Meeting parents, mom-on my side. Dad- uh...

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.

 

Mouse and rabbit cafe.. That name sounds so familiar... 

"Where's Mouse and-" I paused. "We're going to meet your parents?"

He nodded. 

I started looking around. "but! But but, I don't have anything prepared!" 

"No need for gifts," he smiled a little. "It's fine." 

My heart starting beating 1,000 times faster. OMG. OMG OMG! 

We pulled over at a place that doesn't look like a cafe. It was a alley... "let's go miss." Said one of the guards. 

I looked at Yesung and he gave me a "go ahead," look. So, I went out of the car and closed the door. 

"Ma'am," said the guard in a neutral tone. "I suggest you out your hood up." 

I nodded and pulled my hoodie onto my head. Then Yesung came out on the other side. He did the same thing. 

Then we began walking toward the street lights. There were not a lot of cars. Of course, because its around 2 in the morning... -.-

We stopped at a small white building with a painted red door that reads, "welcome"

I turned to look at Yesung again. He nodded and too my hand. I took a breath and walked into the cafe that was pulled by one of the guards. 

"I'm sorry but we're- Yesung?" 

I looked at the lady who was standing by the counter, wiping it with a cloth. She looked at Yesung, then she looked at me. 

"Minji," Yesung pulled from my hand. "My mom." 

"A-a-Annyeonghasayo," I bowed 90 degrees. 

"Annyeong..." I heard his mom mumble and bowed a little. "go sit down anywhere, we'll talk later." 

Yesung nodded and we walked to a table by the window, where we can see all the lighted up buildings.

"Here you are," Said Yesung's mom coming over. "It must be cold outside," she had a tray with 3 mugs. "I hope you like lavender. I'm experimenting on making lavender milk tea. I'm not sure how it tastes. I'm sorry for using as  a test subject."

"Ani," I smiled. "Thank you." 

"No problem," Yesung's mom smiled and sat down. 

I took a sip of the milk tea. Mm... The sweetness of the milk and the bitterness of the tea is perfectly balanced, and the aroma of the lavender just takes me to a lavender field. "Mmm..." I took another sip. "It tastes wonderful. I would buy a cup everyday if that was on the menu." 

"Ah," she gasped. "JINJA?!"

"Nae," I nodded. 

"Yesung Abujji!" Yesung's mom called out into the kitchen. "Yesung Abujji!"

"What?" I saw a man, wearing a apron and gloves and look exactly like Yesung, standing at the door of the kitchen. 

"This miss says she loved my milk tea!" She took my hand. "Let's put it on the menu!"

"Aisht!" He shook his head. "You can't just base it on one person'a favor. Think of others!"

"I've had customers try them for the past week. They all loved it." 

"That's  because you're a super stars mom!" The dad said in a more loud tone. 

"Forget him," Yesung's mom whispered to me. "He's just cranky because he hasn't found anybody to work the dishwasher so he has to do all dishes. He'll come through soon." 

I smiled and nodded. 

"Now come here," she waved to Yesung's dad. "Your son has something important to say." 

I looked at Yesung. What's he going say? 

Once his father walked over and sat down, he began looking at me. Uh.... 

"Who's she?" His dad pointed his chin at me. 

"My name is Lee Minji." I stood up."I'm the niece of Lee Sooman. Nice to meet you sir." I bowed down and then sat down.

"Another Lee person. Great." His dad scoffed. Okay then.. "son, what do you want to talk about?"

"Umma, appa," Yesung took my hand and put it up onto the glass table. "Minji and I are together now."

"Really?!" Yesung's mom screamed in joy. "OMO! This is so fast! She's such a great girl Yesung, don't ruin it and DON'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! It's not that I don't want a grandson yet but, I'm just still too young to be a grandma" she patted her cheeks.

"Mom! Where are you taking it to?" Yesung scold at his mom and his mom chuckled in laughter.

"Omo~" his mom patted my cheeks gently. "She's blushing already~" 

I stared at my lap and smiled. My cheeks were burning hot. OMG. 

"I like Seohyun." Yesung's dad said flatly. 

"Honey," Yesung's mom hit his arm. "You know you don't mean it." 

"No, I do." He said in a neutral tone. "I like seohyun and that's that." 

"Excuse us," Yesung's mom smiled at me and leaned over the table and whispered in my ear, "he's just still cranky." 

"Ani, it's fine." I dragged a smile onto my lips. I can't show tears. Why doesn't his father like me? Did I do something wrong? Is it because he's afraid I'll drag Yesung's career down the drain? I looked at Yesung. He looked at me. In his eyes, he has a "I'm sorry, my dad didn't mean it" look but deeper inside, I know he's just lying. 

What does seohyun have that I don't?