Chapter 16- Everything's ruined.

SM gave me 15 guys to live with, billions of enemies, some fans, and 2 lovers.

 

This guy. HE ONLY GOT US A SINGLE BED. -_- 

LUHAN, YOU BETTER RUN THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU! 

Yesung and I looked at eachother with awkwardness. I felt my cheeks getting hot and I could see his getting more pink each second. 

"I'll got get another hotel room." He pointed to the door and turned toward the door. 

"Ani," slipped out of my mouth. WHY?! OMG. I want to slap myself right now. "I don't really want to stay in a hotel room by myself... I'm sorta..." What should I say?! "Scared." I lied. "I could sleep on the floor if you stay in here..." 

He shrugged but said, "I'll sleep on the floor. What type if gentlemen lets his lady sleep on the floor?" 

*knock knock knock*

"Delivery." Said a male voice. 

"I'll go." I whispered. "hide in the bathroom. Just in case it's a popparazzi."

He nodded and ran to the bathroom, but didn't close the door, just hid in the bathtub.

"Coming," I said in a natural tone and limped over to the door. I opened the door and it was a guy wearing a "King Noodle House" cap on and a tin box. 

"Delivery for Ms.Minji?" He asked. 

"Ah nae," I opened the door wider. He started to peak into the room. I blocked his way. "Um... Is there anything you need?" 

"Oh, Ani," he shook his head, took out the noodles from the tin box, and handed them to me. "Miss, excuse me for asking, but is it just yourself in this room? Because you ordered 2 bowls and there's only one of you..." He tried to look into the room again.

"It's just me." I took the noddles and placed them onto the little table beside the door. "How much?" I blocked his way again. 

Suddenly, he dropped the tin box,pushed me into the room, closed the door and ran into the room. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed at him. "Who are you and what do you want?! I WILL CALL THE POLICE IF YOU DON'T ANSWER!" I took out my phone from my pocket.

"Silly girl," he shook his head. "I know who you have hiding in here. It's Kim Jongwoon, aka, Yesung, voice of art. Don't you?" 

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" I screamed at him, trying my to hesitate. 

"Oh don't lie, I know all about it." He smirked slyly. "This photo shows it all." He took the camera out of his hat and showed me a picture of 2 people kissing. That's me and Yesung. It was just taken today. 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I demanded.

"Fame, fortune, and popularity." He smirked again. "Your Yesung's girlfriend right? So he would mind if I.. DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!" He sprinted towards me and tackled me to the wall. He came closer and closer to me. Then he tried to pull my sleeves down.

"Ah!!" I screamed. "STOP!" I tried to push him away but he's too strong. 

A few seconds later, the hands were off me and there was a loud smack. I opened my eyes and found him leaning against the door. His lip was bloody and purple.

"Yesung," I ran to him and hugged his side, then his behind his back. Tears rolled down my eyes.

"Haha, I knew you were in there. Just needed a way to take you out." He smirked and flashed the camera at us. Then he dashed out the door. The door slammed and he was gone. I shook my head and dropped to the floor. Then I put my knees to my chest and hugged them. It's over. It's all over now.

Yesung turned around and knelt down to me. He brushed the hair from my face and wiped the tears away. "It'll be alright," he smiled. "It'll be find." He held my head and put it to his chest. I began to cry. It's all over. I thought I could be happy and have a new relationship, but it's impossible for me to be happy. I thought Yesung was the one. I thought this relationship would last. It's all ruined. He's career can be effected because of me. 

"It's all over," I cried into his shirt. "Yesung, it's all over now. They'll know where we're at and they'll all know who i am. It's all over. Uncles going to have me go back to America. He will." 

"No he won't," he whispered in my ear. "don't worry, I won't let him. If he does, I'll follow you."

I began crying even more. He can't follow me. It'll ruin him even more. He loves singing and he proved to his mom that he can be famous, and he's gone through so much. I can't let all that go to waste.

"Come on," he stood up and held my elbows and helped me up. Then he walked me over to the bed. He helped me get on the bed and put the blanket over me. Then he knelt down next to the bed. "It'll be fine," he smoothed my hair again. "We'll just spend our free time here, turn off all electronics and just travel around here. It's beautiful here, and the air is great. We'll just stay in the Volvo if you want. Or we can go to another hotel." 

The tears in my eyes stopped and breathing became normal again. I scooted over and sat my back against the backboard. Then I pat the empty spot to my right and signaled him to sit with me. 

So he did and had the blanket over him too. I hugged his waist and leaned onto his chest. He put his arm around my shoulder. 

I could hear his heart beat. Thump-thump-thump. 

"Get some sleep," he said i a tired tone. "We'll leave early enough that nobody would notice us." 

By the tone of his voice, he's also worried. Not just tired, but worried and scared. 

 I nodded and closed my eyes. He kissed the top of my head and I dozed off. 

Yesung, I love you.