Chapter 7.

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.

When Donghae and I first walked into into the building, there was a lady sitting behind a counter that reads SM Entertainment under it. The lady looked like she was in her mid 50's. She seemed strong to handle crazy fans... 

"Hello Margret," Donghae waved. 

Margret stood up and bowed. "Hello Donghae," She looked at me. "Who is the pretty lady you have next to you? Have you finally found someone?"

"Ah," He smiled and put his arm around my shoulder. "Ani, she's just a friend." 

"Oh that's good, friendship is base for a relationship." She nodded and sat back down. 

"Who's she?" I asked Donghae as we got up the elevator. 

"Oh, she's just a lady who basically took care of me since i was little." He shrugged. "She was my babysitter when I was little."

"Ah.."

"So when i got a job," the elevator dinged and we got out of there. "I wanted a well paid job for her and I still want to be able to see her, so I offered her this job."

"Oh.. That's nice.' I nodded. We walked down the hall and then passed a few people. I wonder if they're workers or trainees or even popstars here...

"Donghae Hyung!" I heard someone call Donghae. 

Donghae and I turned around and found ALOT of guys coming towards our way. There was at least 9 guys, all dressed in black and/or white. They have to be idols. There's no way there would be that many guys dressed in similar clothing walking around the street at this time of the day. 

"Ah, hey!" He waved at them and then turned ot me. "Minji, come on, i have some people to show you." I nodded and walked behind him.

"Hey Donghae Hyung," Said someone that looked like Siwon oppa to me. "Who's she?" He pointed his chin to me.

"She's Minji," He introduced me to them. "She's Mr.Sooman's niece from the states and she's living with us for now."

'A-anyeong." I bowed and a few of them bowed back but not all. Oh well, it's tough making new friends anyways. "I'm Lee Minji."

"Whatchu doing here Minji?" A guy asked. He had a fun smile and a sharp jaw structure. Oh, he looks like a anime character~ "I'm Luhan by the way." He took his hand out. 

"I'm here to help my uncle translate for a band i think..?" I took his hand and shook it. "They speak Chinese and uncle wants me to be a translator for him so he doesn't have to spend extra time finding someone."

"Well," He took his hand away. "I think those Chinese guys are us." He backed up and pointed to guys from left to right. "Chen, Kris, Xiumin, Tao, me-Luhan, and Lay." 

"Nice to meet you guys." I bowed again. 

"Kai, you want to introduce K?" Luhan asked the guy that looks like Siwon, Kai. He scoffed and turned away from me. "O..k.. then. I guess I'll introduce. Kai, Baekhyun(bacon), Sehun, D.O, Chanyeol, and Suho."

"Hello," I bowed again. Ugh. No recaction from any of them. Whatever. If they hate me, hate me. 

"We're in the band called EXO." Luhan explained. "Theres EXOM and EXOK. I'm in EXOM. EXO M represents EXO in China and focus on Chinese songs while EXO K represents EXO in Korea and focus on Hangul songs."

"Oh, that's interesting." I nodded. I think I've heard of EXO sometime at school. These girls were talking about them...

"Ah, seems like you guys already introduced yourself. Great, now we can just go straight to business." I heard uncle behind us. I turned around and i bowed. "Anneyong uncle." 

"Let's go." He said and began walking down the hall and into a big conference door. I walked through the door and WOW. HUGE. GIGANTIC. LIKE THOSE MOVIES! GOLDEN WALLS SURROUNDING THE MAPLE TREE TABLE... WOW.

"Sit," He sat at the top of the table and signaled me to sit at the opposite end. I walked over and sat down. After everybody sat down, he turned to Donghae. "Donghae, you can sit by Minji. Thanks for bring her here." 

"No problem." He smiled and dragged a chair next to me. EXO M sat to my right while EXO K sat to my left. None of them mixed... oh, and Donghae sat to my left with the Korean part too. Luhan sat nearest to me. 

A/N: Red stands for Chinese.

"Minji," Uncle put his hand together and leaned foreward. "I tell you and EXO K what i'm saying and you help me translate to EXO-M. Alright?"

I nodded.

Uncle cleared his throat and began to speak. "EXO is known in the Asian coutries and they're known for seprate grouping adveritsement and representation."

"EXO is known in the Asian coutries and they're known for seprate grouping adveritsement and representation." I said quietly to Luhan, "You can help me tell the other memebrs later what i said right?"

He nodded. 

"My marketing team and I have been thinking for a long time of how to reveal you guys more to the world."

"My marketing team and I have been thinking for a long time of how to reveal you guys more to the world."

"And we've came up with... expanding SM entertainment to the USA and then, the whole EXO will stay in the USA and represent the Chinese and Korean pop coulture all over the USA."

"And we've came up with... expanding SM entertainment to the USA and then, the whole EXO will stay in the USA and represent the Chinese and Korean pop coulture all over the USA."

"And during that period of time, trying to expand SM entertainment," He smiled at me. "I will have my niece, Minji, learn from me how to be a CEO. Then I'll have her take care of the SM entertainment in the USA." 

"WAIT, WHAT?!" I jumped up from my seat. "You want me.... ME... to take charge of the SM entertaiment in the states?!"

"Yeah," Uncle shrugged. "I've been thinking about it, and I realized I'm growing old, I'm going to leave this SM entertaiment in Korea to Seohyun while let you take care of the SM entertainemt in the US since you're much used to the life there than here."

"What-what-what's going on here?" Luhan jumped up from his seat and said in broken Hangul. 

"So your whole plan of moving me here, taking me away from college, was to learn how to be a CEO FOR YOUR EXPANSION?!" 

"You were into the marketing industry back in the US anyways," He shrugged. "And with your knowlege of Chinese and Hangul, it'll be easy for you to take charge."

I shook my head, grabbed my bag, and headed towards the door. 

"Minji!" I heard Donghae and I'm guessing Luhan's voice calling me to come back. 

So the reason he pulled me here was just learn and take care of his expansion, not to help him change anybody, to make his life easier. I thought I was an important person in this Super Junior dorm. But they're only the bait and I was the target for uncle to leave everything onto. 

"Minji!" I heard someone behind me. I ignored it and went out the main entrance and out to the street until that person pulled me back. "Minji! Listen to me! Please."

"I'm sorry Luhan, but i'm not in the mood." I kept my back turned to him and stared at my shoe. 

"I know," He let go of my arm. "i was just going to ask if you wated to have some coffee."

I turned around. "Really? Just coffee?"

He smiled and nodded. 

I nodded. "But how are you supposed to go around without being known? Dont you have fans in Korea?"

"I know a place that I'm barely known." He took out a pair of Audi keys and pointed to his right. "Lets go." He brought out his hand and i took it. Where are we going to where popstars aren't known?


Oh.. so the place he was talking about was drive through Starbucks and heading into the forest. 

"Come on, we're almost there." He turned back around to me and waved. 

I waved back and smiled, "But I'm tired..." 

He ran back to me and crouched down. "I'll piggy back ride you. You cannot miss it! It's going to be beautiful!" 

Piggy back ride? Hm.. Sure, why not? I'm tired of walking anyways.