day 1 of being official bestfriend/lovers

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter nine: day 1 of being official bestfriends/lovers

-The next day-

Yuri’s POV

I woke up to my loud phone. I changed positions then the phone went off again. I reached my hand, (without looking) towards my bedside table and grabbed my phone. There were missed calls and text messages, all from Nichkhun.

From: Khun :)
Why did your friend just walk off like some bastard, I need to see him.

From: Khun :)
Yuri Im sorry for what I confessed to you, I just blurted out all my feelings to you, I know im a jerk but please can you call me when you see this?

From: Khun :)
Im hoping that your phone is dead instead of ignoring all my texts…

From: Khun :)
Answer my call yuri

From: Khun :)
Yul did you get home okay? Why aren’t you answering my calls? Youre not ignoring me are you, because of what I said last night right?

Then a particular message came up.

From: Froggie Minho
Morning Yuri! Heheh yes a morning message, aren’t I sweet? Come early today, so that we can talk :) don’t forget to reply!

I smiled at his text message. Then I checked the time, still early enough to meet Minho… Then I made the decision to rush up and run to the bathrooms, wash up, get my gear. I was doing this super fast until my mum stopped me. “Why are you in such a hurry? You’ve woken up early Yul” She said. “Mum, guess what?” I asked excitedly. She took a deep sigh and said ‘what’ “You know how the new trainees came in earlier in the week?” I questioned. She nodded. “Well, one of them is.. Minho! Choi Minho, the old kindy friend, he’s training! We only found out that we were the actual Yuri-Minho.” I explained. “Wow, seriously?! Bring him home sometime, I want to see how much he’s grown!” Mum said looking surprised. I smiled and nodded. “Gotta go early today, Bye.” I gave mum a quick hug and rushed back to my bedroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. Okay, Yuri. Breathe, its not like youre on a date or anything, you’re just meeting up early with a bestfriend, I reminded myself. I took another few deep breaths and walked to my drawer. Where I kept the shell necklace. I grabbed it and wore it as a bracelet. Then I texted Minho and headed outside.

Minho’s POV

“By the way, why didn’t you take the same bus as me last night?” Kibum asked as we were getting ready to go. “Um… err…” I stuttered, then my phone went off.

From: Yuri noona <3 <3 <3
Hey! Meet me at the SM building rooftop in 20 minutes, I’ll see you there froggie :) P.S. Thanks for the good morning text <3 IT WOKE ME UP :’(

I laughed at Yuri’s amusing text. “What are you laughing at?” Kibum asked as he came closer to me, then he snatched the phone out of my hand. “Hey meet me at the SM building rooftop in 20 minutes, ill see you there froggie? Ps thanks for the good morning text? It woke me up.” He mumbled. “Yah!” I yelled and got my phone back. “Yuri? Are you two dating?!?!?” Kibum gasped. “NO!” I yelled, getting surprised. “Froggie? Good morning text? Meet me at the rooftop?” He confronted. I blushed. “Explain Choi Minho…” He smirked….

“So that’s why you didn’t catch the bus with me! So you and Yuri noona are bestfriends but secret lovers right? Wow this is shocking!” Kibum said after I gave him an explanation. “Can you not tell anyone please, we don’t want people to know yet…” I asked. “Youre secrets safe with me.” Kibum smiled. “Thanks.” I replied. “Lets go to the bus stop now! I’ll show you where the rooftop is at the SM building.” Kibum said kindly. “Oh, thanks. Why are you going early?” I asked. “Well, I can spy on you guys!” He said. Then my eyes widened. “I was joking! Sooyoung wanted to meet up at the café across the road.” He explained. “So you and Sooyoung noona?” I asked. “NO!” Kibum shouted as he blushed, which made me laugh. “Urgh, lets go!” Kibum said and we headed to the bus stop.

20 minutes later…

Yuri’s POV

I was sitting on the rooftop, just looking at the roads. No one ever came here, they all knew that it was like my territory. All of a sudden someone blocked my eyes. “Yah!” I yelled and turned around. It was Minho, smiling brightly. “Here” He handed me a drink as he sat next to me. “So how did you manage to find the rooftop?” I asked. “Kibum showed me. By the way, I had to tell Kibum about us. He saw the text you sent me, and he already knew about you before, like the bestfriend in kindy.” He said honestly. “Fine.” I said. “Hey look!” I said as I showed him my arm. “Whattt?! You still kept it? Can I see it?” He asked. I got the shell ‘necklace’ out of my wrist and handed it to Minho. He smiled. “Wow.” He murmured. “Its been my good luck charm for a long time.” I said. Then he handed it back. “Im impressed.” He said. “There are a lot of things you don’t know about me Minho.” I chuckled. “Like what?” He asked. “You’ll find out soon, one by one I guess.” I replied. He nodded. “So why the rooftop?”

Minho’s POV

“So why the rooftop?” I asked. “Ive had a lot of memories here. When I first walked into this building, I got extremely nervous for my auditions so when it was my turn I ran to the rooftop. I didn’t know that SM had followed me. I was calming myself down and I practiced one more time, both singing and dancing. SM saw me and he told me that he would like to have me as a trainee.” Yuri explained. “What else?” I asked curiously. “Well… I don’t really remember anything in particular besides that but I always come here when Im really depressed or sad. Ive cried a lot here too.” She said. I nodded slowly. “And no one ever comes here because its like, my place, haha.” She continued and I laughed with her.

Jonghyun’s POV

Im currently waiting for her outside her house. My heart is beating, my mind is blank I don’t know what to do. “Jonghyun!” Sooyeon ran and hugged me tightly. I didn’t expect a hug but it felt good! She broke away and we began walking. “So how was your sleep?” I asked. “Alright, I never get to sleep properly, Im one of those people that wake up during the night or cant sleep very well, you know?” She asked. “Yeah, I understand.” I said. “Anyways, how about yours?” She asked back. “Good, good.” I smiled. Then she looked at me and started giggling. “What?” I asked. Then I felt her hair interwining onto mine. “Walk faster! We’re gonna be late!” She ordered. She held my hand first, shes so cute…

We arrived just a little late, we ran and ran to our practice room. “Sorry we’re late” Sooyeon yelled as the door opened and everyone stared at us. There was an adult in here too. Lucky we weren’t holding hands.. “Okay, everyones here right?” The staff asked.

-beginning of practice-

Minho’s POV

A staff came into our practice room and gathered us together. Then a sudden noise was made from the door. Jonghyun hyung and Sooyeon noona had just arrived. “Sorry we’re late” Sooyeon noona yelled. “Okay everyones here right?” The staff asked. We all nodded. Why were Sooyeon noona and Jonghyun hyung so late? Why did they come in together..? Maybe they met on the way… “Now.”  Im here because I am announcing something to you all. “In two weeks time there will be an important meeting you cannot miss. All the trainees will be there, all the staff will be there, all your debuted sunbaenims will be there and of course, SM will be there.” The staff explained. “Whats the meeting for?” Taeyeon noona asked. “That will be announced there, but its very important for you all. Maybe not the new trainees but all of you come anyways.” The staff answered and walked out. “Well.. umm…okay…” Jinki hyung murmured. “Guys lets get to practice!” Yuri yelled.

Time went by and it was break time. Everyone sat down in a circle, including Taemin who was visiting and enjoyed their lunch.

Yuri’s POV

“So why were you two late?” Kibum asked Sooyeon and Jonghyun. “Oh, ummm…errr..” Sooyeon stuttered. “I woke up late and I don’t know about Sooyeon noona, we met right outside the building.” Jonghyun explained. “Oh, but Jinri (A/N: remember this is Sulli!) told me that she had to come here with Soojung.” Taemin said as he took a bite of his sandwich. “Doesn’t that mean Sooyeon noona came alone?” Taemin asked everyone. “You’re such a smart kid!” I smiled and patted his hair. “Of course I am! Im your favourite right?” Taemin asked me. I nodded and smiled. Then I turned back to everyone and I realised Minho was glaring at Taemin. Then our eyes met and he looked at me and pouted. I shrugged my shoulders then tried pointing to the door with my eyes. He nodded and smirked. “Im going to the bathroom.” Minho stood up and left. “Im going to visit Yoona, be right back!” I announced and also got out of the room. He was standing right outside the room to scare me, which didn’t work. “Taemin? Your favourite?” Minho asked with jealousy. “Is Minho jealous?” I laughed pinching his cheeks. “No.” He said coldly. “Then why did you ask? Of course Taemin is my favourite!” I said. “What? Why?” Minho frowned. I smiled and walked off. Then he followed me. “Fine fine fine, Im jealous so tell me WHY” He pouted. “Alright. Well… Taemin is an adorable little boy, he’s like a younger brother to me.” I said. “That’s it?” Minho asked. I nodded. “Urgh.” He made an angry noise, I just giggled at him. All of a sudden my phone beeped.

From: Khun :)
Yuri are you in SM building at the moment? Its your break time right? Well, Im here waiting for you outside so could you come out for a second please?

Khun’s here?! Why!? “Who was that, your favourite Taemin?” Minho asked. “No.. Khun..” I said quietly. “Why? Youre going to tell him that you don’t like him right?” He asked. “Yeah, I will.. He’s waiting for me outside, can you come with me?” I asked. He nodded and held my hand but let go after a few seconds.

----------------

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a while, Ive been super busy :( I tried putting in more MinYul moments, hope you liked it! Comment and subscribe! x0x0