I know i missed a few chapters but go along with it^^ Chapter 6.

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.

"Aigoo! Look at them~ First night here and already?~" 

"Tsk, Tsk, what will her uncle think?"

"GUYS! WHERES YES- oh."


"AH!!!" I screamed and woke up to my alarm clock going "Duh duh duh duh duhdurdur dur." Stupid apple logo ringtone-__-

I slowly took off my blanket and jumped around him. When my foot touched the floor, i gave a small sigh. I let go of one hand from the bed, and when i was going to lift the other, I felt a pull there. I turned around and found Yesung pulling on my arm and he sat up. "Morning." He smiled and rubbed his eye. 

"Morning." I smiled and patted his head. "AIGOO~ Someone looks like a little baby~" 

"Don't ever say that agian." His smile fell. "Because i'm not a baby anymore~" he pouted. "I'm a man."

I chuckled. "Haha, ok," I patted his head again. "Someone's all grown up isn't he?" 

He still pout but nodded. 

"Ok old man," I tried to pull him out of bed, and it worked. "since you're up, you're going to hellp me make breakfast~"

He stood up and looked zombie-ish. "Aigoo, but i'm still so tired." He took my hand and slowly fell back down onto the bed, along with me! I fell ontop of him and we stared at eachother. He came nearer and nearer. NO. IT CANT HAPPEN SO SOON. 

"OPPA!" I stood up and pulled him up again, he stood up. "Ga-cha! Eunhyuk oppa's going to get hungry~" I pulled him behind me with both my hands and went out the door to the kitchen.

"So what are we going to make today?"  we went to look in the fridge. 

"Wait, I'm going to get a hairtie." I said and went to the bathroom. I looked around everywhere, cabniets, drawers, nothing. So, i went out of the bathroom and found Yesung standing there with a pack of hairtie. "Here," He held it out to me. "Eunhyuk bought a whole pack last time but didn't even use them so they're still all new."

I took it and went back to the bathroom, opened the pack, took one out and tied my hair into a bun.Then i went out of the bathroom. 

"Now," I said as i walked back into the kitchen. Donghae was also there... "Donghae oppa... What are you doing up so early? Go back to sleep, you only have today off, sleep in, I'll wake you up when the food is done." I took his hand and tried to drag him back into his room. He didnt budge. 

"It's alright, I want to help make American food." He shrugged and smiled.

"Ani oppa," I shook my head. "You should go back to bed." I went behind him and tired to push him. 

"Then why does Yesung get to stay?" He pointed to Yesung, who was waving to us by the fridge. UGH! 

"OK THEN. BOTH OF YOU OUT." I pointed to the doorway. "I'M WORKING SOLO FOR BREAKFAST." 

They both gave a "WHAT" expression, but i ignored it and they both walked out. "Wait," I meant ot have Yesung oppa stop but they both stopped. "Yesung oppa, you can go sleep on my bed. The couch must've been so uncomfortable last night."

He shrugged and left the door way, followed by Donghae. 

Aiggg... what should i do with thsoe two boys? I shook my head and walked to the fridge. I bougth milk last night along with pancake mix and bacon, toast and sausage. Ok, today's menu will be Pancake with toast, bacon, and a side of eggs~


After finally cooking 8 servings of breakfast, I was worn out, so i took the breakfast and brought them all to the table except for Kyuhyun and Sungmin's. Kyuhyun must be wake already, playing his starcraft, so i took 2 plates in to his room. "Kyuhyun oppa~ Sungming Oppa~" I knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard a tired voice. Must be Sungmin. There's no way Kyuhyun oppa would waste such sleep time for Starcraft. I walked in and I was correct. Kyuhyun oppa was on his bed, eyes as red as apples and had head phones on while Sungmin oppa was asleep in his bed. "Oppa, I brought breakfast..."

"Ok, thanks," Kyuhyun said quickly. "Just set it on Sungmin's table." He tilted his chin to the table in the middle of their beds. 

I set it on the table and walked over to Kyuhyun. "Do you want some coffee? It seems like you stayed up all night."

"You got that right." He scoffed. "Why waste such precious time on sleep when you can play video games?" And yes, coffee would be nice. 3 and 3 pelase." 

I nodded and went out of his room. Sorry Kyuhyun oppa, I smell like grease right now so i have TO SHOWER FIRST. I'll make your coffee as soon as I come out. I promise~

I slowly turned the knob on Eunhyuk's door and turns out Yesung oppa was fast asleep already. Quietly, I went to my luggage and got my clothing and tip toed out the door. Right, I have to wake up Eunhyuk oppa. I walked to the bathroom first and put my clothing there before i went to Donghae oppa's room. I slowly tip toed in as well and saw Donghae oppa sitting against the wall, reading a book and then i turned and found Eunhyuk oppa still fast asleep. 

"Shh... Dont wake him up yet." Donghae put his book down. "He's in the middle of a good dream. About to kiss someone~" 

I snorted and covered my mouth. "Then I'll wake him up once I'm done showering ok?"

He nodded and I went out of the room. Ahah, dreaming about a kiss? xD


After showering, I walked out the door and found no one at the table yet. I should bring the food upstairs to Leetuek oppa and Ryewook oppa too... But i dont know where... So, I tip toed to Donghae's room and signaled him to come out. He put down his book and came out to the living room. "Oppa, I think I should get the two food up to the oppas upstairs.. Can you..."

"Sure," he smiled and took two plates from the table. "Let's go." 

I nodded and went to put on my shoe, then I opened the door for him. After we got to the hall, we started walking to the elevator. "Wow, the breakfast looks yummy Minji." 

"Thanks." I smiled. "Just hope the guys think it's enough for them. If it's not, i hope they know there's extra in the pan.."

"Eh, they'll figure out." He shrugged and we stopped at the elevator. I giggled and clicked the button. 

Thank goodness they have AC in the building or else it'll be so hot here in these buildings. "So what other stars live in this building?"

"Theres no other stars living here. They live in other buildings." He walked into the elevator. I pressed 12. "It's mostly company employees. We dont have fans living here. Too unprivate."

"Ah..." I nodded. Then my phone rang. "Excuse me." I took my phone and went to the corner of the elevator. 

"Yeobosayo?" I talked into the phone. 

"Ah Minji," I heard uncle's voice. "See you're up already." 

"Ah, nae," I nodded. Force of habit ok? "Do you need something?"

"You've studied chinese before am I right?" he asked. 

"Oh nae." I nodded again. "Is there something wrong?"

"Oh," he answered. "It's just that I need someone to translate. I was hoping you can help me because I cant hire anybody right now."

"Ah," I nodded again. "It's fine, I'll help you translate. Where would you like to meet?"

"Well, tell one of the pigs," He paused. "I perfer Donghae, to drive you to the company. I have someone you should meet."

"Ah, nae," I answered. "Then I'll see you later. Bye"

He hung up. 

"Oppa," I turned to Donghae and the elevator opened. "Do you mind driving me to the company? Uncle needs me to do some translating."

"Ah, sure," He walked out of the elevator. "After breakfast?" he held up the plates. I nodded..


We rung the doorbell and no one answered. 

"What to do? Could they be still asleep?" I asked Donghae oppa.

"It's alright," He answered. "We'll just leave these out here."

"But-"

'Dont worry," He smiled and set them on the floor. "No one would take them."

Eh, good enough fo rme. I nodded and we headed back to the dorm.


When we opened the door, it was like a riot in there! 

"YA! THAT'S MINE!" Eunhyuk oppa took a piece of bacon from Yesung oppa's plate. 

Sungmin oppa and Kyuhyun oppa were also out eating.

"HEY! THAT'S MY BACON THOUGH!" Sungmin took a the piece of bacon to his owm plate form Eunhyuk oppa's plate. 

"And that's my pancake." Kyuhyun oppa took the pancake from Sungmin oppa's plate. 

"You guys do realize there's more in the kitchen?" I laughed. Before i even finished my sentance, Eunhyukk and Sungmin were already in the kitchn, fighting over theo food there. Then there's only Donghae oppa, me and Yesung oppa. Oh there's also Kyuhyun oppa, who's stuffing his pancake down his mouth. 

I turned to Donghae oppa. "I'm going to go change. You go eat first."

"Where are you guys going?" Yesung oppa stood up.

"Uncle called me to go to the company so Donghae oppa's going to drive me." I answered him. 

"I can drive you." He insisted. 

"Ani," Donghae stood infront of me. "Go change Minji. I'll wait for you." Then he turned to Yesung oppa. "Mr.Chairman said for me to take her."

Kyuhyun slowly crept out of the talk with his plate and headed to the kitchen. That chicken!

"It's alright," I shook my head. "I'll just take the bus."

'You cant." Yesung oppa answered coldly. 

"Why?" I asked him back. 

"THE WHOLE KOREA KNOWS YOU NOW AS EUNHYUK'S SISTER!" He jumped up and screamed. Geez, what's with him. He threw a newspaper across the table. "You'll get hurt by the fans!"

I looked at the newspaper. "Eunhyuk's Hidden Younger Sister?"

What's so bad about that? Geez. 

"Just go and change." He sat back down and poked his pancake. "Donghae, you should eat your breakfast and take her there."

I nodded and went to the room and locked it. Why is Yesung oppa so mad all of a sudden? Geez, he was perfectly fine before i left...


Hello! Next chapter is on meeting EXO K and M~~~ HWAITING!