." i wiped away my tears. "I swore to myself that i wont cry while taking off ever again."

"Lets talk about something happy." He smiled.

"Ok, why not tell me about that Super Junior band of yours." I smiled and breathed normally again.

"Well," He nodded. "we were created in 2005. There was 15 members, but then, Hangeng Hyung and Kimbum arent in Super Junior anymore, Heechul Hyung is in the army, Leeteuk Hyung is going to leave for the army soon, and Kangin Hyung just came back from the army. How many is that? 12. Ok, then there's Henry and Zhoumi, who arent active anymore either. Henry is a rocking violinist."

"Oh, Henry Lau?" I asked him.

"Yeah," He nodded. "You know about Henry?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I'm a violinist myself."

"Ah.. Cool" He nodded and smiled. "So it only leaves to 10 members. Leeteuk, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Ryewook, Sungmin, Shingdong, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and me, Yesung."

I only nodded because I dont know what to say next.

"I have to warn you about Donghae,"  He smiled.

"Why?" 

"He's a flirt." He winked.

"And you're not?" I scoffed.

"What makes me a player?" He looked at me innocently.

"Psh-Oh-PSH, Y-y-you know already." I tered. "You with your-you soft black hair and strong calonge and your heart warming eyes."

"Hm..." He laughed a little. "Somebodys inlove with me~"

"I-in love with you?" I looked around the plane. "W-w-who?"

I stood up. Since there's alot of Korean's on the plane, they must know who he is.

"Hey!" I screamed out loud. "Who here is in love with-" I poined down to  his head. "Y-"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me back down. I ended up on his lap, face to face.


BWAHAHA.! LITTLE CLIFF HANGER!!!~~~~~ 

Note: This is going to be my last update for this month until the middle of next month since school is starting soon and everything. I will update soon once its around the middle of september~ I'm doing this for all my fanfics^^ Thanks and comment what you thinkn about this chapter~