Chapter 17- Yay for random update!~

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.

 

"Minji," I heard Yesung say in a soft whisper. "Minji."

I slowly opened my eyes and the room was still dark. "what time is it?" I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"5:40" he answered and peeked outside the window. 

"Is there anybody outside?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Couldn't see anything. It's foggy."

Sighing, I stood up and went to take my phone from the floor. Then I went onto Yahoo and searched up "Yesung". 

 Posted 2 hours ago, "YESUNG AND ------'s NIGHT TOGETHER." And 3 hours ago, "WHO IS YESUNG WITH?"  Then 4 hours ago, "YESUNG AND HIS GIRLFRIENDS NIGHT IN HOTEL------ ROOM-609 AND FLOOR--" 

I sighed and thew my phone on the bed. Then I walked over to Yesung, who was still standing by the window. I back hugged him, wrapping my arm around his waist, and set my right cheek on his back. "I'm sorry." 

Without hesitation, he turned around and looked at me. "Stop blaming yourself, it's not your fault."

"If I hadn't open the door..."

"You had no clue who was at the door." He sighed and cupped my face in his hands. "Minji, we'll get pass this, it'll be fine. I promise. I'll protect you all the way through." 

Nodding, I hugged him again. He needs some comforting too. I see that in his eyes, which opens up to his heart.

"We should go." He answered. 

I nodded and began to look around for any belongings of mine. None. 

"I'm ready." I told him. 

He nodded and we went to the door. Before opening the door, he stopped infront of it. "I called my body guards. They'll protect us, but will give us 100% privacy." 

I nodded in agreement and he opened the door. 4 muscular guys stood infront of us. Then they all bowed down at once. 

"Are you ready to go?" Said the buffest guy if all 4. 

Yesung nodded and took my hand. I held it tight. 

"Miss Minji," said another guy. "we will form a box around you and Mr.Kim." 

I nodded and they formed a square-ish shape around us. We walked down the hall, still hand in hand, to the elevator.

"Ready?" Yesung asked before the elevator dinged to the main floor.

I nodded and held his hand tightly.

*Ding!*

The elevator door opened and the whole lobby was filled with screaming people. Some were happy fans but most were angry fans...

We began walking towards the door in slow, small steps. Then I felt something hit against my face. It was a glass bottle... It clinked and dropped on the floor. I knelt down and picked it up. Inside, there was a note. The bottle was no bigger than the palm of my hand, so I hid it in my jacket pocket. It's a good thing Yesung didn't see...

"STAY AWAY FROM YESUNG OPPA!" "HE'S MINE! STAY AWAY! OR ELSE." "YEAH, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!" 

When we were only a bit away from the door, someone ran against the arm that was protecting me on my left, and reached her arm to my face, and clawed down the side of my face. Yesung saw this time, and he pulled me closer to him and asked the guards to walk a little bit faster. 

When we got out of the lobby, there was another crowd. Not fans, poparazzis. 

"Yesung, is it true that you're dating the girl you're holding right now?" "Girl, is it true that you're Lee Sooman's niece?" "What is your name girl?" "Yesung, when have you guys began dating?" "Girl, how do you feel about the anti fans in there?" 

Omo, stop asking questions, please! 

We managed to get pass the poparazzis without answering any of their lame questions and into the car.

Cameras flashed and windows pounded. "Sir," said one of the bodyguards. "The road is blocked by fans." 

"Step on it." Said Yesung, angrily. 

"But-"

"I SAID." Yesung repeated. "STEP.ON.IT."

The driver did what he was instructed and all the fans moved aside. He drove at least 150mph on the freeway, and since its only 5, there's barley any cars. 

The other 3 guards were in 3 separate cars with the same license plate. It was smart. Get the fans confused. "Sir," said the driver again. "The chairman wants you back at the company with Ms.Minji right now."

He sighed. "let's go back then." 

The driver nodded and set the wall between us and him up. 

Yesung put his hand on my chin and made me turn toward him. I resisted but he won. I turned to him and he stared at me with a broken hearted look. "I'm so sorry." He shook his head. "If I wasn't so thoughtless and impulsive..."

"Ani," I shook my head and cupped one side of his face. "It's none of your fault." 

"You're bleeding... It could leave a mark forever." He took out a tissue from his pocket and gently dabbed it on my left cheek. Due to the pain, I winced and backed away a little. But, he grabbed me by the shoulder and continued dabbing. "If it leaves a mark forever, I'll never be able to live with myself." 

"Then you'll have to take responsibility," I joked. "Haha.."

He didn't seem to lighten up...

He put the wall down and asked the driver, "Do we have a first aid kit here?" 

The driver nodded and searched in the cabinet of the passengers seat. After a few seconds of searching, he handed Yesung a small blue box. "Make sure there's no glass shards in the cuts." He added before Yesung closed the window. 

"Glass shards?" Yesung asked him and I. But then he brought the wall back up again and looked at me. "What's the glass shard about?"

I shook my head and put my hand in my pocket. "it's nothing." 

He looked at me for a moment and then suddenly grabbed my right arm and dragged it out of my pocket and opened my hand. Then he took he glass bottle and looked at it. 

"First of all," he examined the bottle. "It doesn't seem to be broken, so there shouldn't be any shards in your cut." 

He put his hand in the cork of the bottle. Then he looked at me. I shook my head. He ignored it and opened the bottle and shook the note out. He unwrapped the note and read it slowly and stared at it for minutes. 

"Let me see what it say." I scoot closer to him but he just crumpled the note, unrolled the window,and threw it out. He must be pissed... "I'm fine.. Really. I'm strong, I can endure it."

He put his arm around my waist and head on my shoulder. "Minji," he said in a flat tone. "I'm sorry you have to go through all this."

I shook my head. "It's worth it. If I have to be hated by the fans to be with you, I'll be glad to be hated, as long as I have you, it'll be fine."

The whole ride back was quiet and tense. We were both scared about how uncle will blow up about this news...