Chapter 12

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.

 

3 days after Minji woke up, she was moved into rehab in Gangnam. Super junior paused and Super Junior T made a comeback. Yesung and EXO M's Luhan stayed in rehab with Minji, secretly in Gangnam. The rehab center was mostly private. Lee Sooman hired top body guards infront of the guys room, which was connected to Minji's. Then he also hired a personal trainer in a person area of the rehab center so that it would be perfectly safe for the two pop stars to feel free with Minji. 

Also, Lee Sooman gave Yesung a few photobooks with pictures. before they left, the chairman ordered Yesung , "the doctor said that pictures would help her the most with recovering her memory. So when she's bored, try as sit down with her and ask her questions about each picture."

Yesung nodded, took the bag from the chairman, bowed, and went into the car. Then the car drove off towards Gangnam.

Three weeks passed and Minji recovered enough that she can move her arm and eat rice, write, draw, and play her old violin after telling the doctor that she used to play violin before graduating highschool. He got her onto playing the violin again. "it'll exercise her finger muscles."  Said the doctor.

But she still cannot walk yet. 

One sunny day, Yesung took out the bag that he chairman gave him. "Minji," he smiled and knocked on her door. 

Minji's pov-

"Minji," I heard a knock on my door. I closed my book, rolled my wheel chair over to the door, and opened it. It was Yesung oppa. My heart began pounding out of my chest. It's weird. He's been staying with me for less than a month now and I'm used to him, but my heart still pounds everytime I see him. We became very close, and Luhan has to come and leave, so Yesung stayed with me 24/7. No one else came to visit me, uncle was busy, and no more of Yesung's friend came and visit either.

I pulled a lock of hair behind my ear and backed up alittle. "can I help you?" I looked down at the floor and found him holding a large blue bag. "what's that?" I pointed to the bag. 

"Oh," he looked down at the bag. "it's a surprise. Chairman told me to show it to you, and I asked the doctor if its fine and he said yes." He paused and looked around. "may I come in?" 

"oh nae!" I nodded and backed up a little faster. 

"Aha," he smiled. "Seems like your muscles are working pretty hard." He walked behind me and pushed me to the sofa. Then he carried me bridal style into the sofa. He grabbed a chair and sat across from me. 

"So... What's up?" I asked him as I put my hands in my lap. 

"I have something for you." He smiled and took  photobooks out of the bag. "Look at the first page and tell me what you see."

I flipped the page open and found a little girl sitting on a bench swing with a little boy. Thoughts began running through my head. The girl... It's me. And the little boy, that's...

"So who's the little boy?" He pointed to the picture. "if you remember...." Since he was looking at upside down, he wasn't able to notice it was Donghae oppa... 

I'm not sure how Donghae don't recognize me when he saw me. I mean, Donghae oppa and I knew eachother when we were little, because him and I used to play together whenever we have time. He was my neighbor back in LA, when appa and umma was still alive... I remember that we took that picture on my 5th birthday. He was 2 Years older than me and still is. When we were in middle school, his parents took him to Korea. Ever since then, I never heard a news about him or seem him. 

Yesung continued looking at the picture and then began to notice something. He took the photobook from me. He's beginning to notice something. Oh god. "why does he look like..." He paused and looked at me. "Donghae?" 

He found out. I shrugged. "I don't really remember..." I took the book from him and began to flip through the other pages. It all had Donghae in it. 

"Yesung oppa..." I flip the book shut. "I'm hungry..." I rubbed my tummy. "after using all my might do move my left foot again, I'm so hungry..." 

"Then I'll tell the-" 

"Ani," I shook my head. "Can we go out of this rehab center and eat somewhere I know?"

He hesitated.

"Oh," I added. "Can Luhan come with us? It's his place after all..."

"Ah, nae." He nodded and took his phone out. "I'll call him right-"

*Knock knock* 

"No need." Said a person at the door. I turned to the door and found Luhan leaning by the door with a basket. "I have a better idea of where to go. It's private, safe, and really fun. I asked the doctor and he said it was him. He said its a good opportunity for you to get some fresh air."