choices pt2

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter Twentyfive.

Jonghyun's POV

"SM wanted us to break up but otherwise he told us that we didnt have to break up if Yuri made a loveline with Nichkhun and me continuing with Sulli." Minho explained. "What?! Seriously? So what did you guys do?" Key asked, knowing that Nichkhun had an affect to Minho before debut. "Well because of the history we've had with him, I wanted to break up with Yuri but she refused and we're still dating." He murmured. Then my phone beeped.

From: My girl <3
So bored... Waiting to go on stage :P

To: My girl <3 
Did you hear about Minho and Yuri!? This is pretty shocking, we better watch out as well

From: My girl <3
No Yuri's at another schedule, I havent seen her since this morning. What happened?

To: My girl <3
They had to either break up or make lovelines with someone else for public attention, Minho chose break up but Yuri noona chose loveline so they're going with loveline and I think they had a fight :/

"KIM JONGHYUN FOR GOD SAKES STOP TEXTING HER YOU'VE BEEN TEXTING HER ALL DAY WHAT ELSE DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO TALK ABOUT?!" Key shouted, exploding with anger."How do you know that I was texting Sica? I could have been texting my noona? Or my mum?" I challenged. Key just groaned. Then the phone beeped again. "Thats it, Im taking this away from you." Key said walked up to me and snatching my phone from my hand. "Kibum you cant just do that!" I exclaimed. "Leader-nim what do you think?" Key faced toward Onew. "Yeah thats a good idea." Onew hyung chuckled and high fived Key. "When am I getting it back?!" I asked. "You never know." Key said and walked out of the room. "Anyways hyung did you have a fight with Yuri noona?" Taemin asked curiously. "Yes, we had a big fight." Minho replied coldly.

late at night.

Minho's POV

SM denies SHINee Minho and SNSD Yuri's relationship. That subject was all over the internet. I my phone, no missed phonecalls, no texts, no voicemails. I wish we could talk and settle things, I didnt want her getting involved with that Nichkhun, thinking about it made me feel sick. What if Nichkhun assults her or something?! Or tries to get Yuri to love him?! No, that would never happen.. But if it does, I need to somehow get her back to me, in my arms, not his. So I decided to call her. 

But she didnt answer, she's obviously ignoring them, wow that made me feel better... So I left her a voicemail, hopefully she'll listen to that. "HYUNG!" Taemin shouted barging into my room. "Take good care of Sulli." He whispered. "Umm What?!" I asked. "You and Sulli and the loveline, be a good oppa for her." Taemin said. "Are you dating her or something?!" I asked suspiciously. "N-No. Im just being a good oppa for her." Taemin protested, but started blushing. I let out a chuckle and nodded my head, in order for him to go away and give me peace. He smiled brightly and walked out of the room.

Yuri's POV

The girls had just finished listening to what had happened today, then my phone rang and I looked at the screen. It was Minho. "He's calling you! Answer it!" Tiffany said. But instead, I clicked on the end call button. "I'll end up fighting with him." I said. "But seriously, I dont understand how a guy could just give up a relationship like that!" Hyoyeon exclaimed. I just nodded. "Im going to bed." I declared and walked into my room.

I layed on the bed quietly, looking through the articles of Minho and I. Then two messages came through my phone. 

From: unknown number
Hey Yuri :) Its Nichkhun. I got your number from SM, and I heard what happened. Look, I just want us to be friends again, like the old times. So I hope you reply to me!

Oh great, now Nichkhun has my number, things have gotten worse. But I guess he was the one who helped me out when I had problems back in the trainee days. He was afterall, one of my best friends. So I decided to reply.

To: Nichkhun
Hi. We're just friends right?

I checked the other message, it was from voicemail, telling me to check it, so I dialled the voicemail number and started listening to it.

"Hey Yuri. Look, umm I just wanted to say that Im sorry, blame everything on me, I guess I deserve it. I know you're angry but I was making the right choice Yuri, I was thinking about your protection. I'll hang up now, but please call or text me when you get this, I-I-I love y-you." 

I turned off my phone angrily. He still didnt get it, He said that he wanted to break up instead of taking the chance to not break up, he was being stupid but he had such a good belief in it which made him even more stupid, I'm too sick of it. We'll end up fighting if I called him now. I placed my phone on the bedside table and shut my eyes.

A/N: I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE :(