Chapter 3 part 2.

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.

"So Minji," Eunhyuk smiled and looked foreward a where we're walking towards as there was around 9 bodyguards around us. "How's it like shopping here?"

"CROWDED." I only said one word because I CANNOT BREATHE! SO...MANY... FANS... AROUND US.

"OPPA! WHO'S SHE?!" and "IS THAT B**CH YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" always repeat itself every few minutes and Eunhyuk has to calm it with "Aniyo! She is my younger sister. She came to visit from America." and then all the girls went like "Anneyonghasayo Miss how are you?" and  "Let's be best friends!" those fakers.


We shopped for around 6 hours and it ending up to be 8 when we're done. 9 bags in 6 hours is a pretty big accomplishment.

"Are you sure everyone wont be home by now? It's almost 9..." I asked him.

"Nae." he answers me. "They usually dont come back this early. Dont worry."  He smiled and told the driver to drive to the supermarket.

"Hm... Should i cook an American meal tonight?" I asked him. "What do you guys usually like to eat?"

"Anything that's edible." He answers. "But Minji, are you sure you want to give me this watch? I mean, it costs alot. I can still return it."

"No," I shook my head. "Think of it as a gift. Uncle said that money is about my year's salary, so it's my money, so think of it as a gift~"

He shrugged and put it on his wrist. Then he smiled at the watch. I knew he loved that watch. 


"Eunhyuk sir, Minji Miss," Said the driver. "We've arrived at the super market."

"Nae," Eunhyuk put his eyes away from his watch. "Let's go Mi-"

"It's alright, I think I should go. Dont want all the girls to push over so many expensive wine." I smiled and pulled the van open, then quickly closed it. 

What should i cook tonight? Maybe steak? Nawh, Pasta? Maybe. OR all time American Fave~ Pizza and Hamburgers!

I hurried and walked into the supermarket, found the ingridients and paid for it. I took all the bags and walked out and found the car covered with girl fans. Oy vey...

The driver went out of the car and helped me with the food. He took it and said, "Hurry and go into the car."

I nodded and tried going tot he passesnger seat of the car but they pushed me out. Then i tried going in from the back door but they pushed me out as well. So lastly, there is only one solution. "HEY YOU GUYS! MOVE! I HAVE TO GET IN! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" 

"Just another fan! We're all fans and we got here first!" Kept repeating and repeating over and over again. 

"NO. I'M LEE HYUKJAE'S YOUNGER SISTER. LEE MINJI!"

Everybody stopped and suddenly they made way for me to walk to the back seat where Eunhyuk sits. I stood up and begun walking but then a girl stopped me. "Miss, hello, my name is SongJae. Please remember me." She smiled nicely. I noticed that voice. Shes the same girl at the mall that called me a b****!

"Sure." I nodded and kept walking to the door. When i got in, i quickly closed the door and Eunhyuk looked at me. "Mr.Driver, do you have the first aid kit?"

"Oh nae, did the miss get hurt?" The driver asked. 

"Yes, can we just park here for a little bit?" He asked the driver. 

"Sure," The driver handed the first aid kit to Eunhyuk. He opened it up and took out a alcholol swab. "now this will hurt but dont be scared ok?"

I nodded and I felt a cool sting on my forehead. That must've been from that one girl's backpack! I must've scratched onto her backpack...

Then he put a bandaid on my forehead. "Oh no, Oh no, it's so noticeable. What is your uncle going to say?"

"Dont worry, I'll explain." I smiled and took the alcohol swab and the bandaid wrappers and held it in my hand.  It stilll stings really badly...


Drver ajusshi drove us back to the dorm and we went up the elevator. Eunhyuk walked first because I didn't want to walk first into the dorm. It's still scary..

We got to the door of the dorm and he opeend the door. I walked in and then found 6 guys standing by the door, hungry as dogs. Then i found Seohyun Unnie and Yoona unnie behind them along with uncle. "Hey you pigs," Uncle yelled. "Dont traumatize Minji on her first day!"

They tered and then scattered away except for Donghae and Yesung oppa. "I'll help you Minji," Donghae and Yesung said at the same time. "No, it's ok, i'll help her." they both said together again. OMG. This is creepy. Like seriously.

"I-I-it's alright, I can do it myself." I smiled and walked to the kitchen.

"Oppa~"  I heard someone's voice. It was Seo unnie. I put the bags down on the table and peaked outside a little bit, i dont mean to peak or anything but i want to know what their relationship was. Seo unnie had her hand wrapped around Yesung oppa's arm and head on his shoulder. "Do you want to show me your room? I mean, we're so close now and you haven't shown me your room at all yet..."

"No," Yesung said coldly. "I cant right now. I'm going to go help Minji. She probably doesn't know where everything's at." He pulled away from her and headed towards the kitchen. I quickly went back to the bags and looked around and through them. "Do you need help? Do you know where everything's placed?"

"Oh, eh?" I turned around. He held out an apron to me. "It's- It's- It's fine, I'll find them. You go and join the guys." And Seo unnie. 

"Aniyo." He shook his head. "I want to learn how to cook as well." he walked closer to me and put the head of the apron over my head and then put his arm around me to tie the end. "There." he pulled away. "Perfect."

I just froze there. HE JUST-THAT- HE JUST- HE- HE- AISHT! THAT PLAYER! 

"Hello???'" He waved his hand infront of my eyes. "Are we going to cook or what?" He laughed a little.

"Oh," i nodded. "Yes, yes, cooking. Right. " I looked around. "Where are the bowls? I need it for the hamburger meat." 

"Oh the bowls." He looked a little confused too... "They should be somewhere in the... cabniets?" 

"You dont know where the bowls are?" i asked him. 

He looked down and shook his head. 

"Dont worry," I smiled and he put his head back up. "We'll find it together." 

I grabbed a stool and stood on it. 

"Minji..." he looked up at me. "Should I do it? This looks unsafe..."

"A-Ani." I kept looking through the cabniet. "I-I- I FOUND IT!" I jumped up and down the stool. 

"Hey, dont jump up and down." He semi scold at me. "You'll trip and fall." 

I let one foot go midway down the stool. "Psh, I've done this many time at ho-AHHHHH!!!!"

I closed my eyes and was ready for the floor back impact. Nothing happened... But i just felt something around my head. I turned to my right and found Yesung wrapped his whole arm on my head and he was laying sideways. 

"Are you alright Minji?" I heard Donghae's voice getting clearer and clearer. 

Yesung and I quickly got up and i turned to the bowls. 

"Minji," Donghae spoke by the doorway. "Are you alright?"

"Oh?" I looked at him. "Yes." 

"Yesung?"

"I'm fine." Yesung nodded and Donghae shrugged then left.

"Ok, first, go cut the lettuce and tomatoes." I ordered him. He nodded and walked over to the bag to find the lettuce and tomato. 

"So what are we making tongiht?" he asked me. 

"Hamburger and Pizza." I answered. "And for desert, Choclate black forest cake~"

"Sounds yummy." He turned around and took the lettuce and tomato to the cutting board. 


After the cake dinged, i took it out and started putting frosting on it. It looks so good!!! Yesung sat infront of hte cake. I guess he's also drawn in by the smell of it.

"You want to help me decorate it?" I asked him as i scooped out some choclate frosting.

"Sure." He stood up and walked over to me. I gave him the spreading knife and he took some frosting out of the can and spread it throughout the cake. I took a zip lock bag and filled it with chocolate whipped cream. After he was done spreading the frosting, i gave him the whipped cream. He squrit it ontot he cake and while he was doing that, I started cutting strawberries and placing them on a plate.

"Here," I held out the strawberries to him. "Just place the strawberries on the whipped cream and then we can dig in." 

"Wait Minji," Yesung stopped me. He took the plate of strawberries and put it on the table. "You got something on your face."

"Eh? Where?!" I covered my face. 

"Here." He quickly took his hand out and smeared the whipped cream on my face. OH YOU'RE DEAD!

"Wait, I think you've got something on your shirt!" I took the whole cake and started chasing him around the kitchen table. 

"A-A-Ani! Dont!" He begged. We kept going around the table but then he suddenly stopped and turned around. Luckily, the cake was set carefully on the table and we both ran I ran intot he wall with him infront of me. My head was on his chest and he kept backing up due to inertia. STUPID INERTIA!

"Ahhem." I heard a voice at the door. PLEASE DONT LET IT BE UNCLE PLEASE! I slowly turned around and found all the guys standing by the doorway. They weren't staring at us. THEY WERE STARING AT THE FOOD ON THE TABLE.

"When can we eat?" Sungmin oppa asked. 

"Now, please grab a plate and enjoy~" I stepped away from Yesung oppa and gestured them to get a plate. After all the guys got a plate, there was 5 more plates left. Seo and Yoona Unnie, Yesung, Uncle and mine. 

I turned to Yesung. "Take your plate and go eat. I have to clean up." I laughed a little. 

"Me too." Yesung pointed to his shirt. "Your frosting ended up on my shirt." He joked alittle.

"Well, it wouldn't have if you didnt put it all over my face..." I also joked back.

"Eh," He smiled and went across the hall to the wordrobe/outfit room. 

I walked out of the kitchen, holding the pizza. Yes, with frosting all over my face. Everybody looked at me weirdly, must be because of the frosting. 

"Please enjoy the dinner and Uncle, Yoona unnie,and Seo unnie, i'll bring your plates out." I smiled 

"Oh it's alright," Yoona unnie stood up. "I'll get mine myself." She walked around and away from Leeteuk oppa. She walked infront of me and smiled. "It's so nice to see you again! The last time i saw you, you were throwing pebbles into the river alone... You're still as adorable as before~" she threw her arm around me and gave me a hug. 

"Awh, Unnie," I hugged her back. "I miss you too and you're still as beautiful as i remembered! and I hope you dont mind because i have cream all over me..."

"Oh right," She pulled away and smiled. "Go clean up and we'll eat together. Dont worry, i'll bring thier plates out."

I nodded. "Thanks unnie~" I walked into Eunhyuk's bedroom and changed it my PJ's then walked back out. There was a extra seat by Yesung oppa so i guess that's my seat. I sat down and my food was there already. Donghae oppa suddenly stood up with his cup out to the middle of the table. "To Minji, for a wonderful dinner." Everyone stood up and i also stood up. Seo unnie stood up slowly and held out her cup slowly. "To Minji, for a great dinner."

Then everyone sat down and we began to talk about my life in America.


After dinner, uncle left and Yoona unnie along with Seo unnie left as well. Leeteuk oppa and Ryeowook oppa left upstairs so it's only me, yesung oppa, kyuhyun oppa, donghae oppa, sungmin oppa, and eunhyuk oppa left here. 

"I'll clean up," I smiled. "You guys go ahead and rest." 

"Ani." They all said at the same time.

"You've worked so hard today AND you just got off a plane. Go take a hot shower and get some rest. We're off tomorrow so we're going to watch a movie tonight. Are you alright with scary movies?" Donghae oppa asked.

"No prob." I nodded. "And are you sure you guys are going to clean up?" 

"Yeah." They all nodded and began working. 

"Mkay, thanks."