Chapter 3 part 3.

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.

Sorry for the SUPER late update~

Enjoy:)


After shower,I found the guys ready to watch a movie, along with Leeteuk and Ryeowook oppa. I went out the door and found 2 guys in the kitchen. One was tall, lean and fit, and the other was holding popcorn and was a little bit on the chubby side^^ "A-annyeong." 

They must be Siwon and Shindong... But which is which? 

"Uh-oh." said the tall lean and fit guy. "Lee Donghae!" he screamed. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THIS TIME?!"

"What?" he stood up from the couch and looked innocent. "What did I do this time?"

"Tell me when you see her!" The chubby guy held popcorn in one hand and the other hand took my hand and pulled me to the guys. 

"Who is she?" He asked. 

Donghae oppa pulled me towards him and whispered in my ear. "Follow along. Let's just see how far we can go with this." 

He pulled me behind him. "She is my future wife. Siwon, I'm in HUGE trouble." 

"YOU! YOU! YOU! WHAT-DO YOU KNOW WHAT MR.CHAIRMAN WOULD SAY?!" Siwon's voice boomed everywhere. 

Everybody started laughing and Donghae sat down and began laughing. 

"What's so funny?" I guess the guy holding the popcorn is Shindong oppa. 

"Minji is Mr.Chairman's niece." Sungmin said. 

"So Mr.Chairman already knows about the baby?" Siwon asked Donghae. 

"BABY?!" I went between them. "WHAT BABY?!"

"Siwon, Shindong," he turned to them. "She is Lee Minji. NOT. My wife, but Mr.Sooman's niece. And he does NOT. Have my child." 

I slapped my forehead. "Annyeong. I'm Lee Minji and my uncle sent me here to 'monitor' these lazy pants." I bowed. 

"Oh, annyeong." they both said in unison. Then they turned to Donghae. "you're so dead Lee Donghae." 

I giggled and sat down. Apparently, I'm sitting between Donghae and Yesung. Donghae on my left, Yesung on my right. The rest of the guys say of the floor. Donghae pulled up a quilt that covered out laps. I put my foot up onto the sofa and Donghae neared me and whispered in my ear. "Watch out." he put his arm around my shoulder. "Sometimes, during this movie, there's some things that would crawl on the floor and EAT YOUR TOES!" 

"Aghhh!!!" I screamed and hid myself in Yesung's chest. "Oppa~" I muffled. "Donghae oppa's being a meanie."

He put his arm around my back. "No worries." he smiled. "Oppa will save you." 

"Yay." I smiled and sat back up and started watching the movie because lights were off and tv was on.


I can feel the two guys fist fighting behind me when we're halfway through the movie, so I took both of their hand, moved it infront of me, hand made them hold their hands together on my lap. They quickly let go. Teeheehee, oppa's are so immature~ 

"Don't open the door. Don't open the door! Don't open-AHHHHHH!!!" I screamed and hid into Yesung's chest again. Still mad at Donghae oppa. 

He held me tightly and a smiled cracked up in his face.

"Oppa," I muffled. "Is it done yet?" 

His nod kept hitting my forehead. Then I looked up at the tv and STUPID YESUNG OPPA TRICKED ME! Infront of me was a man, coveted with pale makeup and had blood all over his face. He was smirking and holding a blooded knife.

"Oppa!!!!" I pounded his chest over and over again. "I'm mad at you Yesung oppa. I'm going to Donghae oppa." apparently, i started crying, then sobbing, then bawling. I pouted and turned to Donghae oppa and continued hiding in his chest. 

"Minji," he poked my shoulder. "It's done. You can come out now." 

"Don't lie." I muffled.

I felt him nod and I lift my head up to the tv. All it said was 'TO BE CONTINUED.'

"Whooo!" Eunhyuk oppa jumped up. "Shall we watch the next d- WHAO." he turned around to us. "Is someone just scared or just want to cuddle?" he winked. 

"SCARED." Yesung and I both said at the same time without hesitation. What's with it? He wasn't the one I was hugging.

"Awkward~" everybody sung.

"ok, I'm going to sleep." Eunhyuk yawned and walked near Yesungs bedroom. "Night and don't wake me up tomorrow morning. I want to sleep in." 

I nodded. "I'll keep a note of that. But just a tip, I'm going to be making all sorts of pancakes and VARIETIES of American breakfast tomorrow~" 

Then he froze, turned around, walked over to me, and knelt down. "What I meant was," he smiled. "Wake me up when you're about to cook, I would like to help." 

"How about I wake you up first before everybody when I'm done making breakfast?" I whispered in his ears. 

"THAT'S EVEN BETTER!" he jumped up. "It's like you read my mind! Thanks Minji!" he said while skipping to his room.

"We'd better leave Ryeowook," Leetuek oppa stood up. "Minji, is it alright if we came to breakfast tomorrow?"

"Of course!" I smiled. "I'll make enough for everybody!" 

"Thanks Minji." Ryeowook oppa smiled as he put on his she and then the door slammed. 

"Well," Siwon oppa and Shindong oppa stood up. "We better go. It's 2 already. Our parents would be worried. Nice to meet you Minji." he said and then left along with Shindong oppa. 

Then Kyuhyun oppa stood up. "I'd like my breakfast in my room tomorrow. I've got a whole 24 hours to play Starcraft and I'm not going to waste it on food." 

"Kyu! Wait!" Sungmin stood up and went after Kyuhyun oppa. "I want to watch! Night Minji!" 

"Well," Donghae stood up. "Good night Minji, sweet dreams." 

"Good night Donghae oppa." I bowed and he left for his room. 

"Well, it's been a long day. You must be tired. With the plane, cooking, and the 9 guys to take care of. Go and get some sleep." 

"You too oppa," I yawned. "Get some rest too." 

He nodded and I left for my room. 

I laid in bed, flipping side to side for hours, still trying to get that image out of my head. And why would Yesung oppa answer so suddenly for me when I wasn't even in his arms? Why would he save me so many times today? 

I looked at my phone, 3:40?! Omo! That's it. I'm going to warm myself up some milk. 

I got out of bed and walked out to the living room. 

"Can't sleep?" I heard a clear, ringing toned voice. A-a-a ghost?! 

"Ahh!!!" I lightly screamed. 

"No, it's just me." he voice became more and more familiar. "Yesung." 

"Oh..." 

"Can you turn around now?" he asked me.

I nodded and turned around. It was him. He was sitting on the couch, looking into nothing. 

"I'm going to warm up some warm milk. Do you want some?" I asked him.

"Sure," he nodded. "Thanks." 

I went into the kitchen and took 2 mugs out, poured milk into each of them, and put them in the microwave. Once it dinged, I took it out and brought it out to Yesung. I gave him a cup and I sat mine down at the coffee table. 

"Thanks." he took it from me. 

"No problem." I smiled and sat down next to him. "Oppa," I sighed. "What I did then was childish and stupid. I didn't really mean that I hate you."

"He nodded and smiled. "I understand." he sighed. "It was my fault for scaring you."

"It must be hard to sleep on this sofa." I jumped up and down on the sofa. 

"It's fine." he shrugged. "Mr.Sooman said that he'll have someone move a bed from upstairs down here tomorrow." 

But you have to work and all. You're back will DEFINALLY be bad. You won't be able to dance or anything. Ani. 

"Do you have any extra pillows here?" I asked him. 

"Tons." he scoffed. "When we first debuted, Kyuhyun kept falling off his bed and not being able to work the next day so we put pillows on the floor, just in case he falls, it won't hurt. But it seems like he doesn't need it anymore, so we just store them up." 

"I've got a perfect idea!" I smiled and stood up, dragging yesung with me. "What's the idea?" he asked me while we walked to the storage to find pillows. 

"You'll see." I smirked and saw the cabinet filled with pillows. I toon around 3 and dragged Yesung to my room. "Ok. So. This is what I did I the states. So, I out a pillow down the middle of this bed. The right side is mine, left is yours. As long as we don't share blankets, it's all fine." 

"I'm not sure about this.." he backed away a little. 

"It's alright. If uncle sees, I'll explain. I promise. And plus, I'll wake up at around 9, and I doubt you'll be up by 9 will you?"

He shook his head and took the left side. He seemed like he's more comfortable now, and for some reason, the anchor that was on my heart was gone. Maybe because I just needed someone to be next to me. I slowly knocked out. Korea, please be nice to me and give me a full adventure.