Noonan neomu yeppeo

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter eighteen: Noonan neomu yeppeo

Days and days went past, snsd was getting more well known and they were always busy with hectic schedules.Yuri had no time to see Minho, she was way too busy and it went the same for Minho. He was too busy getting ready for his debut. Months went by like this, the two didnt contact eachother as much, barely any phonecalls were made. They were drifting apart. soon, months went by and it was 2008, March. 

Minho's POV

"So hyung we're starting our practice in an hour?" I asked, talking to Jonghyun hyung on the phone. "Okay I'll see you then." I hung up and continued walking in the SM building. I went to the vending machine to get a drink, I have an hour and I dont have anything to do... Suddenly, a group of trainees started cheering and shouting. There was a massive crowd at the entrance, feeling curious I walked to where the crowd was. "ITS SNSD!" A trainee shouted. snsd...? Does that mean.. Yuri's here?!?! I pushed through the crowd and saw Tiffany and Taeyeon noona walking in. Then Sooyoung noona walked in. "Sooyoung noona!" I yelled. She looked around and saw me. "OMG MINHO!" She shouted and suddenly everyone went quiet. She walked up to me. "I'll tell Yul to go up to the rooftop." She whispered. "How do you know about me and Yu--" She cut off my sentence. "She told us everything. No secrets in snsd!" She smirked. Without saying anything I made my way to the rooftop. The sun was bright and shiny as usual, I sat down hogging my knees and looked down at the busy street. "Minho." Someone called and immediately turned around. Yuri. I smiled, but I realised that she's gotten heaps thinner, worse than what I saw on TV. She smiled and walked towards me. "You look so tired." I comented, worried on her sleeping orders. She smiled. "You look worse." She spoke. "Well arent you going to stand up and give me a hug?" She asked reaching out her arms. I stood up straight away and hugged her, so that she was in my embrace. "I missed you, so much." She murmured. "I havent seen you for so long.. Its been about 7 months!" She leaped. "I missed you more." I patted her soft hair and we sat down. "How is your debuting stuff going?" She questioned. "Busy, tiring but fun." I replied. "Do you know when you'll debut?" She asked. "Some people say that its next year... others say that its next month. I honestly dont know. But I heard that we're filming the music video in a couple of months time." I explained. "Oh, thats good." She spoke. "Oh and guess what our group name is going to be!" I asked, excited to tell. "Hmmmmm Let me guess, SHINee?" She giggled. "How did you know?!" I asked with disappointment. "Our manager oppa told us." She explained as she laughed. "Well.. Yeah its SHINee.... Anyways! You always seem so tired on TV." I said. "Thats because I am silly." Yuri laughed. "I wish I could help." I murmured. "You'll be able to once you debut froggie." She joked. "You poodle.. So did you tell your members about us?" I asked. "Yeah.. Its better if I told them earlier than later in life, then they might think that im just making it up, you know?" She said. I nodded. "Once we've told SM, do you think he'll accept us?" I asked. "I really dont know. maybe its better if we tell him before you debut." She suggested. "Like when?"I asked. "Like... Now?" She giggled. "Now?! Dont you need to go to your members though?" I asked. "Its okay, they'll cover for me keke." Yuri said. "Ive never been to his office." I spoke quietly. "Well, we'll walk in holding hands." She smiled and gestured to stand up.

10 minutes later...

"Come in." SM spoke. "Oh, Yuri and Minho!" SM greeted nicely. Yuri and Minho walked in, tightly holding eachothers' hands. "You two..?" SM frowned. "We have to explain something to you." Yuri spoke confidently and sat down on the chair opposite of his desk.

.......

"How am I meant to believe this.." SM doubted after he heard the story about the two being childhood friends. "We're not even dating now, we have an agreement." Minho said. "So you want me to accpept this relationship once you've started actually dating. Is this right?" SM assured. They both nodded at the same time. "This is a very fascinating story you know." SM laughed. "Can you keep this relationship for a long time?" He asked. "We're pretty sure we can." Minho replied. "Fine. But you are NOT telling anyone outside this company, except family of course." He said. "Thankyou so much." Yuri smiled. "You two should be practicing." SM lifted up his eyebrows. "Yes sir!" Minho shouted and bowed, then walked out of the room. "Thankyou, again." Yuri bowed and followed Minho.

25th May, 2008

"Noonan neomu yeppeo, replay replay replay." It was SHINee, singing their debut song. The three minute song had ended and SHINee bowed holding hands and went backstage. 

Jonghyun's POV

 Jessica.. Sooyeon... Ive debuted, I am now a singer. I hope she watches it tonight.. Suddenly a camera came up to me and told me to say how I felt. I told them that I'll try y hardest no matter what then all of a sudden, tears started welling up in my eyes. And it happened, they overflowed. "Jonghyun!" Jinki-- oh wait, now Onew hyung came to hug me. "Are you okay?" He whispered. I didnt answer and kept on crying. Then Taemin came up and hugged both of us and it soon became a group hug. "Please love SHINee!" Onew hyung smiled at the camera. "All that pains over..." I spoke quietly. "Yep, its over." Taemin cheered.

that night.

Jessica's POV

"Look SHINee's on!" Sooyoung shouted and all the girls gathered to see the debuting boys. All I could see was Jonghyun. He looked.. magnificent, his voice was beautiful, his dancing was powerful but nice. He seemed to do well on stage. "GUYS LOOK HOW GOOD MINHO LOOKS!" Yuri yelled. "Shutup Yuri we all know that he's your soon-to-be-boyfriend..." Hyoyeon said with jealousy. "Kibum looks so hot..." Sooyoung spoke, out of nowhere. Then she covered . "What, did you just say?!" I asked. Then Taeyeon gasped. "You dont... like him or anything do you?!" Taeyeon asked. "N-N-No." Sooyoung replied. Then there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I said and got up from the couch and went towards the door. As soon as I opened it, I recongised him right away. It was Jonghyun, the rest of the boys were behind him. "J-Jonghyun." I stuttered. "Hi noona." He greeted. "Why are you guys here?" Tiffany asked, standing next to me. "Just want to celebrate our debut with some fun sunbaenims." Onew explained. "Come in! Yul SHINee's here." Sunny shouted. "SHINee? IS MINHO HERE?" Yuri yelled and rushed to the door. Minho gently smiled. "Froggie! I just saw your performance!" Yuri yelled and hugged Minho tightly. "Did you like it?" He asked. "Yep." She smiled. "Dont go further than a hug." Sunny warned. 

Yuri's POV

Minho and I were sitting in the room I shared with Yoona. "Im so proud of you." I smiled. "Thanks Yul." He smiled back. Was he going to ask me out? Or am I meant to ask him out..? "Hey um." We both said at the same time. "You go first." He offered. "No you go first." I said. "Okay. Well, um.. this is NOT a romantic place to say it but.. We both know that we have feelings for eachother and we've waited for this moment for a long time right?" He asked. I nodded. Then Minho stood up and got on one knee. "Can you be my girlfriend Yuri?" He asked.

A/N: Sorry for the late update, I am going on a holiday so I wont be updating throughout next week, just letting you know now! I'll update asappppp! subscribe and comment x0x0