Chapter 15

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.

 

"Minji," he said, still holding my hand. 

I turned to him. "Hmm?" 

"Lets go out." He replied and smoothly put his lips on mine. My heart dropped to my stomach and face boiled bloody hot. 

A few seconds later, he pulled away. "So would it be a yes or a no?"

I nodded happily. "Yes."

He smiled and put his arm around my waist and twirled me. 

What am I going to tell uncle? 

"So," I heard Luhan's voice. "What did I miss?" 

I pulled away from Yesung and put my hands to my side. But then he just grabbed my hand again. "We're going out." He told Luhan.

He looked at us with a over powering  surprised look and nodded, then added with applause. Hmm... His surprised look doesnt look as surprising...Interesting...

"Sweet!" He smiled and went up to Yesung, and held his hand out. "you won't mind if I drive your Volvo right?" He smirked a evil smirk. 

Yesung dug his hand into his pocket and took out his car key then handed it to Luhan. 

"I'm driving!" Luhan took the keys and the picnic basket, and bailed on us. "You two love birds take all the time you need!"

-___- this guy.

We decided to drive to the country side and have dinner there. Not may people in the country side would recognize anyone from EXO or Suju. And plus, Luhan knows a place to eat!^^

Yesung and I sat in the back and we played on his phone. The drive from Gangnam to that one city(idk the name) is about 4 hours, but Luhan said that the food there is amazing. 

One hour passed and we're still playing Tap Tap Revenge. I cannot beat this guy. OMG. 

After 2 hours passed, I felt bored and drained. 

"Take a nap," he put his phone away. "I'll tell you when we arrive." 

I shook my head. "Ani! I want to see the ocean and everything."

"Just a little nap." He smiled. "10'minutes." 

"If anything exciting happens, you have to wake me up." I looked at him. "And wake me up in 10 minutes. Promise?" I held out my pinky. 

We pinky promised and stamped our thumb. He put his arm around my shoulder and I put my arm around is waist, and leaned onto his chest. He put his jacket over my shoulder and I began to doze off... 

.......

...........

...............

"Minji, Minji, wake up. We arrived." I heard Yesung's soft voice.

I opened my eyes, looked up at the window(since Luhan kept the roof window open) the sky's dark already but I smell yummy food. 

I looked for Yesung and I found that I was laying on his lap. I pouted at him. "you pinky promised..." 

"But you look so adorable when you sleep. I didn't want to wake you up." He smiled and pinched my cheeks. I still pouted at him. But then he aegyo-ed on me and I gave up. 

Instead of showing defeat, I just asked, "what time is it?" 

Yesung looked at his watch. "9:40. We're going to have to stay here for a night." 

"Where's Luhan?" I sat up and looked for him. 

We both looked at eachother, and then spoke at the same time. "bathroom." 

He nodded and I continued laying on his lap. 

"Wanna see yourself sleeping?" He asked me. 

I nodded and sat up. Ugh, why is it so cold all of a sudden? 

He took out his phone and sat close to me. "See how adorbable you were?" He showed me a picture that he took before I slept on his lap. I was still hugging him, and his face was also in the picture. He showed me various picture of him with me sleeping. 

"Lets take a picture right now," I smiled and took his phone. I turned the camera so that it was facing us. 

"We should make a pose." He suggested. Then he pointed to his cheek. OMG. This guy. 

"nope~" I shook my head. 

"Pweeze?" He used his aegyo again. THIS GUY. 

I put my lip on his cheek. 

"mm... dduuu... dleeee..." 

"I'll take it," he took the phone out of my hand, and counted. "One... Two... THREE!" He quickly turned his face around and his lips touched my lips. OMG. 

The camera flashed and the picture as taken. 

I pulled away as soon as the camera flashed. "ya!!!" 

"Eh?" He looked at me innocently. 

"You better run after my leg had fully healed." I held out a fist. 

"aigoo~" he pinched my cheeks again. "gonna set this as screensaver~" 

He set it as screen saver. 

I heard a knock on the window, I freaked out, and held onto yesung. 

"Don't worry," Yesung reassured me. "It's just Luhan." 

Oh... 

I pulled away from him and opened the door for Luhan. 

"I called the rehab center and they said that its great news that Minji can walk now, and I told them we're in the countryside right now, so we'll have to stay over night, and they said it'll be fine. They suggested that Minji stays here for at least a week or so because they don't need her for treatment until next Thursday and today is Tuesdy so, I told them we'll spend the week here then. They gave a okay and all. So, yeah. We'll stay here for a whole week guys!" He smiled. "and by we, I meant you two. I have to go back to SM. Sooman sshi says we have to go to Hunan and film the Christmas episode of Happy Base Camp. I already ordered the food to the hotel, and a car is coming for me right now. You guys have fun and take this car. Here's your room key, and don't be too noticeable!" He handed me the room key and then ran away from the car before I could say anything.... He dissapeared. 

I looked at Yesung, he and I both shrugged, so we got out of the car and into the hotel room. 

HE ONLY RENTED US A SINGLE BED HOTEL ROOM?! THAT GUY! I SWEAR. I WILL KILL HIM AFTER I CATCH HIM! >:O