Chapter 12 part 3

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.

 

I apologize for this super short chapter, but you won't regret reading it!!! ;)

Turns out, the lift was closed for safety checks-_-" so, Luhan, Yesung and I decided to go to our secret spot and picnic there. But before we went, the guy with his small bladder and was afraid to go to the bathroom alone took Yesung with him, leaving me alone and helpless, sitting on a rock, waiting for him to drain his all bladder-.-"

LUHAN's POV-

I dragged Yesung into the bathroom with me. After getting inside the door, he pulled his hands loose. "What's up?" 

Smart guy. 

"I am going to give you and Minji a shot." I told him cleanly and clearly. 

"What do you mean?" He asked me. Is he really this clueless?

" Its obvious that you like Minji, and she likes you back." I began explaining. "But age and reputation is getting in the way. So, I'll cover for you. I'll help you. Go ahead and confess to her." 

"Really?" He put his hand on his chin. "but why would you help out?"

"Because I told you," I re-explained. "Minji is like my little sister. Even though I've meet her for only a month, I feel like she and I are connected somehow. So, I want her to be happy, and it seems like you will make her happy. So I'm deciding to help you. Go confess to her right now because this is the only time I'll help, because Donghae is coming into the picture soon."

He immidiatly, with out hesitation, nodded and headed toward the door. 

"Wait!" I stopped him before he could open the door. He turned back around. "If you ever dare to hurt Minji, you just see what I would do to you. I'll take Minji away from all you super junior and she'll travel with me. I'll convince her uncle to take you two in consideration after today. But, if Minji feels just a tiny bit of unhappiness, her uncle will SURELY allow me to take Minji away from you. Understood?" 

"Arraso," he nodded and smiled. "Thank you so much."

"Yeah, I'll give you two a little time alone. 15 minutes. Just tell her I'm.. Uh..." I looked around. "Taking a number 2."

He nodded and went out the door. Yesung, do well. 

Minji's POV-

Finally! At least one of teh 2 guys finally came out. It was Yesung by the way. 

"Finally!" I stood up and put my hands in the air, but then I put it down.

He walked over to me and held my hand. "Your hands are freezing." He took off his black jacket and out it around me. "Can you walk?" 

I nodded, my heart beating faster and faster by the second. 

We walked to the sightseeing area, which had a railing and saw the whole city of Gangnam. It was beautiful. 

"Minji," he said, still holding my hand. 

I turned to him. "Hmm?" 

"Lets go out." He replied and smoothly put his lips on mine. My heart dropped to my stomach and face boiled bloody hot.