her friend nichkhun

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter six: her friend nichkhun

Minho’s POV

With academy ending, Yuri noona and I went outside together. She took a deep sigh and looked at the night sky. I looked at her, she looked back. “You’re a really good singer you know..” I said. She smiled. “Thankyou Minho, it really means alot.” She replied with a smile. “So what did you think of academy today?” Yuri noona asked. As I was about to reply, our conversation had been interrupted. “KWON YURI!” Someone shouted. We both looked back. Some guy was waving at Yuri noona. She smiled and waved back. “Who’s that?” I asked. “Oh, I’ll introduce you to him!” She said and ran up to him. She gave him a hug and they walked towards me. “Minho, meet Nichkhun! He’s one of my bestest friends! And Khun-ah, meet Minho! He’s a new trainee at our ent.” She smiled. “Hey, Im Nichkhun but call me Khun” The guy greeted. “Im Minho.” I greeted back. He didn’t seem to be a trainee at SM.. “He’s a trainee at JYP!” Yuri noona explained. I just nodded. “Yul, Minho!” Kibum yelled and walked over to us. “Oh, Khun?” He said looking surprised. “Kibum.” Khun spoke. “Arent you busy?” Yuri noona asked Khun. “Well, I always have time for my best friend don’t I?” Khun laughed and Yuri noona did the same. “Well, we have a lot of catching up to do, you two should get going.” She smiled. Kibum nodded. “We’ll see you tomorrow.” He farewelled. “Good meeting you Minho” Khun smiled. “You too.” I replied. Kibum and I walked to our bus stop while Khun and Yuri noona walked the other side. “Who is he exactly?” I asked Kibum. “Its better if you don’t go near him. He’s nice, great and stuff. But.. He has a massive crush on Yuri noona, everyone basically knows except her. Khun hyung always asks me things Yul likes, it gets annoying. Personally I don’t like them together.” Kibum explained. “Youre heaps better than him.” He murmured. I chuckled. “So what did you and Yul talk about in the bus?” Kibum questioned. I smiled, thinking back to a couple of hours ago. “So you do like her hey?” Kibum smirked. “To be honest, I really don’t know. Its just, really complicated.” I explained. We both sat on the bench at the bus stop. “Whats so complicating? Yuri seems to be interested!” Kibum exclaimed. “It’s a long story.” I said. “Well, we have all this time, why not spend it wisely?” He asked. I gave in and took a deep breath and started explaining the bestfriend Yuri.

Jonghyun’s POV

Sooyeon noona’s face froze. I knew it, rejection. Be prepared Jonghyun, just stay strong about it… “Jonghyun..” She spoke. Here it comes. “Are you prepared to do this secretly?” She asked. Secretly? What? I looked at her. She smiled. “I don’t really want any of the other trainees knowing yet.. and we definitely have to keep it a secret from SM. We can tell the group a bit later.” She said. “Does that mean that it’s a--” My sentence got cut off. “Yes? Of course it’s a yes, I would love to!” She smiled. Ohmygod. Am I dreaming? “Don’t worry, youre not dreaming you dino!” Sooyeon noona said and punched my arm lightly. Ouch, pain. So this isn’t a dream! I stood up and Sooyeon noona also stood up. “Whats up?” She asked casually. I grinned and gave her a big hug, by lifting her up. “YAH! KIM JONGHYUN!” She yelled but also laughed.

Yuri’s POV

“Here you go” Khun handed me my warm drink. We were in a café, with not many customers. He sat down opposite me. “So.. New trainees hey?” He asked. I smiled and nodded. I took a sip of my drink. “So aren’t you busy?” I asked. “Yeah.. But I always have time for my bestfriend right?” He asked. I smiled and nodded with agreement. Nichkhun was my close friend, never a bestfriend to me. The only bestfriend ive had was back then. Nichkhun and I met at a trainee workshop a couple of years ago and since then we became really close. “Are you don’t with your drink? Do you wanna go for a walk, its getting late.” Nichkhun suggested. “Sure, lets go.” I agreed and grabbed my jacket. I didn’t finish my drink, I didn’t like it anyways… We went outside the café to take a walk. The cold air was actually very freshening for me. I heard Khun take a deep sigh. “You okay?” I asked. He looked at me and fake smiled. “Im fine.” He spoke. “Youre fake smiling Khun…” I confronted. “You can tell me anything you know.” I said. “I know, theres nothing wrong. Its all good.” He smiled.

Minho’s POV

“So that’s why you decided to be a star?” Kibum asked after all the explaining about my childhood times. “Youre so romantic Minho. But… You were so young..?!” He asked. I smiled. “That’s the weird part. I still think about her. All throughout schooling I thought about her.” I explained. “So do you think this Yuri girl is still out there, waiting for you?” Kibum asked seriously. “Honestly, I don’t know. I might just be being an idiot but I hope she is.. And its so weird, Yuri noona reminds me of the bestfriend Yuri. Theyre the same age, they both have the same smile, the same personality.” I murmured. “Is there a way of remembering the bestfriend Yuri?” He asked. Then the bus stopped. We got off and started walking. “Well.. I gave her a shell necklace, that’s all I really remember.” I said. “You know… Theres a chance that it would be Yul noona.” Kibum said. “I doubt it.” I replied. “Think about it, if you really loved her back then, you would fall for her again and fate would bring you two together.” Kibum said. “Yeah..” I replied. We arrived to our rooms so we bid goodbye. I took a nice shower, called my parents then jumped on the bed. I thought about my day, mostly that moment I had in the bus with Yuri noona….

-the next day-

Yuri’s POV

I woke up extra early today, with no reason. A feeling of relief came to me after the singing assignment last night. I went to the kitchen to have breakfast and I realised that my parents were already awake. “Why are you guys up so early?” I asked. “Morning Yul.” Mum greeted and I smiled back. “I have to head to work early today. You seem so tired. Take the training slow, remember, school comes first when holidays are over.” Dad said and gave me a hug before he left for work. I sat on the kitchen bench. “Here, have this. Sorry I have to get to work early as well. I’ll see you later.” Mum spoke then left the house. I ate my breakfast and headed to my room. I walked towards my duffle bag and reached my hand in to find the shell necklace. I grabbed it and looked at it. “I wonder where you are..” I whispered. Then I placed it in my drawer, where I kept all my special things, like my memories.

-hours later-

Minho’s POV

Practice went on and on. Sweat was building up in my body, I helplessly kept on dancing like everyone else. Suddenly the bell went and I collapsed straight away. Finally a break. Jinki hyung passed me some water ad I gulped it all in one second. “So how was last night with Khun hyung?” Kibum asked Yuri noona, then he stared at me. “What?! Nichkhun? When?” Sooyeon asked. “We just had a drink then separated, it was after academy.” Yuri explained. “Why was he waiting for you to finish?” Jonghyun asked. “No reason.” Yuri noona simply replied. “Whats the day today?” Taeyeon noona asked, out of the blue. “Friday, oh we end early!” Kibum cheered. “There are days where we end early?” Jinki hyung asked. “Oh, we forgot to tell you! On Fridays we end early. We normally have a movie night or a dinner together every two weeks, and we’re doing something this week right? who’s house is it?” Sooyoung asked. “Um, it was mine last week so its… Yuri’s!” Taeyeon said. Yuri noona’s house? Does that mean.. I get to visit her house? “I really want to watch that upcoming movie, me and Sooyeon were talking about it.” Yuri spoke. “Should we go see a movie? We haven’t seen one for ages!” Kibum asked. “Well, as long as we have snacks ill be fine~” Sooyoung agreed. “You guys are coming right?” Jonghyun hyung asked me and Jinki hyung. “Yeah, of course.” We said in unison. Yuri noona gave me a small smile.

After a long time talking training ended and we were all heading to the movies. “Yah! You sit with Yuri noona okay?” Kibum whispered as we were walking to the bus stop. “WHAT?! AGAIN!?” I yelled but no one noticed. “Just confirm your feelings, im helping you out man!” Kibum said. “But how am I going to do that?” I asked. “Yuri noona usually sits alone in buses, that’s a fact you know. Just ask if you can sit next to her.” Kibum explained. “But what if she doesn’t?” I said feeling worried. “She will.” Kibum spoke and ran up to the bus stop, leaving me alone. Then someone patted my back. “Kibum’s a tough one isn’t he?” It was Yuri noona. I chuckled. “Different to others.” I replied. “So how do you think trainings going?” Yuri noona asked. “Still getting used to it.” I said. “Don’t worry, it took me a long time to get used to everything.” She said. I smiled. “That bus ride the other day was really fun~” I mentioned. “Haha yeah it was.” She laughed. “So how long does it take for the bus to get there?” I asked. “Around 30 minutes, maybe less. Why?” She replied then asked back. “Just curious, Im still not used to Seoul. Hey… Um… Do you wanna..” I was going to ask her if we could sit together in the bus. She looked at me and smiled. “Do you wanna what?” She asked. “Sit…” I murmured. “Sit on the bus together?” She chuckled. I could feel my body heating up, on this cold day. “Yeah.” I spoke and let out a slight laugh. “Sure!” She said. “Yah! YOU TWO, THE BUS IS HERE!” Sooyoung yelled. “Minho we’re gonna miss it!” She laughed then grabbed my hand and we ran to the bus stop. My heart started beating really loudly, what was this… Then we stopped, we got in the bus as we were still puffing. We sat on the two-seated seats and kept on puffing. Then she looked at me and we laughed. “We made it.” She giggled and we high-fived.

Jonghyun's POV

We are sitting on the bus together, she's on the window side while Im on the aisle. Im temped to hold her soft hand. The bus starts driving and she looks at me and smiles. “Hey.” I blurted out. She giggled. “Hey.” She replied. I put my hand on her lap, facing the ceiling. She looked at me. I tapped her with the back of my hand. She rolled her eyes and placed her hand on top of mine. Our fingers interwined. Then we both looked out the window, remaining silent while sharing earphones. “Why. Are. You. Guys. Holding. Hands. ?!?!” Kibum exclaimed. We reacted but we didn’t let go. “Oh.. Because Sooyeon noona’s scared of buses.” That was the only excuse that appeared in my head. “Or you guys just wanted to hold hands?” Jinki hyung teased while Taeyeon noona laughed with him. “N-No.” Sooyeon said coldly. “Then why are you guys holding hands? You’re not even a couple!” Sooyoung confronted. We actually are, you just don’t know. “Sooyeon is NOT scared of bus trips, Ive known her for over 5 years!” Sooyoung said. “She just got a little bit scared before and now she’s cold so Im holding her hand for her.” I explained, what obvious lies Jonghyun…. “Alright then” Kibum said and sat back.

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update :( and there arent very much minyul moments but there will be very very very soon~~~ leave comments, i am now going to reply them through the new process :) subscribe and comment! x0x0