Chapter 12 part 2

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.

 

So... Now that Luhan Ge is with us, the tension raised when I thought it wouldn't. Yesung and Luhan are both sutton in the front of the car, leaving me in the back. There was no sound or anything. Yesung hated to be distracted while driving...

I got nothing to do, so I took out my phone and began listening to music. Maxstep by Younnique. OMG. Sounds amazing~ <3

Then I felt clicks on my left foot. Hm...

So I looked down at my foot and... FOUND THAT. OMG. IM MOVING MY LEFT FOOT! I ripped my headphones off my ear, sat up and put my arm around luhan's neck and pulled him.

"Aghhhhhkagaaa!!!" His head bumped the cushion and tried to pull my hand off of his neck. After he did, he turned around. "are you becoming a murderer now?!"

"A-Ani!" I shook my head. 

"What's wrong?" Yesung looked at the over head mirror. 

"I CAN FEEL MY FOOT NOW!" I screamed with joy. 

"Oh really?!" Luhan smiled widely and took off his seatbelt. "this will be against the rule of the road, but this is a serious matter." He took off his shoe, turned around, and climbed back to sit next to me. He hit the floor with a bump. LOL.

"HAHAHAH." I cracked up and pointed at him. 

"Oh you think that's so funny?!" Luhan got a smirk on his face. "WAIT TIL YOU FEEL MY WRATH!" He attacked me and began tickling me at the waist. 

I laughed, and laughed, and laughed. I can't stop. "STOP IT...!!! HAHAHAH!!! STOP IT!!!" 

"not until I feel better because you hurt my feelings..." He pouted. "and since you're feeling better.. I can torment you as much as I want!"

He finally gave up after 10 minutes of tickling me and then I won over him. I began tickling him instead of him tickling me! HAHAHAH!!

"Okay, okay, lee Minji Noona," he wiped the tears of his eyes. "please stop. Minji ajjumah,"

AJJUMAH?! THIS KID REALLY WANTS TO DIE.

I tickled him even more. "ajjumah?! You want to die ajusshi?!"

Suddenly, the car stopped and I stopped tickling him, and he stopped laughing. 

I looked at Yesung. "Have we arrived?"

He nodded and looked at the sticky note. "I think." 

"Yep, this is the place." Luhan sat up, put his shoe on, and went out of the car. Then he came to my side, opened the door, and bowed down. "Ajjumah," he choked on his laugh and held out a hand. "if you'd please."

I took off my shoe and waked him on the head. 

"Owwie~" he stood up straight and pouted. "ajjumah! How can you hit me!!"

"AJJUMAH MY .IM YOUNGER THAN YOU!" I spoke in plain English. 

Then he came in closer and whispered, "You know, if you don't want Mr.Grouchypants to hear, then you could've said it in Chinese." 

I took another blow on his head with my shoe. He wants to play, fine, we'll play. "Your 'Ajjumah' wants you to piggy back ride her while dancing to gangnam style." 

"WHAT?! BUT YOUR FOOT IS FINE ALREADY!" He pouted again. 

"I'm your AJJUMAH," I glared at him. "SO YOU OBEY ME OR ELSE."

He rolled his eyes and crouched down. "get on..." 

LUHAN's POV-

I crouched down and shook my head. This lady wants to play fire with fire? Fine, lets do so. Just how far would she take it. I've piggy back ride her before and she wasn't that heavy. I doubt 2 weeks in rehab would do any affect. 

She put her arm around my neck and patted my shoulder. "Ready?" I asked.

"GIDDY UP!" She pointed toward the zip line. I had to do what she told me. She's my 'ajjumah'. I guess I looked for that. 

I began dancing to gangnam style while going up the hill. Is it just me or is she getting heavier and heavier? 

"Ajumahh..." I groaned. "why are you getting heavier and heavier each minute?" 

I heard nothing but giggles and chuckles. I turned around and found Yesung holding large boulders in his hands and Minji began laughing out loud. 

I sat her down on the step and turned to her. Her backpack is open and I can obviously see the large boulders inside. "AJUMAHH! You cheated!" 

"No I didn't!" She stuck her tounge out at me. Then she took off her backpack. "I just want this memory to last..." 

"WITH GIANTIC BOULDERS?!" I screamed.

She began laughing. "Well," she shrugged. "I am a ajjumah and I love collecting things!" She stuck her tounge out at me again. "Yesung oppa! Lets go!" She put her arm out and Yesung handed me the boulder that was in his hand. 

"Sorry man," he shrugged. "It's Minji." He also handed me the picnic basket.

He walked over to her and picked her up bridal style and abandoned me. He abandoned me. 

Minji looked at me, stuck her tounge out, and then screamed, "REMEMBER! I want each and every one of the boulders! I want to bring it onto the lift!" 

They began walking further and further away from me. That Ba Pou... -__-

MINJI's POV-

I sort of regret leaving Luhan back there. Because now, Yesung is carrying me bridal style, with his heart against mine. I could feel his heart beating fast because he is carrying me up those stairs. But I'm not doing anything, and my heart is beating faster than his. I wonder if he felt it...

YESUNG'S POV-

Even though I'm walking up these steps, my heart is already beating fast enough, but this is the first time Minji and I had been so close to eachother, which gives my heart rage going 100% times more faster. 

I could feel her heart beating against mine too and I know she also feels my heart beating. 

I don't know what to do anymore. I like Minji. I like her. What should I do? I can't just go up to her and you know, say it to her. Her cousin is crazy about me. She'll kill her if something does happen. I can't let Minji get hurt. But there's this aching desire inside of my heart, tell me to confess to her. Maybe I will. 

LUHAN's POV-

It's obvious that Yesung has feelings for Minji and Minji has feelings back. 

*Flashback- 12 hours ago(when Minji was still in training.)*

"What's the relationship between you and Minji?" Yesung asked me as we both watched Minji walk in a line, with 2 poles on either side of her. 

"Brotherly and sisterly relationship." I took a sip of my coffee. "Why would you ask?"

He sipped his coffee and shook his head. "nothing, just a crazy thought."

"What's your feelings towards Minji?" I asked him. 

He shook his head again and chuckled. 

"Do you love her?" 

"Yes."

"Why?"

"When I first met her," he smiled. "Her voice ringed into my ear and I couldn't get it out. Her laughter and smile slipped into my heart and, and, it's crazy."

"It is." I had to agree with him. "You're going into the army soon, and she just got out of college."

*End of flashback.*

Maybe I should let the two of them get a try.