time

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter Twentysix.

Minho's POV

Its 6am and I just woke up from Taemin's stupid alarm. I check my phone immediately for any response from Yuri but there arent any. I take a deep sigh and stare at the screen. "What are you doing.." Key asked suspiciously as he walked into my room. "Just checking some stuff on my phone." I replied without staring at him. "Or checking if Yuri noona's texted back." he corrected, I nodded without protesting. "I just dont understand why she's so angry, I did it for us!" I exclaimed, feeling frustrated. "Maybe you should just give her some thinking time." He suggested. "Maybe.." I murmured. "Anyways, we have an etude photoshoot with Sulli and Krystal today so get ready." Key ordered. This loveline with Sulli has already started.. I ruffled my hair and headed to the bathrooms...

5 minutes later.

I walked out of the bathroom, with a towel in my hand. "Well okay I'll talk to him, okay I love you too babe. Bye!" Jonghyun spoke, ending his call. "Jessica in the morning, Jessica in the afternoon, Jessica at night, Jessica 24/7.." Onew hyung murmured. Jonghyun smirked, ignoring Onew hyung's comment. "Hey Minho, Jessica told me that Yuri's had her phone with her all day so she's probably seen your texts and stuff... She's suggested that maybe you should just let Yuri calm down." Jonghyun hyung said. I looked at him and gave him a nod and walked off.

1 week later.

Yuri and Nichkhun's loveline had started off nicely, they became friends again. Not best friends, just friends, nothing else. On the other side, Minho had made progress with his and Sulli's loveline to the public. It had already been a week since the two had seen eachother, time was going fast and they didnt have the time to even try and contact eachother. 

Minho had seen the news articles about Nichkhun and Yuri. Even though they were fake it seemed so real in his eyes, he was angry, why him?! Out of all people why Nichkhun?! He was jealous, frustrated and angry at the same time. He never showed those expressions to anyone except himself. He just wanted her in his arms again, but the more time she spent with Nichkhun, was the less she spent with him. Thats why he wanted to break up with her, things would be worse this way, but it was too late. They had already taken the wrong step. SHINee had made their comeback with Dream girl, showing a new side of them and so Minho was busy, performing everywhere.

Meanwhile Yuri was having a hard time as well, she struggled to keep the fake smile on her face. She forgot about Minho at times but it would always come back up at the end of the day. Nichkhun was extremely nice and amusing to her, but he wasnt Minho. Minho is who she wanted, but she still couldnt understand why Minho agreed to take this choice. She ignored everything he did with Sulli, she honestly didnt care that much. Sulli was like a little sister to her and someone like her with her boyfriend?! Just didnt work. She was just angry at Minho, Minho only. No one else. She did secretly watched SHINee's comeback performance but she was busy herself, touring Japan.

Jessica's POV

"In 3 weeks time, we'll be having our first sm town concert in London (making this up). And you guys will need to perform your new songs and the usual title songs. Also Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung will be performing dance battle with others since we havent performed that for a while." Manager oppa announced. Dance battle?! That means Minho and Yuri would have to perform together?!?!?! Oh god, this wasnt good. I pulled out my phone immediately and called Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: Hello?
Me: Jjong its me Sica!
Jonghyun: You havent called in a day Sica! I missed you.
Me: Aww youre so cute! Well Im still in Japan but did you hear about the upcoming sm town concert?
Jonghyun: Sm town concert?! What..
Me: Theres going to be a sm town concert in 3 weeks and theyre doing dance battle again!
Jonghyun: But we're not in that..
Me: Of course not! But Minho and Yuri are..
Jonghyun: Ohh! I'll inform him on that.
Me: Okay well I'll call you later okay?
Jonghyun: Okay, i miss you.
Me: I miss you too..

Hopefully they'll spend some time together at that concert.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I'll write a long one next week! anyways, im still busy with assignments so i am very very sorry :( thankyou for waiting! x0x0