Yuri's tears

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter seven: yuri's tears

Yuri’s POV

The bus trip so far was awkward, dead silence except for the noise the bus made itself. Minho kept on staring through the window so I didn’t really get a chance to start a conversation. “So have you been around Seoul much?” I asked. He looked at me. “No, I started training straight after I got to Seoul so I haven’t really had the time.” He replied. “Maybe I could show you someday.” I suggested. Urgh, good one Yuri… Now he’s going to think that you’re some creep! He smiled. “I would love that!” He said. “So that friend of yours from last night.” Minho changed topics. “Khun?” I asked. “Yeah, are you two close?” He asked curiously. “We’ve been friends for only a couple of years, he’s a nice guy, once you get to know him. He’s one of my closest friends.. I guess..” I explained. “Oh, cool.” Minho simply said. Then the awkward silence began again. “So are you on holidays for school?” I asked breaking the awkward silence again. “Um, yeah.” He replied. “So you have to come all the way to Seoul every day afters school ?!” I asked. “Unfortunately, when school starts.” He replied. Poor thing, he’s gonna get heaps tired.

The bus soon arrived outside the cinemas. We all got off and went inside. “So what movie are we watching?” Sooyoung asked everyone. “Fate (A/N: Made this up)” Kibum replied. I realised that Jonghyun and Sooyeon kept on holding hands, it was a little strange. “Come on! The movies going to start soon!” Taeyeon yelled as her and Jinki were running inside the movie screening. Minho laughed and walked with me. We naturally sat next to eachother, without any words.

Seating
Taeyeon     Jinki     Kibum      Sooyoung     Sooyeon     Jonghyun     Minho    Yuri

Minho’s POV

The movie was already half way through, this is the strangest movie ive seen. It relates to me so much. Young friendship rises back after being apart for numerous years, the fate that brought the two people together. Story of my life. The bestfriend Yuri. I looked at Yuri noona and she seemed to be very teary eyed. “Are you alright?” I whispered. “She looked at me. “Im just gonna go to the bathroom.” She whispered and got up from her seat. Kibum stared at me. I shook my head to make sure that everything was fine.

Sooyeon’s POV

My hands touched Jonghyun’s coincidently. He looked at me immediately and smiled. I smiled back. He grabbed my hand and our fingers interwined, again. His hand was always nice and warm, unlike mine. “Your hands are always so called Sooyeon.” He whispered with a frown. Then he grabbed my other hand and wrapped his hands on top of mine. Then he blew warm air into it so that they got warmer. I looked at him again. He gave me and grin then turned to continue watching the movie.

Minho’s POV

Yuri noona was taking a long time, so I decided to go and check on her. I stood up and excused myself and went to find the bathrooms. I stood outside the girls bathrooms and tapped on my feet. “Yuri noona?” I shouted softly, but there was no answer. I couldn’t just barge into the bathrooms so I decided to look around the glass windows. It was dark already but I could see a figure, that was sitting down on a bench right outside the theatre. I went outside to check if it was Yuri….
and it was.
She was by herself
with tears.
I immediately walked up to her and stood her up. “Noona what are you doing here?!” I asked. She looked at me. “Minho can you hug me?” She asked. I was shocked, did she actually just say that?! So I hugged her, brang her into my embrace. She was cold, freezing cold. “Are you alright?” I asked. She didn’t reply, instead, she cried. I patted her back for support and she kept on crying…

Soon she stopped and we sat on the bench together. “Whats wrong?” I asked her. “Theres this person I really wish to see, I really miss him. It hurts me to think about him. He was such a perfect friend.” She began. “The movie we were watching, it reminded me of him so much, we separated such a long time ago but I still remember his personality. I just miss him a lot.” Yuri explained. She was about to cry so I stopped her from explaining. “Ive never really told anyone, except you and khun. So can you keep it a secret?” She asked. “Sure, trust me I know how you feel.” I said. Her friendship story seemed to be really familiar to me and the bestfriend Yuri… “Thanks Minho.” She smiled. “Its fine really.” I said. Then she looked at me deeply, very deeply. Another tear flowed out of her beautiful face, my hand reached to her and wiped the tear off, I couldn’t help it. “Minho…” She whispered. “Yeah?” I asked. Then it happened. She crushed her lips onto mine. I could hear the cars driving past the busy road. Her lips were, soft, smooth, sweet. Without knowing I started kissing her back.

 

 But they both didn’t know that someone was watching them, someone who’s in love with Yuri.

Yuri’s POV

After the kiss, Minho and I snuck back to watch the rest of the movie. The movie finished a few moment after we came back in. My heart was beating loudly from what I just did. Minho didn’t talk about it, and I didn’t either. Everyone was outside, saying their goodbyes. “Thanks again Minho.” I said. “Its fine.” He smiled and ruffled my hair. Then I received a text.

From: Khun :)
Hey Yul~~~ Where are you?

To: Khun :)
Im at the XX cinemas with my friends, keke what about you?

From: Khun :)
Oh really? Im like, 2 minutes away, wait for me!

To: Khun :)
Alright~~

“Yuri-ah, lets go!” Taeyeon yelled. “Um, Im meeting up with Khun here, you guys go without me.” I said.

Nichkhun’s POV

I saw Yuri and Minho kissing, I don’t know who started it.

I was coincidently walking across the road outside XX cinemas. Then I saw a girl and a guy kissing. Soon I realised that it was Yuri. Ive loved her the day I met her, but she’s waiting for that stupid bestfriend that’s never going to come back. And now I see her kissing that Minho guy. That’s it, Im going to confess to her, everything. Im going to let it all out.

So I pretended that I was a couple minutes away from the cinemas, when I was just hiding behind a bush waiting for her friends to leave.

Yuri’s POV

“Yuri!” Someone shouted. I turned around and saw Nichkhun running over to me. I smiled and gave him a nice hug. “So, whats up?” I asked. “Nothing much, but there is something I want to tell you.” He said. He took a deep breath. “Don’t be shocked okay?” He asked. I nodded. He sighed. “Ever since I first saw you, I fell in love with you but I knew that you never liked me, it was obvious. But after those years Im building up the courage the confess to you, think about it, your bestfriend is not coming back for you! You guys were just little children, he probably has a girlfriend and went on with his life, unlike you Yuri. You need to forget him!” Khun blurted out. Another tear fell down my cheek.

Minho’s POV

I stayed behind to secretly protect Yuri noona until Nichkhun came. And then that’s when I heard… “Ever since I first saw you, I fell in love with you but I knew that you never liked me, it was obvious. But after those years Im building up the courage the confess to you, think about it, your bestfriend is not coming back for you! You guys were just little children, he probably has a girlfriend and went on with his life, unlike you Yuri. You need to forget him!”

What was this?
Is Yuri noona really… ?!