Chapter 18

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.

 

Sm entertainment was also filled with anti fans. I'd rather not talk about it... 

When we got up to uncles office, we stood at the door and held our hand together tightly. Yesung then knocked on the door. 

"Come in." Said a flat tone voice. Must be uncles. He sat at his desk, writing some papers with his glasses on. "Been expecting you two. Have a seat." He said as calmly as possible but on the inside, he wanted to burst. I know that. He'll burst any second. 

Yesung and I both took a seat.

After the door clicked shut, he went I into his desk and pulled out a orange envelope. Then he walked over to us and slammed it on the coffee table. "Look inside and tell me what it's all about." He still said calmly but it's on the edge now. 

I took the envelope and looked inside. They were photos... I pulled them out and took a better look at them. Oh. Yesung and I, at the lift... And then in the car... And then in the hotel room...

I put it down and looked at uncle. 

"Take a guess." He said playfully but still tense. "Take a guess at how much money I had to spend to save your name from going out to the public! GUESS! 90.5 BILLION WONS! 90.5 FREAKEN BILLION WONS! Why Minji! I thought we had a ageement! TELL ME BEFORE DOING SOMETHING BY YOUSELF!"

I don't know what to say. 90.5 billion. 90,5, I'm ever going to be able to pay that off... "But how did they know my name? I never told them anything..."

"THEY SAID IT WAS AN INSIDE SOURCE MINJI! INSIDE SOURCE!" He sat down at the chair and rubbed his temples. "They know you're my niece. They know your Lee Minji. They know you live with Super Junior. They know everything!"

"Uncle," I dropped to my knees. "I'm sorry. I was too thoughtless and made my own desicion. It was all my fault. I will work every single penny back to you. Please, don't do anything to Yesung." 

He shook his head. "stand up." 

I shook my head. "Not until you promise you won't harm Yesung's career." 

"Animida!" Yesung butted in. "Please, don't send Minji away from me. You can take my career and fame away, but just leave Minji for me." He also dropped down next to me. 

"AISH! Young people these days!" He stood up and pulled the both of us up. Then he sat back at his seat. "I'm not going to take fame away from Yesung, nor am I going to take Minji away. What we need to do right now is to tell the public OFFICALLY how things are." 

We both nodded in agreement. 

"So are you two OFFICALLY together or what?" 

Yesung took my hand. "Officially." We both said at the same time. 

"Arraso." He nodded. "Yesung, you know my expectations. Right?"

Yesung nodded. 

"Minji, you know what I expect from you right?" He asked me.

I nodded as well.

"Alright," he sighed. "I'll call a press conference for tomorrow. Get this over with as soon as possible. Now just go home and come here tomorrow for the press conference." 

We both nodded, bowed, and left for the door. The guards were were at the door, waiting for us. 

After seeing us, they bowed. "Where shall we go now?"

"Home." Yesung said flatly. 

The guys nodded and went into the box formation again. 

Once again, I don't even want to speak about the anti fans. 

We drove in a different direction from the dorm. I looked at Yesung.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. 

"Mouse and rabbit cafe."