Chapter 21- To be continued...

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.

 

Wow. My cuts and wounds seemed to get worse today. More purple and more bloody. Oh god. Even makeup won't do. I took my phone and dialed uncles number after eating breakfast that shindong oppa cooked. Well, he cooked 'food' for the guys. And 'edible food' for me. 

"No soy sauce, no beef, and no pork." He gave me a bowl of congee. "Duck egg chicken congee. Enjoy." He smiled and went back into the kitchen. 

I tried lifting up my arm and eating but... It hurts hecka bad... It's like jogging 5 mile after eating chips and laying on the couch for 2 months... OMG.

But.. Yesung fed me.

"Hello Minji," I heard uncles voice. How am I to explain to him? Your daughter came to the dorm last night, beat me up, and feriously stormed out? "I cannot go to the conference today. We can't do it today. I got.. Beat up by some fans last night."

"Really." He sounded like he don't buy it... "When?"

"After I arrived at the dorm.." I lied.. 

"Interesting." Uncle sighed. Please don't connect the dots. "When I arrived home, Seo wasn't home yet but a bit later, she came home with messy hair and was complaining about her nails... Minji, tell me really what happened." 

Yesung took my Phone. "Seohyun beat up Minji last night." Yesung said clearly and loudly.  This guy. 

"No she didn't!" I quickly grabbed the phone back, but he already hung up. I threw my phone on the table and glared at Yesung. "Why?" 

"You're being hurt." He paused. "By your own cousin!" 

"THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE FOR YOU TO THROW HER UNDER THE BUS!" I screamed. "SHE'S MY COUSIN! SHE'S A KPOP STAR THAT EVERYBODY LOOKS UP TO! YOU CAN'T DO SUCH THING!"

"It's her own fault." He murmured. "She looked for trouble herself."

I'm too exhausted to argue. I shook my head and dashed into my room. Eunhyuks room. My room. I still haven't figured out what to call it. -.-

A week passed and my wounds healed. Uncle scheduled the press conference today. A week ago, Seo beat me up for dating Yesung. During the week, we didn't talk at all. Or meet.

Today, we tell the public. 

Uncle bought me a dress to make up for what Seo did. Im not really mad for what she did. I was unfair, and she had the right to be mad. The dress was a strapless sparkly gold dress with a short black blazer.

I put the dress on and someone knocked on he door. The guys all left early and uncle is sending a guard to me to the conference. I ran to the door and opened it. 

The guard didn't look as professional as I would've imagined... But oh well... 

"Hello." I said to him. He seemed to be in his mid 30's with a few loose strands of grey hair and black hair dominating his head. "I'll be ready right away alright? Just give me two seconds." I turned around to get my purse but then I felt a soft fabric covering my mouth and slowly, the room began spinning. 

What's going on???.... Who's behind me??? What is going to happen to me???