realisation.

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter Twentyeight.

Minho watched Yuri perform on stage with her usual bright smile, but he knew that was all fake. He wanted to talk to Yuri again, be the cute couple everyone envied, but he knew that if he talked to her after stage, she wouldnt talk to him, at all. So he decided to give some time to her, and himself. He walked back to the backstage room, trying to ignore the music snsd was performing.

But soon the special dance battle was up. Everyone got together and had their mini cheers and prepared to get on stage. Minho and Yuri were going on stage last and so they had to watch the others before they were on stage. Minho and Yuri stood next to eachother, watching from backstage but they didnt say a single word. Minho was going to say something but he forced himself to be more patient, until it was time.

1 month later...

Yuri's POV 

"KWON YURI" Jessica yelled loudly. "What" I questioned. "JUST GO APOLOGISE TO HIM." Sica said angrily. "to who?" "CHOI MINHO." She replied. "Oh.." I murmured. "Apparently he's pushing himself too hard, he even fainted yesterday!" He fainted..?! Minho fainted?! We didnt see or talk to eachother for the past month. Honestly, half the time I completely forgot about him because of the busy schedule. "Can you please just go say sorry? Afterall, he was trying to protect you from Nichkhun." Sooyoung interrupted. I looked at her blankly, she was right. Minho tried to protect me from him, but I was selfish and thought about the decision he wanted to follow. "Oh my god."  I murmured. "I need to go see him." I said. "Umm.. Yul its 1am. Its too dangerous." Sooyoung said. "SHINee hasnt finished their schedule yet, according to Jonghyun." Jessica spoke, looking at her phone. "I'll go and wait." I said and grabbed my jacket, then ran outside. It was freezing cold, but I honestly didnt care. I caught a taxi to the SHINee dorm and waited outside, waiting for a car to stop by.

1 hour and 30 minutes later.

Minho's POV

Taemin had already fallen asleep in the car and so did Onew hyung. Key was quietly staring out the window while Jonghyun hyung was on his phone. The car stopped outside our apartment. Key started waking Taemin and Onew hyung up and I got out of the car. When I shut the car door and looked up, Yuri was there. "Yuri?!" I asked, frowning. She looked up, shivering from the coldness. Her coat was filled with snow and she was staring at me quietly. "Yuri are you alright?!" I asked. The rest of the boys got off the car and manager hyung drove away. "We'll meet you there." Key spoke and dragged everyone inside the apartment. Without realising, I held Yuri's hands and they were freezing cold. "How long have you been here? Whats wrong?" I asked. "1 h-hour and h-half." She murmured. I gasped in shock. "W-Why?! Its freezing out here!" I yelled angrily. "I wanted to say that Im sorry." She said, spilling her tears. "What?" "Im sorry, I should have listened to you backstage last time. Im so sorry, Ive been so selfish." She cried. "No Im sorry." I apologised and held her hands. "I didnt realise that you cared about me so much." She hiccuped. "Yul lets go inside and get you warm okay?" I said and she nodded. 

I took her to my dorm, in my room and handed her a warm drink as she calmed down. "Nothing happened between me and Nichkhun, we're friends and he regrets what he did to you. Answer to your question from the last time we talked, when you asked if I still chose you over him. Of course I choose you over him, he's nothing compared to you. For the past month I felt lonely, unhappy, weird, sad, things just didnt feel right. I miss you, so much. I only thought about how hurt I was, I was being selfish. I am so sorry Minho, I really am." She said. "No more fights." I said, holding out my pinky just like we did when we were making promises. All thoughout kindy, trainee and debut. She smiled and held out hers and they interwined once again. "I missed you so much. and I barely have schedules with Sulli now." I said happily. "Good, because thats the same with me and Nichkhun." She said and hugged me tightly. "Dont ever stay out in the cold like that." I warned and she kissed me in reply.

A/N: Im so sorry for the short update :((((( 
anyways, the storys ending, just letting you know. Thankyou for your precious comments and subscriptions <3