Chapter 10

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.

Hello my amazing readers, just a heads up, this is very important! I'm going to change the title of this fanfic. It will soon be called "SM company gave me 15 guys to live with, tons of enimies, and 2 lovers." But in not going to change it right away. I was thinking of changing it on the update of chapter 11. Just want to give you a heads up before really changin the title. Thanks for understanding! 

Enjoy~

 

Authors POV-

[A/N] this is after the car accident! Everybody's in the hostpital:)

"Nurse!" Lee sooman ran to the doctor, followed by the rest of super junior and Luhan. "how is my niece?!" 

"We need blood type AB!" Said a nurse. "The patient lost too much blood and we ran out of blood AB! Is there anybody that has blood type AB that can volunteer?!" 

"I volunteer!" Yesung raised his hand and screamed. "I have blood type AB. I can help!" 

"Great sir!" The nurse smiled and told him to follow her. 

After a long long time, Yesung still didn't come out, and hours passed. He still didn't come out.

After 6 hours, the doctor walked out of the door that was mounted under the word "EMERGENCY"

"DOCTOR!" Lee Soo Man screamed and ran to him. "how is my niece?!" He grabbed him by the shoulders.

The doctor took of his mask and sighed. He shook his head, "We did our best," he paused and everybody frowned. "but," everybody's face lit up. "she's still alive." He paused again. "but!" Everybody frowned. 

"My god! Just finish the sentence!" Donghae screamed at the doctor. 

"My apologies, I usually get so-"

"Yeah yeah," Luhan nodded, "Just tell us how Minji is." 

"But, she's in a coma, and we're unsure when she'll wake up. She can wake up in 2 days, a week, 3 months, or even 10 years. And when she wakes up, there can be things she won't be able to remember." He smiled. "because the accident hit her brain and it scraped across her skull, blood had been lost too much. But thanks to the young man, he basically saved her life. He's also in a room due to the amount of blood that he offered to her. He literally sat next to her with a tube transferring blood from him to her. He gave too much blood, so he's resting in the young lady's room. If that's okay with you."  

Lee Sooman nodded. "can I go see my niece?"

"Yes," the doctor nodded. "room 315." 

 

"Thank you so much!" Lee Sooman thanked the doctor and dashed off to the 3rd floor. 

After finding the room 315, he opened the door and ran to minji, who was laying on the bed. "minji," he took her hand and tears dripped down his face. "minji, please wake up, what am I supposed to tell your parents when I go up there?" 

Many footsteps appeared at the door. Lee Sooman turned around and found suju and Luhan standing by the door. "come in." He said quietly. They all came in and stood by the bed. 

"Oh, there's Yesung," Donghae walked to the bed next to Minji. "you Babo," he punched his arm. "You didn't have to get all your blood out. I also have AB blood." 

"Ow..." A little sound came out of Yesungs mouth. 

"Yesungs awake!" Eunhyuk cheered. "donghae, lets go down and get him some cookies and orange juice." 

Donghae nodded and walked out the room with Eunhyuk. 

Donghae's POV-

"Dude," Eunhyuk punched my arm as we walked down the hall. "you do realize Yesung did such thing because he likes Minji? And AB MY ! You had blood type A! Do you wang to kill minji?!" 

"Aish! Arraso arraso! I was wrong!" I shook my head. "Happy?"

"Why'd you even do that anyways?" He asked.

Because I like her. I don't want Yesung to like her.

AUTHORS POV-

Back in the room, the band members surround Yesung while Lee Sooman watches over Minji. "Why would you do such stupid thing? These dogs have Yesung," he knocked his chin over to him. "He's the best cook of all!" 

"It's all my fault," Yesung shook his head. "If I had called her and picked her up down at the lot, this wouldn't have happened."

"Now, now," lee Sooman reassured Yesung, "don't feel guilty, it's none of your fault. She's just the caring type of person. Don't put the blame on yourself." 

"Sir," Guard Park entered the room. "I got a report from the traffic cameras saying that saesang fans figured out Super Junior is here. I suggest we leave before they find out anything any further."

"Ahhh..." Lee Sooman shook his head. "Yesung," he turned to Yesung. "I'll be leaving, dogs come with me. And please take care of Minji until she wakes up. I'll pause and super junior activities until Minji wakes up."

"Ah, nae," Yesung nodded and made an effort to stand up. 

"Ah, don't bother," Lee Sooman cued him, then the rest of the gang. They all nodded and headed out of the room. 

Minji's POV-

[A/N] This may be a bit confusing... Minji is in her own world right now. She's still in a coma, but she is acting as if she was in her coma world, think of it as somewhat of a dream:)

I opened my eyes to a shining bright light. Wincing, I walked closer and closer towards the light. Then I found myself in a meadow like place, with mountains as high as Everest and houses and small as ants but as diverse as NYC. "hello?" I screamed as I looked around the tall knee high grasses. 

"Hello there." I heard a voice behind me.  I turned around and found someone familiar looking standing infront of me. He looks like... What's his name? It's at the tip of my head and I've seen him somewhere... But where? 

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked him.

"Your in your world. The world that you want." He smiled and dissapeared. 

I saw 2 people, a guy and a girl, sitting together and laughing together. The girl... Her head was turned toward me but her laugh was... Just like mine. And the guy, I could see him looking at me but he's not doing anything about it. He looked just like... Ugh, I've seen him somewhere. DONGHAE!

The couples ate and laughed, joked and giggled. They weren't wearing such modern clothing, it's more old fashioned, 18th century. 

Then my surroundings changed. Snow began to appear on the rooftops of the house and the grass began to freeze. 

It's winter...

Then I saw the same girl infront of me, but she wasn't with Donghae. She was kneeling on the ground, sobbing. Why? 

I took a step closer to her and found something I cannot believe. Donghae lied dead infront of me. I knelt down and began sobbing too. But the girl didn't notice me either.. I saw a shadow appear behind her. I looked up, it was him. The person that I first met when I came to this confusing place. 

"Yesung," the girl turned around and cried. "save him! You have to! You killed him!" 

Yesung. That name. I remember now! But why did he kill Donghae?

Before he could answer, I found myself infront of another very bright light. So I walked towards it again and found myself standing on a bed of clouds. 

"Where am I?!" I mummbled to myself. 

Then I heard 2 voices, so familiar, the high pitch voice as more familiar than the lower pitch. The higher pitch voice still sounded like.. Me. And the lower voice pitch was,

Yesung.

The two people were running-well, I mean flying- well, ACCTUALLY more like gliding- on the clouds, chasing eachother. 

They looked so happy that my heart began to hurt.

Then the surroundings changed again. Lightning crashed, thunder roars, and rain pounded on the clouds. 

Fogs were all over the place, and I heard a girl sobbing-the SAME girl. 

I traced the sob and found myself, sitting infront of Yesung, crying my heart out. 

It felt like a arrow just shot through my heart. Yesung was smothered in blood, with Donghae standing behind the angel girl, having black wings, a blade in his hand, and a grin on his face. I knelt down, and put my hand on Yesungs face, but it just went through. Nothing happened.

[Yesungs's POV]

[A/N: this is actually 2 weeks in reality while it seems like 20 minutes in Minji's POV. It's basically like your dreams when your sleeping, they feel like they're only 5 minutes long when they're actually like 9 hours long. Something like that:)]

It's been 2 weeks since Minji's been staying like this. When is she going to wake up? During the past 2 weeks, her heart rate kept speeding up and then slowing down. Chairman is being worried and come here almost every other day. The doctor says its normal, but she hasn't moved a bit. 

"Minji," I took her hand. "Please wake up, I'll do everything you want if you just wake up. Please." 

*Beep... Beep... BEEEEEEPPPP*

WHY IS THE HEART RATE AT ZERO?! 

"DOCTOR! DOCTOR!" I continuously pressed the emergency button. 

After a few minutes, the doctors barged into the room, pushing me aside. I should call chairman.

Minji's POV-

"Yesung," I saw myself, looking down at Yesung, who was slowly disappearing. The girl and I both sobbed and then a jolt of pain crushed my heart. Everything went black. Yesung and the girl was gone, everything's pitch black. 

"Minji, minji," I heard someone call me. "minji, please, wake up."

Author's POV-

Lee Sooman called her niece's name repetitively, over and over again without stopping. "minji, wake up, please minji,"

The index finger on Lee Minji's left hand jumped and everybody in the room screamed, "Doctor! Doctor!" Yesung and Donghae both ran over to Minji, and knelt down at her bed.

Confused yet? xD can't wait for y'all to read the next chapter!<3 

Teaser-

"Who are you?" I looked at the old man that stood infront of me. 

"M-minji," the old man got closer to me. "y-y-you don't remember me? I'm your uncle!" 

I tilted my head. Somehow, his features feel like they've already registered my head but I couldn't find it. My head began hurting, as if  10000 watts of electricity have went through my brain. "AHHH!" I screamed as I held my head between my knees. 

"Okay okay," the old man tried to calm me down. "it's okay if you don't remember, the doctor say you can have some memory loss, but do you remember these people?" 

I put my head up as the pain went away. Infront of me, there were, 2-4-5-about 9 guys standing infront of me. I scanned through each and every one of them. They all didn't ring a bell. But when I got to the two that was standing by my bed, they looked familiar. 

"You know them?" The old man pointed at the two people standing by my bed. 

I pointed to the guy that looked shy but yet bold. "he's... Yesung." 

"Incredible." The old man exclaimed. 

"How about me?" The other guy pointed at himself. 

"Donghae." I replied.

"OMO! She remembers me!" Donghae bolted towards me and hugged me. 

Then I saw the old man glare at him and Donghae backed away. Hmm... What if he's really my uncle? 

"Do you know these two girls then?" Asked the old man. "come in." 

Two girls came in, they looked nothing alike, except for the fact that they're both really pretty. 

There was a girl that looked like the old man and another that looked completely different to the old man and the other girl. The girl that looked nothing like the old man handed me a bouquet of flowers.

"These are for you," she handed me the flowers.

"Thank you," I smiled at her.

"Do you remember them?" He asked me.

I pointed to the girl that looked nothing like the old man. "Yonna unnie," then I pointed to the old man. "your name is Lee Sooman and as you said before, your my uncle, I remember that now." 

"Omo! You remember!" Uncle said happily. "then do you remember the other lady?" 

Who's that person that looked so much like uncle? His daughter? But uncle is so sweet. 

Then I held my head against my knees again. "ahh! It hurts!" 

"I'll go call a doctor!" I heard 2 voices said at once.