August 5, 2007.

Unforgettable Promises.

 

Chapter seventeen: August 5 2007.

Minho’s POV

My mind was still blank. I didn’t know what to say or do. The five of us were in a separate dance room with the snsd sunbaenims. “MINHO YOURE GOING TO DEBUT!!!” Yuri cheered happily as she was jumping around the room. I smiled. “I really am…?” I muttered. “YES YOU ARE!” Yuri yelled then ran to Jinki hyung and hugged him, then she went to hug the rest of the boys. I was still blank, completely shocked, I still couldn’t believe it. Jonghyun hyung suddenly walked out of the room and Jessica noona looked.. Worried..?! Jinki hyung was close to tears and but he was smiling brightly. The most surprising thing was, Kibum was the one of the first people I met in Seoul, we both lived in the the same building, only for weekends of course, and I told him about me and Yuri and now we’re going to debut together! Taemin. He’s cute and hes my trainee sunbae so I better get close to him soon… And the most exciting thing is… I can be with Yuri, once we have both debuted, we’ll be together and everything will be.. perfect.

Jessica’s POV

I followed him quietly, he was making his way to the rooftop- which has always been Yuri’s little place. I saw him looking at the view, with both his knees huddled together. I didn’t know what to do.. Should I go there or not? Without knowing my feet were making its way towards Jonghyun. I sat down next to him and looked at the view with him. I took small glances at him, he seemed to have very teary eyes. “J-Jonghyun.” I called out his name. He didn’t react. “Hi Sooy—no. Jessica noona.” He spoke. “Are you okay..” I asked. “Im fine.” He replied. “No you’re not.” I confronted him. Then a tear fell down his cheek. Oh no, what do I do now?! “Jonghyun please don’t cry.” I asked. “JONGHYUN-AHHH THERE YOU ARE!” Yuri screamed and Jonghyun quickly wiped his tears and stood up. “Hey noona.” He fake smiled. “Congratulations!! Why are you here you should be celebrating with the other boys!” Yuri said as she hugged Jonghyun. I also stood up and excused myself and went back to where everyone else was. What happens to me and Jonghyun now..?

1 month later, 5th August.

Yuri’s POV

My heart is thumping hard, my mind is only focused on the stage, what if I forget my lines? What if I forget the dance moves? Ive asked myself these questions so many times. “We’ll be fine unnie.” Yoona said comforting me. “Guys come over here!” Leader Taeyeon yelled. The girls all huddled as one and we put in our hands. “Just do the exact same perfect practicing, we can do this guys.” Taeyeon whispered. “Right now its, Girls’ Generation!” We all yelled. It was our turn, we were next. Years of years of training has finally came to a point, Im actually debuting! I still cant believe it. The girls walked on stage one by one and there were screaming noises made. We all got into our positions and I closed my eyes for a few seconds. This is it. Into the new world began playing and I looked forwards, I saw heaps of people, fans. The dancing began as I focused on it…

The 3 minute performance finished and there were cameras filming us as we were all puffed from the dancing. We all went back to the dressing room, feeling proud. I wonder if Minho saw the performance (A/N: Im just gonna say that it was a live performance). Suddenly, Jessica started crying. “Unnie!” Seohyun yelled and hugged her. I walked up to her and hugged her as well, a tear fell out of my eye, but they were tears of happiness. Jessica hugged me, “We did it Yul.” She sobbed and that made me cry. The rest of the girls started crying like a domino and our parents came in. “Yuri!” Mum called and I ran to hug her, more tears streamed out of my face as I felt proud, achieving my dreams. Mum kissed my forehead and dad gave me a tight hug. I smiled brightly, wiping my tears. “We’re so proud of you.” Mum murmured. “I did it.” I spoke.

Few hours later…

“You guys will be living under one roof now, well done today and go and get some rest.” Our manager oppa spoke as we all got off the car, or should I say the snsd van! As we were all waiting for the elevator my phone went off which caused everyone to stare at me.

From: Froggie Minho <3
I see you waiting at the elevators~ Come outside where that playground is :)

I looked around but there was no sight of Minho, stalker! The elevator doors opened and everyone got in. “Yul?” Tiffany asked. “You guys go in first I’ll be there in a few minutes.” I said and went outside. I ran to the playgrounds and saw Minho sitting on a swing, like a 5 year old. It made me chuckle and I walked towards him. He saw me and stood up. Then he gave me the warmest hug anyone could get on such a cold day. We both sat on a swing. “I saw the live performance.” He smiled. “What did you think of it?” I asked, feeling worried. “You looked stunning, and beautiful. Best out of all of them!” He said and I laughed. “You’re such a liar.” I giggled. “Im not lying!” He stood up from the swings and faced me. “If you say so, then.. Thankyou froggie.” I said. He then patted my hair and went onto the slide. “We started recording our song today. Its called ‘Noona you’re so pretty’” Minho announced. “Noona you’re so pretty?! Who’s the noona?” I asked. “Well to me it would be you.” He smiled. “Youre so cheesy Minho…..” I said. –sing a phrase of replay- “What was that?” I asked. “That is a spoiler I just gave you and no one else knows.” He smirked. “Well.. Thankyou!” I laughed. “Arent you tired from practice?” I asked, looking at his face which was filled with dark shadows. “Yeah, of course I am! But you give me energy poodle.” He said. I gave him a sarcastic look and he got off the slide. “I should send you home, you’re probably tired.” Minho spoke. I nodded slowly. “I don’t know when we’ll next be able to see eachother but text me as much as you can.” He said. “I will.” I smiled. I knew that my schedules were going to be hectic very very soon. We walked back to the snsd apartment and I looked at him. He looked at me and kissed my cheek, which made me blush really really hard. “YAH!” I yelled while he laughed. “Goodnight Yul.” He waved. “Night.” I farewelled and walked in.