Chapter 3 part 1.

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.

They all stared at me. WHAT TO DO?! 

"Annyeong," I saw the guy that with blond hair walk foreward to  me. "I'm Eunhyuk. Please take care of us." He put his hand out. I took it and shook it

"Annyeong," Someone with a evilish smile but yet still so adrorable walk towards me. "I'm Kyuhyun." I shook his hand.

"Hello," Someone with a cute man smile walk towards me. "I'm Sungmin." I shook his hand.

"Hi," I heard the same familiar voice that i've been hearing the whole way here. "I'm Yesung." He smiled and my heard beat faster and faster. I'm sure its about to explode. He took my hand and shook it.

"Lastly,' Said the guy who was still sitting on the floor that stared/smiled at me. "I'm Donghae." He got up and danced... his way over.... He took my hand and kissed the top of it. 

Donghae, the guy that's the BIG player? LOL. 

"Anneyong," I bowed to everyone, since they're all standing in a line behind me. "My name is Lee Minji. I am 19 year old this year and please take care of me"

"Hello," Everyone bowed. "WE ARE SUPER JUN-IOR!" they held out a five with their hands. 

"But some of the others are upstairs on the 12th floor." Eunhyuk, I believe that's his name. 

"Nae." I nodded.

"Now lets clean!" Eunhyuk clapped his hand and everyone got to work. 

"What should I do?" I asked Eunhyuk.

"Just sit, or you can walk around the door and look around at which room you like.' Eunhyuk smiled and began walking to the kitchen. 

I guess I'll just walk around. I stood up up and found a door behind me. I slowly opened the door and found a surprisingly, neat and organized room with a HUGE bookshelf. The bed was to my left, there was a ironer infront of me, behind the bookshelf and infront of the bookshelf, there was a desk with a TV on it. Then there was a cute little panda trashcan next to the table. Hm.. this room looks really nice and clean.

Then i closed the door, turned around and found another door. I opened it and found a room with a messy half and a clean half. There was 2 beds, one with orange bed sheet and the other and green bed sheet. The green bedsheet side was the messy side while the orange bedsheet side was clean and somewhat oraganized.

Eh, this room is alright...

Across from that room, there was another door. I opened it and found it filled with clothing. SO MANY CLOTHES! That wasnt a bedroom so i closed it and left. I continued walking down the hall and found another room. The door was opened so i just peaked in a little. There was also two beds. One had posters stuck all over the wall that said "Starcraft" and i cant say anything about the other bed. It was just ordinary.

So the starcraft bed was Kyuhyun's.

I walked out and everyone sat around the sofa. I guess they're done. 

"So what room do you like Minji?" Donghae stood up and walked near me. 

"I want to ask," I pointed at the door that I went second to. "Whos'room is that?"

"That's mine and his room." Yesung stood up and held out a cup of coffee to me. "You want to guess who's side the green is?"

"Donghae oppa's side." 

Donghae blushed and nodded. "If i knew a beautiful girl liek you were to come," He scratched his head. "I would've cleaned it the week before you came."

"Ah ha, it's fine." I shook my head. "I think I'll just sleep out here." I pointed to the couch. 

"No, you cant. It wont be good for you back." Donghae objected. 

"I'll sleep out here." Yesung offered. "Eunhyuk, you can sleep in my bed, Minji, you sleep in Eunhyuk's bed." 

"But-"

"No buts." He said quickly. "It's fine, I don't want to sleep in there witht he snoring Donghae anyways."

"But-"

"Remember? No buts~" He smiled and uncle walked in.

"Have you figured out where you want to sleep Minji?" Uncle asked me. 

NO YESUNG. I'M SLEEPING OUT HERE, YOU HAVE TO PROFORM AND ALL. "Yes, she's sleeping in Eunhyuk's room while Eunhyuk sleeps in my room with Donghae and I'm going to sleep out here."

"Out here?" Uncle asked him. "You can go upstairs and sleep there? There's an extra room."

"Then Minji can go up there." Kyuhyun suggested. 

"No," Uncle shook his head. "she doesn't need to go up and clean for them. When i went up, their room was as clean as crystals." 

"Uncle," I walked to him. Then I whispered in his ear. "Can't you go ask for another bed here so he can sleep out here?"

"Oh good idea." uncle nodded. "I'll have someoen do it right now." He turned to the driver ajusshi and he nodded and left the dorm.

"I have 2 more people to introduce." Uncle smiled and clapped his hands twice. Then 2 men walked in the door. One had an face of an Angel. I heard Yoona unnie telling me about someone she loves with a face of an angel. COULD IT BE HIM?! :DDDD then there's another guy who walked in that looked SO MUCH LIKE SUNGMIN OPPA!

"Annyeong," Said the angel like guy. "My name is Leeteuk."

"Anneyong," Said the sungmin lookalike. "My name is Ryeowook."

"Annyoeng," I bowed. "I'm Lee Minji. Please take care of me from now on" 

They nodded. "Us too." said Leeteuk oppa.

"Ok," Uncle clapped his hands again. "You guy go change, you have kiss the raidio to get to."

They all nodded and stood up.

"But not you Eunhyuk, you stay." Uncle pulled Eunhyuk back. 

He sat ont he sofa and had a scared expression in his eyes. 


After all the guys were gone, and left the building, uncle took out his wallet. He gave Eunhyuk a batch of green colored paper. "There is 1,000,000 won. Go buy some clothing for Minji. If anybody asks, just say she's your sister that came to visit from the states. Arraso?"

Eunhyuk nodded and went to his room to change. 

"Uncle," I objected. "You dont have to spend so much money on me. I have clothing."

"It's alright," He shook his head. "Just think about it as a salary for a whole year nae?"

"But-"

"No buts." He shook his head and took out his wallet again and held out a batch of red colored paper. "Here's 500,000 won. Just in case there's not enough in Eunhyuk's hand."

"Uncle~" I sighed. "I dont need that much..."

"Just take it." He pat the 500,000 won in my hand. "If there's enough, then buy them dinner tonight. And also buy extra because I'll come over tonight and so will Yoona and Seohyun. Mkay? K good. Now, take it and go shop happily alright?" He smiled and left the dorm. 


After Eunhyuk finished changing, he came out of his room with a box. "Since its still early in the morning," He smiled and walked aross the livingroom to Yesung/Donghae's room. "I might as well move first. You dont mind do you?"

I shook my head. "I'll help!" 

"Alright, thanks." He nodded. "Can you open that door first?" 

I nodded and opened their door. He set it on Yesung's side of the room. "I'm sorry you have to move because of me."

"Ani!" He shook his head. "Its all good." he gestured me to his room. "Now, all the things i'm going to bring are in boxes. If you'd like, the lighter ones are on my table."

Oh, he had a little makeup like table by his bed. I nodded and walked over to the table. There wasn't many cosmetics. I took the box and walked it to Yesungs room. 


Once everything was done, we sat on the couch and rested for a little bit. "Want some water?" Eunhyuk asked me.

"Yes please." 

He walked to the kitchen and brought 2 bottles of water. "I know it might be awkward living with so many guys. I hope you'll be fine with it. Truthfully to us, it's also really hard. You're the chairman's niece and you're so pretty."

"Aha, thanks." I can just feel my blush growing and growing.

"Shall we go to the mall now?" He stood up.

I nodded.

"Mkay, just wait a little," He smiled. "I'm going to call the driver." 

"I'm going to put my things away." I pulled my luggage to Eunhyuk's room. Thank goodness their floor was carpet or else I would've scratched their floor so badly. Funny thing is that my wheel broke off. 

I walked into the room and first thing i did was sat on the bed. Minji, this is going to be your life for a while now.

 


Hello, so Yesung's room is shared with Ryeowook but i changed it a little and I know this is 15 guys and 2 lovers but there's only 9 guys. I put 15 because i'll be talking about them for a while in this fan fic:) 

Mkay, the next chapter will be about Eunhyuuk and Minji's shopping adventure in Korea! Also, the dinner that Minji cooks~ Hehehehe. K, bye~